Fifa 14

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
Surely sounds interesting but not too convincing yet. It'll probably be FIFA 13 with a few changes and even more shit servers. :fp:

I will wait for more information nontheless and maybe I'll end up buying it anway.

elmilanes

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli Abate DeSciglio Urby El Shaarawy Kaka Pazzini De Jong DosSantos Vela Chicharito
I'm buying the game regardless..

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
career mode needs to be perfect.no crashes plz!

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Don't worry Pedro, I know a little bit of that Hobbit language.

"op as fuck" means "Very Overpowered"

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
Don't worry Pedro, I know a little bit of that Hobbit language.

"op as fuck" means "Very Overpowered"

much like me

well done 3rd worlder

was it my aid that I sent to world vision that got you into school :proud:

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Nesta, Gatusso, Maldini, Pirlo, Nocerino, Matri...
With all due respect, i prefer PES. If you want a lot of features then fifa is your game. If you desire a football simulator...let's just say PES gameplay is unbeatable.+ players faces and movement. In fifa they all move like a bunch of robots.

Last edited:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
With all due respect, i prefer PES. If you want a lot of features then fifa is your game. If you desire a football simulator...let's just say PES gameplay is unbeatable.

not....PES was > than fifa till 2010-2011, now it's shit...it a robot football simulator with ******** shooting

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
PES is garbage now it feels like an arcade game compared to fifa

They havnt adapted to the ps3/360 consoles, still feels stiff like a ps2 game

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You guys have to be kidding! PES an arcade compared to FIFA? Only thing that sucks in PES is the player animation, they move in an unnatural way. Everything gameplay related is better than FIFA. AI, defending, attacking, goalkeeper, shooting and ball physics is much better than FIFA, much harder to score a goal,...in FIFA every 3rd shot results in a goal, pace is way overrated, near post shot is 100% goal, long shot with a player like Diamanti is 100% goal. Still, it's a fun game and I like playing it, but saying that it's much more realistic than PES is ********. Only thing more realistic is the player animations.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
You guys have to be kidding! PES an arcade compared to FIFA? Only thing that sucks in PES is the player animation, they move in an unnatural way. Everything gameplay related is better than FIFA. AI, defending, attacking, goalkeeper, shooting and ball physics is much better than FIFA, much harder to score a goal,...in FIFA every 3rd shot results in a goal, pace is way overrated, near post shot is 100% goal, long shot with a player like Diamanti is 100% goal. Still, it's a fun game and I like playing it, but saying that it's much more realistic than PES is ********. Only thing more realistic is the player animations.

goalkeeper ai... :lol: every low-power shot goes in, some times the keeper jumps long after the ball went in
every shot from more than 16m is launched into space
the game has no flow and the controls for skills are ********
there is only 1 thing i like about recent pes releases...long balls

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti

fifa dosnt believe me when I say this

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I'd like an improvement for long balls (n/h), too hard to Pirlo in this game. L1+triangle (not the chips) is OK I guess, maybe make it a bit more consistent for better long passers, but the long pass/cross button is almost useless for long balls, honestly, especially for diagonal passes. Maybe it's just me setting the move buttons to the D-pad instead of the analog(carried on from Winning Eleven days :proud:), but I'm still sure they can improve the directions of the passes even more.

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
I used to be a big fan of PES

But its just simply dosnt feel real, feels like when you are controlling your player like hes made of wood, now fluidity in the movements at all like a human

Sure fifa has its issues but it just feels 10 x more better to play that PES

Oh and Jammin is bad at fifa

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
What are the odds this game is cross platform? ... I really want me some grilled fish..

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
i skipped fifa 13.

ill get fifa 14.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Why the heck are you guys goin in and on about FIFA14 when we're in April? :fp:

FIFA 13 is buggy as hell because it was released waaaaaay too early. I mean it's still easy to beat Jammin, but then again even Stevie Wonder could do that :D

I think we're just playing into the hands of EA which has proven to have no love for us. Especially Milan fans.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
13 was a test platform for 14.

I can confirm this as I know more than one person working in Vancouver for EA. Not on FIFA, but they all know the scoop.

13 sucks donkey nuts, and they knew thatd happen

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
13 was a test platform for 14.

I can confirm this as I know more than one person working in Vancouver for EA. Not on FIFA, but they all know the scoop.

13 sucks donkey nuts, and they knew thatd happen

FIFA13 is shitty and buggy indeed. Keep telling that to my bro.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Wow insider scoop from none other than MR in a thread I started. So proud rite now. :proud:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Wow insider scoop from none other than MR in a thread I started. So proud rite now. :proud:

Not really insider scoop.
Well, I guess it is... But anyone from EA will tell you that.... Just not "officially" on their forums :D

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Shut up.

It was an *EXCLUSIVE* insider from MR. :cool:

Schedule