Week 38: A.C. Siena (1) vs A.C. Milan (2) 19/05/2013

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

ACMILANMKD

Con il Diavolo in Corpo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Oliver Bierhoff, Weah, Sheva, Van Basten
Considering where we were middle of October and where are we now, I must say I am pleased.
Do not forget that we have seriously changed the team since last year, including some really young players which I am sure, very next season will show their class (Niang).

And I hope we get some easy opponent in the qualies for CL.

khuyag

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Кака, Maldini, Nesta, Ronaldo, Beckham
AC Milan News ‏@Milanello
Inter now have to play the Coppa Italia preliminaries in August because they failed to finish in top 8. #PazzaInterOdiala

:lol::lol::lol:

Im dying at this

laughing-black-man-o.gif

:lol::lol::lol:

We also have to play CL:star: Play-off in August

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Galliani trolling Fiorentina:

Galliani: "Europa League is like being relegated to Serie B for the big teams." @EuropaLeague

:g: :g:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
is it possible for us to prise guarin from inter? he would make us so much stronger and now that inter is not even in europa, we must take advantage and snatch a couple of their star players. guarin and alvarez please and fuck anyone who thinks alvarez is crap. the dude has been really good for inter in the second half of the season.

Guarin is an unreliable, tactically disastrous moron. No thanks.

7_Sheva

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Too many...
Guarin is an unreliable, tactically disastrous moron. No thanks.

Hes shit, if we buy a merda player then it should be Kovacic, Duncan or Benassi, great talents, the rest is shit exept Handa and Zanetti.

Zeke

Professional bowler
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Kaka, Romagnoli, Bonaventura
Agreed, plus if we keep Boa we already have a tool who can shoot over the bar 5 times a game....

but..but he has so much swag. Don't you just love his hair? And he can moon walk! So what if he seems to care more about twitter and his girl than the team or results. So what if he shows up for one good game sometime in February and everyone here jumps on his dick for another season. So what if he is made of glass and cant string together a good run of games. He has SWAG! Don't you see??

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

yonix

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
A Very Good Highlight for the game

ahaha love that guy's comentary

Just how i was feeling trought the game...super enthusiastic start cheering every move and then...then that goal...full on depressed, still hoping for miracle but just feeling shitty how they scored from one fucking chance...and when the mexes scored(btw why was he yelling claudio??) just...orgasmic :D

love it:star::proud:

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
i can't believe mexes scored the goal that won the game and secured the 3rd CL spot...i'm still in disbelief

who'd a thunk it?! :eek:

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
i think siena would have been losing from the beginning if their goalie wasn't having such a great game.

balotelli had a free kick almost right away that was beautiful...it really should have gone into the net...the siena goalie made a fabulous dive and saved it though...kudos to him :star:

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Forward you are trying to hard. Not good.

Schedule