Should Grand Pope Jasper be demoted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
hmm, so me using word gay or *** 3 years ago matters now? Like i said, used it as an insult. Got warned. Decided it was stupid to use those words. Don't use them anymore. That not ok?

I should probably just stick with what i did 20 years ago, you're right. I wore tshirt down to my knees and played a lot of basketball and football. I picked my nose, i threw rocks at girls and I thought mexicans smelt funny. Yup. Lets hold me to that. I'm a racist cause 7 year old senatore thought mexican's smelt funny, and he's a sexist cause he hated girls.

You're such a troll

mod's keep in mind who started this, and look at the personal attacks.

#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru

and one more time

#bandru

Youre 27,younger than i expected

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Leaf and senatore,seriously you guys need to make up and get over the shit you guys pulled on each other YEARS ago

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Goes without saying Evra said Suarez used "Tu"...in Uruguay no one uses "Tú", they use "Vos", that's a pretty big detail to look up btw, cause if Evra would've really understand it like it is, he wouldn't have said "Porque tu eres negro"...

what would you know about spanish? English FA (featuring no spanish speakers) knows better!

for what it's worth-
I thought he deserved a 1-2 match suspension, because he didn't racially abuse Evra, but he did some harass him.

But what bugs me is video evidence of terry actually saying '******' and he gets what?

hypocracy

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
hmm, so me using word gay or *** 3 years ago matters now? Like i said, used it as an insult. Got warned. Decided it was stupid to use those words. Don't use them anymore. That not ok?

I should probably just stick with what i did 20 years ago, you're right. I wore tshirt down to my knees and played a lot of basketball and football. I picked my nose, i threw rocks at girls and I thought mexicans smelt funny. Yup. Lets hold me to that. I'm a racist cause 7 year old senatore thought mexican's smelt funny, and he's a sexist cause he hated girls.

You're such a troll

mod's keep in mind who started this, and look at the personal attacks.

#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru

and one more time

#bandru
If you didn't know not to do those things at fucking seven years old then it's your parent's poor training and it explains a lot.

However you are at the age of responsibility now and you continue stealing oxygen and giving it to keep your fires of bullshit burning

The amounts of unsubstantiated shit and fake insider info you always claim to have seems to impress your #taskforce buddies but anyone who has the least bit of common sense (no :mb: ) can see through you.

Speaking of common sense....It's impressive that people don't stop to ask themselves...if Suarez wasn't trying to racially abuse Evra (whether or not he is an actual racist is a very separate issue)...then why refer to him as black/negro/whatever in the first place? ;)

Your persistent LIES about Pato were/are worse than any trolling. I remember the time zZ[-_-]Zz got banned for calling Wenger a pedo but you slander everyone/anyone you feel to and you're still stealing that good oxygen :proud:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
If you didn't know not to do those things at fucking seven years old then it's your parent's poor training and it explains a lot.

However you are at the age of responsibility now and you continue stealing oxygen and giving it to keep your fires of bullshit burning

The amounts of unsubstantiated shit and fake insider info you always claim to have seems to impress your #taskforce buddies but anyone who has the least bit of common sense (no :mb: ) can see through you.

Your persistent LIES about Pato were/are worse than any trolling. I remember the time zZ[-_-]Zz got banned for calling Wenger a pedo but you slander everyone/anyone you feel to and you're still stealing that good oxygen :proud:

persistent lies?

it was IN THE ITALIAN PRESS. His x-wife said he partied too much w/ ronaldinho (and we all know what that means) as a reason for divorce.

Ands yeah, don't believe my sources. Kid's lack of motivation is an obvious sign of interests beyond the pitch and partying

get your head out of the sand bro. I know it pains you he was a failure. It happens. many were convinced gourcuff would be rui costa now, farther back fans w/ lentini. It happens

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
To be fair to Corz, he can;t help that part

:lol::thumbsup:

Then you're a wannabe goth. You have no part with us.

Begone, thou wimp. Tryest thy hand on the easy-listen ghey ish. :o:o:D

Did u miss the part where i said when im not one for the wimpy dress code?:lol:

That's the superficial part about Rock and all of it's subgenres(Yes metal is a subgenre of Rock)
I remember once that hack Avril Lavigne was asked what "she thinks" rock is
She said "I think it's about the cool outfits and the style"
I :fp: so hard

Its quite ashame she turned out to be such a dumb ass.Her first album had promise, not really to go all rock, but to make good music.

Also to be more on topic, you guys care to much.I love it, drama is entertaining:D

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru#bandru

:lol:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
persistent lies?

it was IN THE ITALIAN PRESS. His x-wife said he partied too much w/ ronaldinho (and we all know what that means) as a reason for divorce.

Ands yeah, don't believe my sources. Kid's lack of motivation is an obvious sign of interests beyond the pitch and partying

get your head out of the sand bro. I know it pains you he was a failure. It happens. many were convinced gourcuff would be rui costa now, farther back fans w/ lentini. It happens
Since the initial round of the Pato wars till this day you haven't posted any source that said that he was on cocaine. Proof or GTFO. Otherwise anybody could accuse anyone of anything and the accusation's strength will hang on the poster's reputation.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
hahahaha I make joke sage, hahaa just joke, no real hahahahaaa only joking

FredX

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ACM Calcio, Jasper and the Zlatan
Weak people who don't think what they say and do here matters.

"It's just an internet forum".

Everything matters.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Has everyone seen my pic in borriello thread?

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
This thread has gone to the Event Horizon. Blazing hell.

Why don't we continue the racism-related lolz here? :D

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Uraguay and Argentina are paradoxically extremely racist striken countries.....also so is Brazil (even more surprisingly). Argentina in particular had hunting niggas as a sport :proud:

Suarez may not be racist in the strictest sense, but, in conformance with his ruthless character will use anything to get ahead....diving, cheating, biting etc. Hence, his intentions are a bigger picture than whether or not he was guilty of racism or not....and in this context he attempted to use race to hurt Evra....which is akin of using his teeth to hurt a defender. Using race to hurt someone, to a layman like me, is the definition of racism.

Also I find it hilarious that everyone else is an expert on racism on this forum except myself and Corzoli....who happen to be black :rolleyes: Everyone else can define what is racist and what isn't but we get practically run out of town whenever we speak on the issue.

Apparently you are racist if you disapprove of a Milanista kicking a ball at the crowd, but it's cool to shit on Seedorf every game he plays, call him shit and lazy and various other comments about his ass :thumbsup:...Meanwhile Pirlo WAS actually playing shit AND being a fucking lazy jaded mercenary ladri cunt but it's always
"Grazie Maestro Milan legend :proud: "

So now that Pirlo has fucking come out and said "hey I actually didn't give a fuck about Milan post 2006" the questions remain:

Was I seeing things when I commented that this is what Pirlo was doing?

Was I making up that Pirlo was indeed playing more shit than Seedorf but getting less boo's by the "totally not racist" Italian fans?

how come it's often the black players that get the boo's for playing shit?

Does anyone ever remember Pirlo getting boo-ed? I don't. Not even after the 2008 horror show vs Arsenal

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum's own Jesse Jackson.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weak people who don't think what they say and do here matters.

"It's just an internet forum".

Everything matters.

I've been appreciating you more and more ever since Ibra left :D

shevatsar7

Banned
Reaction score
nah, he used the word negro. Negro literally translates to black, but in uruguay, argentina it's a coloquial term for 'bro'. "negro, que tal' literally means 'bro whats up' you hear it ALL over latin america. That's what he said.

Evra made up the because you're black thing. No one else backs it. There is no video evidence.

here's another example-
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opi...n-Patrice-Evra-racism-case-article832655.html

i liked the goal of negrito.

direct quote from chicharito

I can testify for this since I know Spanish from watching alot of Soap Operas(had to watch them with my sisters *shrug*)

Whether he meant it that way is a different story though
It could easily be that Suarez meant it in an offensive way(yes this word can be used in that way too...though not often do south americans use it that way) and afterwards he lied and said that he didn't mean it

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
suarez is racist :o

here is proof that he doesn't wanna see black men succeed

suarez-handball-vs-ghanajpg-b5440127c23773d1_large.jpg

article-2258387-0A4E5F81000005DC-444_634x444.jpg

he oppressed poor dominic adiyiah :head:

FredX

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ACM Calcio, Jasper and the Zlatan
This thread makes me want Juve to succeed.

The steak I had earlier has more intelligence than some people here.
And I'm about to shit it out.

MR and Senatore - major disappointments.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
m84

it seems like math isn't one of his skills :devilehh:

He said 20 years ago he made mistakes as a 7 year old. Unless i read wrong, how the hell did i mess up my math?

20+7=27

shevatsar7

Banned
Reaction score
Its quite ashame she turned out to be such a dumb ass.Her first album had promise, not really to go all rock, but to make good music.

All I've ever heard of her is that "Girlfriend" song...I was already turned off
Such an annoying song...sound like it was written by a Kid and musically it fits right in with Disney Tween Crap such as Miley Cyrus or The Jonas Brothers

Schedule