Horror Films

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Being the month of Halloween, i thought it would be a good time to create this tread.

Just got finished watching Paranormal Activity 2.
Maybe a little similiar in format to the original, but just as creepy.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
Funny you would make this thread,i just got done watching the conjuring. Good movie,not at all scary. It had a nice story line which is rare for these types of movies. SOLID 7 for me

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
french horror are the best Martyr, Ils, Vinyan, Haute tension,....
Spanish: REC, atrocious,...

if you're into paranormal activity shit: just type haunting into imdb and you'll have a buttloads of hits

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Funny you would make this thread,i just got done watching the conjuring. Good movie,not at all scary. It had a nice story line which is rare for these types of movies. SOLID 7 for me

Haven't seen The Conjuring yet, although it did look promising in the trailer.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players

if you're into paranormal activity shit: just type haunting into imdb and you'll have a buttloads of hits

I like to think i have a wide variety of tastes in horror genre.

Many of my personal favourites include, Jaws, Misery, Don't Look Now, The Omen, The Thing, The Shining, Shallow Grave, Nosferatu, Frankenstein {original from 1933}, Scream, A Nightmare On Elm Street {NOT THE REMAKE}.

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
The Conjuring was not even scary.. tho at the ending credits when they were showing the real families pictures, that was creepy as fuck!

I was very disappointed that doll was only fucking around and did nothing, thought they could have done more with it. But then based on true events bla bla, probably couldn't change much.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I like to think i have a wide variety of tastes in horror genre.

Many of my personal favourites include, Jaws, Misery, Don't Look Now, The Omen, The Thing, The Shining, Shallow Grave, Nosferatu, Frankenstein {original from 1933}, Scream, A Nightmare On Elm Street {NOT THE REMAKE}.

:proud:

Personally, I didn't like The Conjuring. But overall I don't like excorsim style movies, they tend to bore the shit out of me for some reason, plus (surprise, surprise) I am spoiled by Asian horror especially around the '90's onward.They gave a different direction to Horror that not all of Hollywood and yet clicked too.
Unfortunately I think the last GOOD U.S. one for me was probably Saw, there's been some decent stuff but nothing that really stood out.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Being the month of Halloween, i thought it would be a good time to create this tread.

Just got finished watching Paranormal Activity 2.
Maybe a little similiar in format to the original, but just as creepy.

Paranormal activity = joke of movie.

@ joyrider :Martyr now that's a good horror movie.

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
Yeah, Martyr is definitely a good one! :star:

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.

I like this one

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Zalzalaa (parts 1-4), Fathis Handhuvaru, Santhi Mariyambu (1-3) :star:

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Conjuring was not even scary.. tho at the ending credits when they were showing the real families pictures, that was creepy as fuck!

I was very disappointed that doll was only fucking around and did nothing, thought they could have done more with it. But then based on true events bla bla, probably couldn't change much.

Wow,literally my impressions after the film ended

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paranormal activity = joke of movie.

@ joyrider :Martyr now that's a good horror movie.

What makes paranormal activity scary is the "demonic presence". Youre more likely to feel scared of an invisible "entity" than a serial killer or the typical antagonist in a horror flick. Thats why people like paranormal activity. Now the first one almost bored me to tears before shit went down but they arent bad. First and second are superior to shit like evil dead (remake) and insidious (terrible fucking movie)

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, K.Honda, Mugen, PRINCE, Ibra, Balotelli, Niang
What makes paranormal activity scary is the "demonic presence". Youre more likely to feel scared of an invisible "entity" than a serial killer or the typical antagonist in a horror flick. Thats why people like paranormal activity. Now the first one almost bored me to tears before shit went down but they arent bad. First and second are superior to shit like evil dead (remake) and insidious (terrible fucking movie)

I would say it's more because the concept isn't/wasn't used so much - static camera positions finding every new detail etc..

To bad the characters were kind of shitty, I didn't care for them lol. Except for the dog :/.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Zalzalaa (parts 1-4), Fathis Handhuvaru, Santhi Mariyambu (1-3) :star:

Indian version of Child's play took the cake.

They still managed to incorporate police inspector in that movie :proud:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

I was laughing all the way trough the first movie. Plus there's a lot of visible mistakes like when set demon enters the room, but the shadow looks like its exiting and so on, crap movie.

My favourite movie from this genre is Shutter( the asian one).

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
Horor movie only for women

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone seen Wolf Creek?

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Just saw the Conjuring.... totally awesome! Ghost story done right imo, which is very rare.

Loved that they revealed that the ghost was a ghost and malevolent early on, instead of doing this "is it real? is it not real, oh it's actually real... or is it? Yes it is..." that all ghost stories seem to do.

One of the best horror movies I've seen in a loooooooong time

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
That Conjuring witch likes to play hide and clap but never show herself, so unfair :head:

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That Conjuring witch likes to play hide and clap but never show herself, so unfair :head:

That game is probably the worst game to play when you're in a horror movie

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
looking forward to insidious 2

also watched Mama several months ago... not scary at all

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Continuing my horror movies season, coming up to Halloween, i just watched A Nightmare On Elm Street 3: The Dream Warriors.

There is a chubby Robinho, and a female El Shaarawy in that movie.

Schedule