Keep this form kido so B&G dont have to worry to balance the books:proud:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
CTchY_-UkAE6g5v.png

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:thumbsup: :star: Very impressive game...didn't put a foot wrong. But the real test lies next week against Juve. If he can nullify Morata, Dybala, Pogba & co he's officially a phenomenon.

how typical of you... if he nullifies Juve in 90 minutes, you're going to label him as a phenomenon when only last week you were telling us you've watched him through the youth ranks and he's not good enough :lol:

and you wonder why people laugh at you... :fp:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
how typical of you... if he nullifies Juve in 90 minutes, you're going to label him as a phenomenon when only last week you were telling us you've watched him through the youth ranks and he's not good enough :lol:

and you wonder why people laugh at you... :fp:

Lol and how typical of you to ignore what I actually wrote and invent BS. I genuinely wonder if you're actually that ret@rded or just trolling. Actually based on your other waffling BS posts I'm guessing the former :lol:

For the last time, I actually said he mixed good displays with brainfarts in the youth ranks. I also said this could be due to inexperience or maybe part of his nature. So far, all the games he's played bar Atalanta haven't proven me wrong. He made goal conceeding brainfarts in all of them against hardly Serie A's most stellar opposition.

Fact is he still hasn't faced any of Serie A's elite teams...Fiorentina/Inter/Napoli/Roma/Juventus so only a moron (like you) would label him a phenomenon prematurely. If he performs admirably in those games I'll give him his dues.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
The real test will be in next season, in case that lopez stay, specially under a new coach.

This kid is ridiculously overrated.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol and how typical of you to ignore what I actually wrote and invent BS. I genuinely wonder if you're actually that ret@rded or just trolling. Actually based on your other waffling BS posts I'm guessing the former :lol:

For the last time, I actually said he mixed good displays with brainfarts in the youth ranks. I also said this could be due to inexperience or maybe part of his nature. So far, all the games he's played bar Atalanta haven't proven me wrong. He made goal conceeding brainfarts in all of them against hardly Serie A's most stellar opposition.

Fact is he still hasn't faced any of Serie A's elite teams...Fiorentina/Inter/Napoli/Roma/Juventus so only a moron (like you) would label him a phenomenon prematurely. If he performs admirably in those games I'll give him his dues.

I'm not calling him a phenomenon, I'm calling for stupid know-it-alls like yourself to stop rating a 16 year old on 3 performances and project his whole career based on those 3 performance and also taking into account his performances in Primavera - when he was 14 and 15 - an age where some kids haven't even hit puberty yet. I have an issue with you because sometimes you just need to learn to shut up instead of comment on everything. You really need to think again about Gigi's case and start realizing that he can continue growing for the next 10 years or he can flop in the next few games.

Give the kid time.

I've quoted the part of your post which I had an issue with and I'll do it again:

. If he can nullify Morata, Dybala, Pogba & co he's officially a phenomenon.

That's where you go wrong with all the other players you rate. The whole problem with you is how you rate players and how you benchmark them against each other... your method is so stupid and flawed. You find one game and decide 'hmmm okay if he does well today versus Juventus, that's it, he's going to be the best gk ever and i'm going to defend him forever even if he flops in the future' (like you with De Sciglio). Why wouldn't you take into account that 'Morata, Dybala and Pogba' might simply have a bad game (which often has been the case this season) and they end up misfiring too much? You'd come up with the conclusion: 'Gigi kept a clean sheet versus these phenomenons, so that must mean he's a phenomenon'.... No you dumbass, no. Each game has it's own unique conditions and you have to value each game and each performance as it comes.

For now, Gigi has done extremely well considering he's only been playing professional football for 5 games and his competition is Abbiati and Lopez - two gks who have reasonably impressive careers in many top clubs. Even if he fucks up the next few games, it doesn't mean he's going to be a flop for the rest of his career... it would just mean he's not ready yet..... but anyways - that's not the case. He's doing well and should start versus Juventus, he's proven he deserves this chance and is paying back the faith Miha has showed in him... but under no circumstance should you come to the conclusion that he's a bad player or a phenomenon based on 5 professional games at the age of 16.

Spoiler:
you dumbass

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Why must you all fight like angsty teens in even Gigio's thread?

For the life of me I can't figure out how any normal person can write negative posts in this thread. Such a good story so far..

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why must you all fight like angsty teens in even Gigio's thread?

For the life of me I can't figure out how any normal person can write negative posts in this thread. Such a good story so far..

They gotta fight for pizza, else they starve.
tumblr_m1acv5gl581rso7exo1_400.gif

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
I'm not calling him a phenomenon, I'm calling for stupid know-it-alls like yourself to stop rating a 16 year old on 3 performances and project his whole career based on those 3 performance and also taking into account his performances in Primavera - when he was 14 and 15 - an age where some kids haven't even hit puberty yet. I have an issue with you because sometimes you just need to learn to shut up instead of comment on everything. You really need to think again about Gigi's case and start realizing that he can continue growing for the next 10 years or he can flop in the next few games.

Give the kid time.

I've quoted the part of your post which I had an issue with and I'll do it again:

That's where you go wrong with all the other players you rate. The whole problem with you is how you rate players and how you benchmark them against each other... your method is so stupid and flawed. You find one game and decide 'hmmm okay if he does well today versus Juventus, that's it, he's going to be the best gk ever and i'm going to defend him forever even if he flops in the future' (like you with De Sciglio). Why wouldn't you take into account that 'Morata, Dybala and Pogba' might simply have a bad game (which often has been the case this season) and they end up misfiring too much? You'd come up with the conclusion: 'Gigi kept a clean sheet versus these phenomenons, so that must mean he's a phenomenon'.... No you dumbass, no. Each game has it's own unique conditions and you have to value each game and each performance as it comes.

For now, Gigi has done extremely well considering he's only been playing professional football for 5 games and his competition is Abbiati and Lopez - two gks who have reasonably impressive careers in many top clubs. Even if he fucks up the next few games, it doesn't mean he's going to be a flop for the rest of his career... it would just mean he's not ready yet..... but anyways - that's not the case. He's doing well and should start versus Juventus, he's proven he deserves this chance and is paying back the faith Miha has showed in him... but under no circumstance should you come to the conclusion that he's a bad player or a phenomenon based on 5 professional games at the age of 16.

Spoiler:
you dumbass

Lol who do you think you are telling posters they can't have an opinion on any player? Even if he's 16yo? That's why we have a player thread in the first place you fool :lol::fp:

When I said Donna's a phenomenon if he nullify's Juve, it was obviously tongue-in-cheek. Since you haven't got the intellect to understand what I was actually saying let me spell it out. So far he's been hyped as a phenomenon because he's a Serie A regular at 16. Whilst that's impressive, he hasn't faced any of the top teams yet. Therefore, if he performs well against last years League/Coppa winners and CL finalists then maybe the hype's real. Obviously that involves saving some shots on target from the likes of Morata, Pogba, Dybala etc :fp: Nobody's projecting his career except appreciating we have a special talent on the books.

Finally re DES, I've already told you numerous times it's YOU who's wrong about him not the rest of the world. Regardless of what you think, he's received good reviews from the media this season and continues to be a regular for club + country.

Spoiler:
go flush yourself Shitman

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Donnarumma "If an offer came from abroad? Today I would refuse even Barcelona, I'm already in a top club"

Donnarumma "I'm living a great thrill, but I am trying to live this moment with serenity and humility"

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Donnarumma in 2037 - 1000 appearances for Milan! the projection of Carlo Pellegatti - SportMediaset

12243197_946270832075666_3300078588577611846_n.jpg

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Great talent, great composure for his age. I'm seriously hoping we don't mismanage him like we've done to so many of our youngsters in the recent past.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
also one thing people don't seem to mention it, he looks very commanding unlike Lopez and Abbiati. certainly a captain material. lets hope he keeps his head down, work hard and doesn't get distracted by the hype like Pato, SES, DES because his hype is even more stronger due to him already benching lopez at such an early age. so far all is good. 2 clean sheets in 4 games, not bad.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Media outside of the milan world, even the British, are going crazy about this jewel we got. Can't say the same about Milanisti which is a bit weird

&MaxW=640&imageVersion=default&AR-151109206.jpg

:love:

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
a good gk gives you extra 12-15 points per season!

by my conservative estimate, he has already given us 4 pts!

do not even bring up the point of selling him - he is the present and future!

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Donnarumma in 2037 - 1000 appearances for Milan! the projection of Carlo Pellegatti - SportMediaset

:lol::lol: This is awesome.

Pellegatti got one less star on the jersey though :o

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Barbara shouldn't make a move on him.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Donnarumma "If an offer came from abroad? Today I would refuse even Barcelona, I'm already in a top club"

Donnarumma "I'm living a great thrill, but I am trying to live this moment with serenity and humility"

:proud:

2 stars :eek: Can't wait for that to happen... just hope were not lead by a fodder manager like last time.

also one thing people don't seem to mention it, he looks very commanding unlike Lopez and Abbiati. certainly a captain material. lets hope he keeps his head down, work hard and doesn't get distracted by the hype like Pato, SES, DES because his hype is even more stronger due to him already benching lopez at such an early age. so far all is good. 2 clean sheets in 4 games, not bad.

Mentioned it :o

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=2408300&postcount=226

Media outside of the milan world, even the British, are going crazy about this jewel we got. Can't say the same about Milanisti which is a bit weird

&MaxW=640&imageVersion=default&AR-151109206.jpg

:love:

:thumbsup:

To be fair to em, Brits have a history of producing Top quality goalkeepers, so they'll definitely be interested in any gk breaking through.

Milanisti not going crazy is ok... they still pining over cristante and fossati :cry: and struggling to make a case for DES even being in our squad anymore.

a good gk gives you extra 12-15 points per season!

by my conservative estimate, he has already given us 4 pts!

do not even bring up the point of selling him - he is the present and future!

Exactly... some are overlooking this very crucial point. Sometimes you can have a 10/10 performance but still be in the losing side. With Donna we have only dropped 2 points... and that was because of Poli :fp:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
When you're 16 you think you have the world in your hands: this is what Gianluigi Donnarumma, born in February 1999, is literally doing.

He is becoming, match after match, the first choice goalkeeper at AC Milan, one of the most prestigious clubs in the world: he took the place of a disappointing Diego Lopez on the 25th of October 2015, when Milan won 2-1 at home against Sassuolo and, since that moment, he's never been dislodged.

And it seems very difficult to see him being dropped anytime soon, because it seems clear that we have in front of us the potential heir of Gianluigi (coincidence?!) Buffon, the one who could give some peace to Italian supporters afraid of what may happen to their national team after the world champion ends his career.

I'm not afraid of the recent rumours that say AC Milan want to take on Salvatore Sirigu, the goalkeeper of PSG and actual backup of Buffon in the national team: I think it would be useful for a youngster like Donnarumma not to feel all the responsibility on his very young shoulders.

Donnarumma needs time to grow up, even if his talents and skills are bright: and Sirigu could be the right man to help him in his process of maturation. He needs this to become a real number one and to be the future of Italy for the next 20 years.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Italian medias shared Donnarumma's old posts in FB. Milan officialy apologised.

CTrqdL9XAAA9I-g.jpg

CTrqdMDWoAAYRrU.jpg

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
What does it say?

Kwan2

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Italian medias shared Donnarumma's old posts in FB. Milan officialy apologised.

CTrqdL9XAAA9I-g.jpg

CTrqdMDWoAAYRrU.jpg

it's so normal.. do you think all people always doing right?.. what do you did when you was 16? i just sitting in my room playing playstation and cheer acmilan... don't blame him based on "tweet"

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Well they have to officially apologise for him calling Inter fans 'pieces of shit', but it is a completely normal thing.

Look back at any true football fans internet history and you'll find plenty worse than that.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
I only understand "pezzi di merda"...forza donnaruma!

:D

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
no need to apolgize he did the right thing :thumbsup: merda inter

Schedule