Week 18: Milan 0-1 Bologna 06/01/2016 15.00 CET

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I don't understand why people are talking about a new coach. This is a shit squad, when we field our best eleven it's full of bad spots, and our bench shrieks mediocrity. Look at our fucking midfielders. Imagine having years to think about what kind of team you want and then end up with that concoction. It's nauseating.

Get Banega, a GOOD player who can play RW, and a GOOD CB. Our fullbacks will still suck and the mediocrity will still reek out of Milanello, but at least we'll be reinforced.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
This midfield can't string 3 passes together. Because of it we have 5 points from a possible 12 against shits clubs.

The sad thing is that i kind of accepted finally that we are a joke of a club nowdays.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
This midfield can't string 3 passes together. Because of it we have 5 points from a possible 12 against shits clubs.

The sad thing is that i kind of accepted finally that we are a joke of a club nowdays.

? I learnt to accept that since the end of the 2014 season itself.

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
Can't wait til the game!

Forza Milan! Let's crush Bologna and get the 3 points

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Adriano did nothing to justify a starting berth in miha's lineup. Infact niang has been better than that fodder. Adriano is useless bro. Cant dribble, cant finish, cant link up and is only good at headers and is fairly above average at holding up the ball. The kid isnt anything special either and you know it obviously but he is more dangerous without a doubt.

Adriano has shown his finishing is awful but his hustle and pressuring of defenders is something that we're missing dearly on the field. With Bacca and Niang, the other team's CBs are comfortably sitting back since those two don't pressure defenders at all.

We need someone upfront to cause chaos and open up space for Bonaventura and our fullbacks to exploit (especially for those teams who sit deep).

Sandokan

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic Weah Baresi Kaka Pippo
Did you started supporting Milan this season? Do you not know how things work in this club? Whose idea was to use Sedorf and Pippo in the first place? Management havent changed. Why would they do any different this time.
You assume B&G learn from their mistakes. THEY DONT!

Not tracking back is Cerci's trademark. You cant motivate dog to start chasing mice instead of cats.

Miha done quite well despite having to deal with or "must use 4-3-1-2" President.
Without Miha Donna would still be in Primavera.
We wouldnt have Romanolli (specifically requested by Miha).
Youngsters in general are getting more chances.
Our set pieces have massively improved (offensive and defensive).
We are more compact, and despite what you think, more of a team.
Fodders are loosing places in starting 11 (Zapata, De Jong, Polim Cerci...) but the problem is he doesnt have anyone useful to replace those fodders.

Miha is not perfect, but sacking him will not solve anything. Our problem lie much deeper than that.

I'm not saying they are not no.1 problem, they are but if you think we are better team you are misstaken. We have played bottom four, two at home and won one lousy game and youre telling me we are a better team, sure.

I know who are our real problems and I've been following Milan maybe before you even been born. I'm saying best solution right now is to sack this provincial team coach.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Adriano has shown his finishing is awful but his hustle and pressuring of defenders is something that we're missing dearly on the field. With Bacca and Niang, the other team's CBs are comfortably sitting back since those two don't pressure defenders at all.

We need someone upfront to cause chaos and open up space for Bonaventura and our fullbacks to exploit (especially for those teams who sit deep).

He had several chances to prove his worth but he really dint make use of it. Besides carlitos doesnt seem compatible with adriano. Hence miha uses niang.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm not saying they are not no.1 problem, they are but if you think we are better team you are misstaken. We have played bottom four, two at home and won one lousy game and youre telling me we are a better team, sure.

I know who are our real problems and I've been following Milan maybe before you even been born. I'm saying best solution right now is to sack this provincial team coach.

:thumbsup:

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If we win this game, we can get momentum and push for CL

Let's go ragazzi

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gerard, SeS

And that will solve everything!?
Sack him now and we are back where we started after sacking Allegri.
Who do you think our next coach will be when we are already paying 3 coaches?

Also, not getting results does not mean you are not playing as a team.We are a better team then we were last year and a year before that, meaning we play with more togetherness than before.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Week 18: Milan - Bologna 06/01/2016 15.00 CET

In another news, inter scoring on their first chance despite being dominated by empoli for 40mins. :fp:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Adriano did nothing to justify a starting berth in miha's lineup. Infact niang has been better than that fodder. Adriano is useless bro. Cant dribble, cant finish, cant link up and is only good at headers and i suppose he is fairly above average at holding up the ball. The kid isnt anything special either and you know it obviously but he is more dangerous that this nincompoop without a doubt.
I refuse to judge Adri or Bacca as long as we have such atrocious midfield.
I even refuse to judge our defenders also when Monto is your best midfielder.
Ndj is shit and Kucka is barely ok while Poli is garbage.
Four players that are responsible to make the team , attack & defense , click are what is wrong with this team.

Last edited:

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
C'mon let's start 2016 right

Crush bologna... 2-0 easy

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Boateng is better than Cerci? And we wonder why Galliani is able to get away with this shit, its the same thing he's probably telling Silvio. Boateng being better than Cerci means nothing if he's not what we need. We have youth team players who are better than Cerci, it won't get us into the CL. Wake up people.

I never said I wanted Boateng. I don't like the guy and think he's been an embarrassment to our #10.

However given the choice between herpes and HIV I'd gladly take Herpes :o

Adriano did nothing to justify a starting berth in miha's lineup. Infact niang has been better than that fodder. Adriano is useless bro. Cant dribble, cant finish, cant link up and is only good at headers and i suppose he is fairly above average at holding up the ball. The kid isnt anything special either and you know it obviously but he is more dangerous that this nincompoop without a doubt.
Ever tried to milk a duck?

I don't understand why people are talking about a new coach. This is a shit squad, when we field our best eleven it's full of bad spots, and our bench shrieks mediocrity. Look at our fucking midfielders. Imagine having years to think about what kind of team you want and then end up with that concoction. It's nauseating.

Get Banega, a GOOD player who can play RW, and a GOOD CB. Our fullbacks will still suck and the mediocrity will still reek out of Milanello, but at least we'll be reinforced.
:thumbsup:

That said he played Cerci :thumbsdown:

I refuse to judge Adri or Bacca as long as we have such atrocious midfield.
I even refuse to judge our defenders also when Monto is your best midfielder.
Ndj is shit and Kucka is barely ok while Poli is garbage.
Four players that are responsible to make the team , attack & defense , click are what is wrong with this team.
Totally...I feel sorry most for Adriano. He's surrounded by n00bz now whereas he used to be scoring for fun in Shaktar. Even still he remains professional and defends to help the club

Last edited:

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Shitter team. Fodderlacci, Cershit, De Shittio, Niangol sigh...

B&G can fuck off forever.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
All the buts, ifs and shoulds around here.

This team sucks.

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Looks like they won't be showing the game on TV, so I'd appreciate it if someone can share a stream come match time.

Vecchio Ultra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Ambrosini - Boban - Savicevic - Dessailly - MVB - Costacurta - Bierhoff
A new year has begun but still the same shit, it's depressing. Lose to Bologna at home lol, how deep have we fallen

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Our full backs are as much of a problem as our midfielders. They cant advance the ball to save their lives.

It makes our already mediocre midfield worse.

Some people are calling for a CB but I would rather stick with Alex-Roma and get a new RB and midfiders

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
22100cf91337f79fc7e084babee1ee34.png

bacca's goal wasn't offside and neither foul

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gerard, SeS
And that will solve everything!?
Sack him now and we are back where we started after sacking Allegri.
Who do you think our next coach will be when we are already paying 3 coaches?

Also, not getting results does not mean you are not playing as a team.We are a better team then we were last year and a year before that, meaning we play with more togetherness than before.

Brocchi is the first option to replace Mihajlovic. #Sky

Who could have guessed it... :)

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Official Lineup!

MILAN: Donnarumma; Abate, Mexes, Alex, De Sciglio; Honda, Montolivo, Bertolacci, Bonaventura; Niang, Bacca.
A disposizione: Abbiati, Livieri, Antonelli, Calabria, Zapata, Ely, De Jong, Poli, Kucka, J.Mauri, Cerci, Luiz Adriano.
Allenatore: Sinisa Mihajlovic

We are gonna destroy Bologna :star:
I can't wait for this game

Schedule