Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
MontolivooooooOOoooooOOOOooo

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
What's wrong with De Sciglio? You want Vangioni?

What's wrong with De Sciglio?! :lol::fp:
He's not a football player, Vangioni can't be worse... nobody can't be worse than him, maybe also Gabriel as LB :)

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Lazio have not won against Milan at San Siro in Serie A since 1989.

pat_m_9

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
:eek:

De Sciglio, Montolivo.... Montella :head:

Montella came out this week and said that he only ever makes one change per system (Defence, Midfield, Attack).

Montolivo was his usual ordinary self last game, but Bonaventura has been nothing short of dreadful this season. Montolivo probably got the benefit of the doubt as captain as well.

If Montolivo doesn't perform against Lazio (which he won't:lol:) then expect Montella to finally wield the axe.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Need to win! Must win these games if we're going to be any sort of a threat this season! I think Kucka in the line up will really benefit us and thank god Bonaventura has been dropped. He needs to understand that he isn't a star. He needs to get back to the basics which is what he is good at, a spell on the bench may help him realise that.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Montella came out this week and said that he only ever makes one change per system (Defence, Midfield, Attack).

Montolivo was his usual ordinary self last game, but Bonaventura has been nothing short of dreadful this season. Montolivo probably got the benefit of the doubt as captain as well.

If Montolivo doesn't perform against Lazio (which he won't:lol:) then expect Montella to finally wield the axe.

Bonaventura is way worse than Montolivo this season. So many possession ended because of his dribbling or passing. He is easily as bad as Bertolacci was last season towards the end. At this point I'd give Bertolacci another chance when he returns from injury

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Bonaventura is way worse than Montolivo this season. So many possession ended because of his dribbling or passing. He is easily as bad as Bertolacci was last season towards the end. At this point I'd give Bertolacci another chance when he returns from injury

i still cant believe we spend 20 millions on bertolacci

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Monto over Bona in midfield ....
Vang could be worse than Des but we wont know that untill we try him.
Obviously Montella is trying to find alternatives for our full backs and Monto.
Its a good sign that Montella knows our problem.

Last edited:

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
hopefully Sosa gets a more advanced role in our mid with Monto and Kuco dropping deeper. Sosa has killer passes and we should utilise them

dvl19i

SinceBirth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ZLATAN
Monto over Bona in midfield ....
Vang could be worse than Des but we wont know that untill we try him.
Obviously Montella is trying to find alternatives for our full backs and Monto.
Its a good sign that Montella knows our problem.

:thumbsup:
To be fair, Bona has been shit didn't pull out an outstanding performance, he has to get benched to get more of him, a thing I like about Montella is this policy.
Vang was really slow in that match againtst Bournemouth, he has great crosses & good attacking backup.. but in back he was very shaky.. I don't know if its a physical problem or what..

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
This Milan cannot and should not play without Bonaventura (whether in midfield or in the wing). There is no other midfielder who has the capability to make something happen out of nothing. Case in point: Bacca penalty against Torino.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This Milan cannot and should not play without Bonaventura (whether in midfield or in the wing). There is no other midfielder who has the capability to make something happen out of nothing. Case in point: Bacca penalty against Torino.

you had to go all the way to match day 1 and skip 3 full games to remember the last time he's made something happen out of nothing.

#necrotactics :lol::lol:

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
I think Anderson is on Calabria's side....I mean we already saw what Muriel can do...Anderson is more tricky and quicker

Thats what I'm afraid of.

I also think that our CB pair we have are good especially Paletta (Roman had bad the game on the last one).

but this fucking formation 4-3-3 is so annoying, so many holes in the mid. It could be just me who thinks this way, and i hope we get better in it

Anyways, tough game ahead

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
4-4-2 would be worse,

wouldnt see the best of suso and our mids outnumbered

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think Anderson is on Calabria's side....I mean we already saw what Muriel can do...Anderson is more tricky and quicker

Thats what I'm afraid of.

I also think that our CB pair we have are good especially Paletta (Roman had bad the game on the last one).

but this fucking formation 4-3-3 is so annoying, so many holes in the mid. It could be just me who thinks this way, and i hope we get better in it

Anyways, tough game ahead

Nothing wrong with the formation. Our midfield is just not good enough.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
And calabria vs F. Anderson :fp:

Looking at the latest reports on Lazio's formation, Anderson wont even be in the starting 11..
Seems like they'll play 3-5-2 with Marchetti in goal, back line of Bastos, De Vrij and Radu, Basta on the right side, Lulić on the left with Parolo, Cataldi, Milinković-Savić in the middle and either Keita or Djordjević with Immobile upfront

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Bona deserves to be benched right now

DeS & Calabria als fullbacks :thumbsup:

The only really dissapointing thing is Montolivo

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score

Wings ok ..so he keeps honda en co on the bench but we have suso and niang (even niang is better there then bonaventinho)
Midfield???? No..prolly even pasalic would do better then that midget bona

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Looking at the latest reports on Lazio's formation, Anderson wont even be in the starting 11..

Seems like they'll play 3-5-2 with Marchetti in goal, back line of Bastos, De Vrij and Radu, Basta on the right side, Lulić on the left with Parolo, Cataldi, Milinković-Savić in the middle and either Keita or Djordjević with Immobile upfront

Niice, the 433 can expose the 352. But it can also trouble us since we have a weak midfield.
But I indeed hope they won't start anderson and keita

Schedule