The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Why the hell are you getting your panties in a bunch?
He's fucking right. Heck I'd say he's pushing it with including Africa since no African nation ever won a World Cup(always either Europe or South American countries) though they do produce some good/great players.

Pulisic is a 3rd generation "American" anyways and he's of Croatian heritage.

he's back :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: and still hasn't learned much from his forced break. keep at it you'll be banned again soon enough anyway. Not even going to waste my time on you.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
can someone kindly give me a kalinic avatar

dude

Banned
Reaction score
he's back :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: and still hasn't learned much from his forced break. keep at it you'll be banned again soon enough anyway. Not even going to waste my time on you.

Instead of spamming stupid emoji's use that time to come up with a counter-argument instead.

Oh wait you can't since what van Basten said is completely right.
Football is an South American/Euro/African thing. The US will never give a shit about "soccer".

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm quite happy with Silva/Kalinic. I would much rather get a stud LW and a midfielder now than spend big on Auba or Belotti. But I wouldn't complain if one of them came haha.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
he was good but overhyped.and too much of a primadona

nedved was the real deal in that mid, and redondo in argentina's mid

he failed both at man utd and at chelsea

Imo Veron was never hyped he made terrible career choices. La Brujita was gonna be a GOAT if he stayed in Italy instead of going to the ping pong league.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Kalinic, what a player. Always rated him.
Anyway, none of y'all King Kali loudmouths voted for him. You know who you are.
But I did. I win, you lose. Bow down to greatness :cool:

:lol:

oh plz not you too

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Get a reliable striker + a goal scoring winger instead of going all in for the striker was always my favourite plan.

And we also need midfield depth

dude

Banned
Reaction score
Also, we already have a meme in Borini, we don't need another one in Pulisic who is pretty much the American Iturbe.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I'm quite happy with Silva/Kalinic. I would much rather get a stud LW and a midfielder now than spend big on Auba or Belotti. But I wouldn't complain if one of them came haha.

If we're gonna play 2 up front silva and kalinic isnt enough. suso can do ss but who knows how effectively and cutrone will hardly be considered as a kalinic backup.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we're gonna play 2 up front silva and kalinic isnt enough. suso can do ss but who knows how effectively and cutrone will hardly be considered as a kalinic backup.

I don't really know what the plan is for formation. Montella used Suso in midfield last season when he tried the back 3.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
man, we're not even linked with him. I still consider myself delusional for hoping for Cavani, and we had at least a couple of rumours about him :D

It has to be someone predetermined to not be giving out that number yet. :D

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Studies suggest a strong correlation between liking Aubameyang and being an unhinged shitposter who gets banned. Not a single banned poster among Belotti Boyz or Kalinic Krew.

Really makes you think.

:lol:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
speaking of which, what made you change your vote from Belotti to Auba? just to ride the wave???:lol::lol::lol:

belotti > auba

but i answered the poll based on who seemed attainable at the time ( thats the 2nd poll just after cairo had refused all of our offers )

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
KALINIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCcCccc alll the best, Not my first, second nor third choice but now you are one of us

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
belotti > auba

but i answered the poll based on who seemed attainable at the time ( thats the 2nd poll just after cairo had refused all of our offers )

I even forgot I voted for Costa. I'd vote for Belotti, but Costa's immediate impact on results would've been bigger I believe. He wasn't acting like a total bitch at that time though, even gave us some winks. And now after Kalinic I'd vote for Auba with my brain, but my heart is still for Belotti :proud:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
he was good but overhyped.and too much of a primadona

nedved was the real deal in that mid, and redondo in argentina's mid

he failed both at man utd and at chelsea

He wasn't good. He was GOAT tier during his day. The hype was real.

Never really got the hype around nedved tbh. Don't really disagree with the Redondo part... but in France 98 Veron was one of the three main star for ARG alongside Batigol and Ortega :fp:

Wouldn't say he failed at United... just another South American which fergie had no idea on how to utilise.

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
Keita will be wearing #7. We've had a deal with Lazio since June, the player waited for Juve. They never came, Keita will be a milan player by next week for 27 + bonuses the price is 10 mil more than the price agreed in June but whatever. I still want Auba wearing that number, we'll see

Reaction score
Some interesting names to think about for Winger position:

Luan (gremio)
Ljajic (torino)
Joaquin Correa (Sevilla)
Thomas Lemar (monaco)
Malcom (bordeux)
Nicola Sansone (Villareal)

In all honesty we could go for either 1 of those above, I'd rather have Keita Pulisic or Draxler but you can't have everything.

Lemar and luan look promising. Sansone could be a great sub.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
so happy king kali is here

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
All of you who didn't vote Kalinic in that poll...
Loooooooolllll
Huge L

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Kalinic will be a reliable and consistent striker, who fits the mould.

It makes sense to replace Bacca with him for a reasonable price difference considering there were no reasonably priced top tier strikers availble.

That, plus I believe in Silva to really come thru. Maybe not this season already, but he will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule