The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tell me what I said that was ignorant.
Are males naturally more aggressive than females?
Yes. Science supports this.
Can this natural aggression be lowered by diet?
Definitely. It correlates with testosterone production which certain foods such as soy -which is associated with a vegan diet- can REDUCE. Again all backed up by the literature.

Low energy, fatigue and lack of concentration are associated with lack of testosterone.

Here you go...first Google search result:

http://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2016/04/08/7-testosterone-boosting-foods.aspx

Sure there are subsitutes in a vegan diet...but the odds are they weren't using tons and tons of garlic, coconut and olive oil

Do you know what synthesized testosterone is made from?

This is low even for you to suggest testosterone could be reduced by not eating meat.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
It's pretty tragic that you can't understand that the extraction/synthesis process is radically different from tossing it into your stomach. But then again who else would be this willing to spread fake news?

I guess we should all stop eating almonds due to the cyanide :rolleyes:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
You make it sound like they turned down the chance to sign ready world class players.The only huge name that was willing to join was Aubameyang.Costa & Morata wanted no part of Milan and Im unaware to any other huge players that were linked to Milan and would of joined.

Aubameyang + Belotti are top players who were both available and willing to join us for the right price. For midfield, a number of top players switched clubs this summer (James, Matuidi, Tolisso) and I can't help but think we could've signed at least one if we made a proper effort. Hell I'm sure one of Vidal/Nainggolan would've joined us if we were prepared to break the bank (60m). Funnily enough I think we signed the best defender on the market for a great price. Bonucci is a top player and a proven champion and I believe once he's settled he'll demonstrate this.

You can't tell me Bonucci, Aubameyang, James + Nainggolan added to the likes of Donnarumma, Romagnoli, Locatelli, Suso, Bacca etc wouldn't have been a much stronger squad.

Bonucci 40m + Aubameyang 70m + Nainggolan 60m + James (2 year loan) = 170m so we'd still have enough to sign the likes of Conti, Rodriguez & Biglia.

Also, signing these champions would've resulted in much bigger revenues from a marketing perspective.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's pretty tragic that you can't understand that the extraction/synthesis process is radically different from tossing it into your stomach. But then again who else would be this willing to spread fake news?

I guess we should all stop eating almonds due to the cyanide :rolleyes:

You're the one spreading false news though. Soy beans does not lower testosterone in any way.

Maybe you should stop drinking beer too? Full of estrogen you know...

Only dru...

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I'm not vegan/vegetarian but I'm pretty sure at least 75% of people here wgo are bagging on eating a plant based diet and limited meat intake have a dad bod and zero knowledge about proper nutrition in the framework of athleticism

Indeed.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Tell me what I said that was ignorant.
Are males naturally more aggressive than females?
Yes. Science supports this.
Can this natural aggression be lowered by diet?
Definitely. It correlates with testosterone production which certain foods such as soy -which is associated with a vegan diet- can REDUCE. Again all backed up by the literature.

Low energy, fatigue and lack of concentration are associated with lack of testosterone.

Here you go...first Google search result:

http://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2016/04/08/7-testosterone-boosting-foods.aspx

Sure there are subsitutes in a vegan diet...but the odds are they weren't using tons and tons of garlic, coconut and olive oil

Standard stuff like salmon, tuna, beef eggs etc are pretty important not just for testosterone but also for valuable nutrients like creatine, which is contained naturally in beef.... veganism is sum bullshit... especially for pro athletes :lol:

Aside from the q whether soy does actually raise estrogen levels (note that this is NOT the same as lowering test levels)..

were we discussing soy intake or vegan/vegetarian/plant based diets? Cause afaik those are not synonymous. U can eat soy and not be vegan. U can be a vegan and not eat soy.

Do you avoid cows milk?

I'm not saying one particular diets is superior over the other, but the way you are labelling vegan diets as bullshit is textbook ignorance and coming from a narrow minded pov.

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
Aubameyang + Belotti are top players who were both available and willing to join us for the right price. For midfield, a number of top players switched clubs this summer (James, Matuidi, Tolisso) and I can't help but think we could've signed at least one if we made a proper effort. Hell I'm sure one of Vidal/Nainggolan would've joined us if we were prepared to break the bank (60m). Funnily enough I think we signed the best defender on the market for a great price. Bonucci is a top player and a proven champion and I believe once he's settled he'll demonstrate this.

You can't tell me Bonucci, Aubameyang, James + Nainggolan added to the likes of Donnarumma, Romagnoli, Locatelli, Suso, Bacca etc wouldn't have been a much stronger squad.

Bonucci 40m + Aubameyang 70m + Nainggolan 60m + James (2 year loan) = 170m so we'd still have enough to sign the likes of Conti, Rodriguez & Biglia.

Also, signing these champions would've resulted in much bigger revenues from a marketing perspective.

Youre presuming they all would of would agreed (not all signed but agreed) I dont think James or Tolisso would of chosen Milan over Bayern.Naingollan didnt move so the €60m is just conjucture.I cant say 100% they wouldnt of either but I dont see as clear cut as you do.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:thumbsup: That's precisely why I call him "Bonafidefodder" and he hasn't failed to live up to his name. He's nothing more than a useful squad player who'd be 3rd choice off the bench at Juve/Roma/Napoli.

been saying that a long time, but members here were like.....whats next? selling romagnoli and suso?:fp::fp:

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm not vegan/vegetarian but I'm pretty sure at least 75% of people here wgo are bagging on eating a plant based diet and limited meat intake have a dad bod and zero knowledge about proper nutrition in the framework of athleticism

that's fair but I'm not sure it's appropriate for high level athletes, vegan diets lack some major nutrients which you need to supplement

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
easy, dont sign kalinic + silva and allocate their wages to one mega wage for Costa. they were more than willing to give an 18 year old 6m a year but not a proven top bomber

i agree, i would have loved his goal contribution

but it's not Mirabelli's fault

Fassone even lessit's more David Li who makes these decisions

especially one that's for such a big chunk of the budget

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
that's fair but I'm not sure it's appropriate for high level athletes, vegan diets lack some major nutrients which you need to supplement

Except it doesn't. Getting all the required nutrients on a veggie diet is easier than sticking your thumb up your ass and posting in the commode.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Aside from the q whether soy does actually raise estrogen levels (note that this is NOT the same as lowering test levels)..

were we discussing soy intake or vegan/vegetarian/plant based diets? Cause afaik those are not synonymous. U can eat soy and not be vegan. U can be a vegan and not eat soy.

Do you avoid cows milk?

I'm not saying one particular diets is superior over the other, but the way you are labelling vegan diets as bullshit is textbook ignorance and coming from a narrow minded pov.

Surely you understand that we are posting in an internet forum based on football and I was making a light hearted/trolly post. Surely you can achieve the results you want if you are extremely careful...but we're talking about a guy that got FIRED by someone who has worked with him for years. My post was based on my theorizing what may have happened...and was catered to the comical side of what could have happened. If the lethargic performances we have seen in the field bear any correlation to their diet then my (comical) scenario would actually be closer to the truth. The "peer review" of my theory was unnecessary and neither was calling a light hearted remark as ignorant.

Also I don't drink cow's milk. I'm allergic. Drink almond milk

#ShouldntHaveToExplainThis :mb:

Last edited:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Except it doesn't. Getting all the required nutrients on a veggie diet is easier than sticking your thumb up your ass and posting in the commode.

I agree with you that there are certainly merits to vegan diet that people are dismissing.

However, my take is that dietary change should be voluntary right? The player themselves should decide whether they should / need to make that change based on their own performance / lifestyle / advice of their nutritionist who they may have worked with for a long time?

I understand these are paid professionals, but I just don't know or haven't heard of a case where it was mandatory for the team to follow certain dietary restrictions. If there are, would you please let me know? I am genuinely interested on the subject

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Troll card??

Damn

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I agree with you that there are certainly merits to vegan diet that people are dismissing.

However, my take is that dietary change should be voluntary right? The player themselves should decide whether they should / need to make that change based on their own performance / lifestyle / advice of their nutritionist who they may have worked with for a long time?

I understand these are paid professionals, but I just don't know or haven't heard of a case where it was mandatory for the team to follow certain dietary restrictions. If there are, would you please let me know? I am genuinely interested on the subject

my guess is the restrictions have to do with the meals they eat at Milanello or whenever they're together in general.

i'm one of those who believe too much meat is bad for you and have periods where i eat very little of it (like once or twice a week). but food sure does get boring after a while when you go vegetarian.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
man ac milan players just need to start taking pre workout + dbol, clen, tren and cell tech while eating rice brocolli and chicken. not only will they be aesthetic and in absolute peak physical condition but they'll be able to pull in so many girls in night clubs.

if i was montella i would hire chestbrah as the nutritional coach

Anabolic-Effect-Diet-Plan-min.jpg

could u imagine if mirabelli signed chestbrah as our striker? fuuarkkkkkkk

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Surely you understand that we are posting in an internet forum based on football and I was making a light hearted/trolly post. Surely you can achieve the results you want if you are extremely careful...but we're talking about a guy that got FIRED by someone who has worked with him for years. My post was based on my theorizing what may have happened...and was catered to the comical side of what could have happened. If the lethargic performances we have seen in the field bear any correlation to their diet then my (comical) scenario would actually be closer to the truth. The "peer review" of my theory was unnecessary and neither was calling a light hearted remark as ignorant.

Also I don't drink cow's milk. I'm allergic. Drink almond milk

#ShouldntHaveToExplainThis :mb:

Epic backtracking.

Well that's certainly between the workers and their employee. I don't know what their contracts stipulate. In general I'd agree that everything has to be voluntary.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
im personally excited to see cutrone and silva start tomorrow.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

MilanGr

Beginner
Reaction score
Im watching psg and wondering why our couch never tried silva kalli suso?��
Biglia/monto keisse /loca hakan/bona might work very well. Why borini played and silva not?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
ancelotti s been far from a top coach for a while now

i wouldn't want him unless we have a squad full of 33 years old

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
man ac milan players just need to start taking pre workout + dbol, clen, tren and cell tech while eating rice brocolli and chicken. not only will they be aesthetic and in absolute peak physical condition but they'll be able to pull in so many girls in night clubs.

if i was montella i would hire chestbrah as the nutritional coach

Anabolic-Effect-Diet-Plan-min.jpg

could u imagine if mirabelli signed chestbrah as our striker? fuuarkkkkkkk

That guy looks like an old toothpaste bottle.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Youre presuming they all would of would agreed (not all signed but agreed) I dont think James or Tolisso would of chosen Milan over Bayern.Naingollan didnt move so the €60m is just conjucture.I cant say 100% they wouldnt of either but I dont see as clear cut as you do.

True but I know one thing and that's money talks. If you throw enough money at a player they'll practically go anywhere. Look at what PSG did this summer or how they took Silva and Ibra off us when they were rebuilding. Given the Milan brand history this should be far easier for us.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Real talk tho... Mirabelli's scouting ability is extremely overrated. He finds players that everyone already knows about but aren't interested in, which is why it was so easy to close many of those deals. A great scout does the opposite, finds a player everyone would want before anyone else knows about them.

Don't get me wrong R.Rodriguez, Andre Silva, and Calhanoglu are all good players but I don't think they're World Class or at least aren't close to it yet.

Mirabelli's trying to copy the approaches of the Atletico/Monaco Sporting Director's by buying potential top players at knockdown prices. Only problem is we don't have the necessary world class coach like they do to exploit their talent. Atletico has Simeone and Monaco Jardim who know how to get the best out of their man. Just like Gasperini overperformed with Atalanta last year significantly raising the value of their squad or how Conte was a step away from the Euro semi-finals with an extremely limited Italian squad.

Unfortunately Middweller's an extremely limited coach who's starting to show his true limitations. I know one thing though, if we do manage to hire a top coach like Conte then he'll inherit a squad with huge potential (Donna, Bonucci, Musacchio, Roma, Conti, Rodriguez, Biglia, Kessie, Hakan, Loca, Suso & Silva). With a top player in midfield and attack someone who knows what they're doing could work wonders with that team.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This could be a real possibility if we fail to qualify for CL. Either him or Donna or both.

If i remember well Fassone (or Mira) said we wont need to sell if we fail to qualify this year, but if we fail 2 years.... then we will have trouble =)

There was some interview where they said something like that, dont feel like finding it tho

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Real talk tho... Mirabelli's scouting ability is extremely overrated. He finds players that everyone already knows about but aren't interested in, which is why it was so easy to close many of those deals. A great scout does the opposite, finds a player everyone would want before anyone else knows about them.

Don't get me wrong R.Rodriguez, Andre Silva, and Calhanoglu are all good players but I don't think they're World Class or at least aren't close to it yet.

We bought young players that have a potential to become great.

Isnt this a bit contradicting? First you say a great scout finds player everyone would want before anyone else, then you say our players arent world class yet.... well, of course.. thats the point of scouting isnt it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule