Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Calabria looks so badly hurt fuck me

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Kalinic to sink Juve.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Excellent match. This game is what we threatened to do all this while yet couldnt pull off. Everyone pressed well, those triangles and diamonds kept happening correctly, passing was quick and decisive. Most importantly for me, the attack trio looked very good with good understanding and with qualities complimenting each other.

Well deserved win. And hopefully this is the one that unlocks the season and brings our true potential forward.

Forza Calabria and hopefully he'll be fine.

I don't think that's fair.

We looked vaguely threatening at times against Roma and Inter.

Otherwise we have been flat out garbage since the Sampdoria game.

If we were close to unlocking this, then at this moment we must be close to unlocking Istanbul 1st half next match.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
finally a nice win and it ends with ice on biglia's knee and calabria ktfo

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
only that it wasnt a nesta-like tackle unless you dont know how hard was nesta like tackles was, anyway one okish against weak chievo would not make me forget all the misery he caused the whole season till now especially playing a team like chievo.

for me sosu is the only decent player that played today, i wonder why silva never gets to play, he cant be worst than Borini or hakan, in fact if he was playing we would have more heads in the goal area and scoring many more goals.

You never really get football do you :lol:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Overall, a very pleasing game.

It looked like it might be a shit one but then 2 moments of magic, and the second half was the best we've played in a very long time.

Generally, everyone played well. In the second half there were times when we finally looked like the team we threatened to be when playing EL fodder.

I don't expect us to pass triangles around Juventus but this 'grinta' was what we were missing.

For the first time since Sampdoria we didn't look lifeless and shit.

Montella can stay on unless signs are as they were before.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So Chievo had an unbeaten serie a run thus far for 6 games, and we beat him 1-4. Thats actually pretty good

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Great game. Deserved victory

Only 10 minutes of Silva? I hate Fucktella

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Wouldnt complain about goal lost in 4-1 win but ... second half started and
- calabria (not sure) kicked ball after cross to chievo player
- biglia mistake
- kessie fail ... (other chievo player than birsa wouldnt have so precise shot)
can we have like couple games without fu... ups??

Also we have 3 rbs and im not sure if any is healthy atm... :fp:
<bah, anto and abate on the bench according to livescore. but what is wrong with italian FBs?>

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Excellent match. This game is what we threatened to do all this while yet couldnt pull off. Everyone pressed well, those triangles and diamonds kept happening correctly, passing was quick and decisive. Most importantly for me, the attack trio looked very good with good understanding and with qualities complimenting each other.

Well deserved win. And hopefully this is the one that unlocks the season and brings our true potential forward.

Forza Calabria and hopefully he'll be fine.

Happy with the win, but i'm not sure I saw what you're seeing. It's still all very disjointed and we didn't press well at all. Chievo were atrocious, which was surprising. I'm usually the optimist and I try to convince everyone that we did better than what people say, but this time I think the scoreline is very flattering and mostly the result of Chievo refusing to play football.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What was chievo players bitching about when Suso scored his first?

I think they were angry at his celebration (hands cupping his ears) which can be interpreted as disrespectful, like 'let me hear you now, losers!'.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
This was our best game for a looooong time and actually was impressive from when the first goal flew in.

Up until this point we've been as shit but with the opposition scoring.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Calabria is on his way to the hospital for examinations, but has calmed teammates and family regarding his injury. [Milan TV]

Get well soon Davide.

Asterix

Primavera
Reaction score
I was desparate for a win like this to boost the moral and hopes.
Graet game, apart for a few mistakes which are better to happen in a game where we have the control and the result.

Suso gains the class as a WC game by game.
Good for Kalinic as he works hard to be in position to score.
Kessie is a beast, an engine with 500ho - apart from the mistake today.
Biglia was decent.
Glad that Calhanoglu scored i hope he strats to deliver and level up. I think he gets the Italian league time by time.

Calabria from the replay looks like a broken neck or something ,but i hope its not and he gets well soon. I hate to see Abate on the pitch!

Overall GREAT performance today. Its a promising one, BUT i just cant get the CL picture yet, especially seeing all the contenders Lazio, Inter, Roma, Napoli and Luventus are doing pretty well.

I just hope we man up and raise the bar and 2 teams of those 5 are starting losieng points.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
How did the team perform in overall?
I missed the game

From what I saw in the highlights. Milan created a lot of chances, but not quite efficient in finishing those chances.
And yes, I saw kessie's pass and Calha scores. Once Kessie's stopped trying (forcing) a goal, he'll come with an assist.

But i need your repory guys!

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Some of you guys are so used to seeing teams like Bayern and Madrid utterly dominate that you expect far too much. Chievo is no easy team to play, in their home as well. A 4-1 win with a couple mistakes here and there is totally fine, don't nitpick 2-3 mistakes and act like we didn't play a great game.

I had the juve game on tv today while streaming Milan, and against spal they got a great score line but allowed a lot of good chances to spal. It was almost 2-2 at one point but for VAR offside call. You guys would have thrown a fit honestly.

We played a really good game, don't overthink it

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan wasn't as fluid as they were in the second half against Inter, but then again, you have to look at it that Chievo were looking for FKs, playing really ugly, and just wanted to limit us.

The thing is, teams that park the bus will make things look ugly.

Plus, at this point, winning is all that matters.

BillyTheKid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
What keeps me yet skeptical is that our 2 first goals came out of individual brilliance of Suso. After that Chievo opened up and it became easier to build up. I hope I am wrong but we just regressed to rely exclusively on Suso. Defense looked solid though. Leo should get benched until the team builds some chemistry.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
I don't like how Kessie didn't give a shit about his mispass. Like okay we are leading and all, but where's the fire in you to never let the opponent score? Shame how he didn't care and even did other careless mispasses after.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Happy with the win, but i'm not sure I saw what you're seeing. It's still all very disjointed and we didn't press well at all. Chievo were atrocious, which was surprising. I'm usually the optimist and I try to convince everyone that we did better than what people say, but this time I think the scoreline is very flattering and mostly the result of Chievo refusing to play football.

Agreed, team still looks very disjointed and without clear directives it seems.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
#vulturecircle
DNAwQYfWAAAGjqC.jpg

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Good win, and much needed given the current shitty situation and the upcoming old cunt match.

Shame about Calabria..on top of having a shit coach, we are plagued with injuries as well..fml.

Schedule