Week 18: Milan vs Atalanta - Saturday - 23/12/2017 18:00 CET

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I wanna punch Abate

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This team sucks in every aspect. Zero cohesive play. No one knows what a creative play is. Just pass the ball in 1/3 of the field and cross to the box and hope for some luck. Their is no organization from ownership down to the water boys.

Kessie is the only bright spot but he even sucks half the time. Any ball that bounces to him in the box he whiffs badly.

Monto is probably the worst CDM in history of the league

Its just a cluster fuck and no a single person in the organization knows what to do. If plan A doesn't go as plan right away, then it's all fucked.

Can't wait for Elliott to sell us.

A good coach can fix all this. Don't know why F&M sacked Montella for Gattuso everyone knew it was a bad idea. Get a decent coach. Sack a shit coach for a worse one, why? Explain.

F&M are to blame. Fuck them.

remote2book

Sea206
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, kaka, T.silva, seedorf
starting kalishit every game regardless of how he performs sends a terrible message to other players, this is just depressing i am not even sure what to say

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Sad thing is Atalanta won this without breaking much of a sweat.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Get shut out by verona and atalanta. :fp:

Forza Milan USA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
A good coach can fix all this. Don't know why F&M sacked Montella for Gattuso everyone knew it was a bad idea. Get a decent coach. Sack a shit coach for a worse one, why? Explain.

F&M are to blame. Fuck them.

Yeah, we all fell for the big spending just because it was exciting and the talk was easy to buy into. But, F&Ms history speaks for itself. We are idiots. I'm an idiot for thinking this could change over night since we are the great Milan. At this point, I want to clean clean house and just start a real process that we can trust with owners and managers that actually know what to do to make a process work.

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
All these Montellaout becoming Gattusoout just to say in 3 matches newaveragecoachout.

No one good is available.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
I didn't think there was anything lower than last season.

I was definitely wrong.

remote2book

Sea206
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, kaka, T.silva, seedorf
that first goal donurumma was at complete fault for POS

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
im waiting for the end, the gates of the fied will be hell for dollarumma

I wanna see tears :D

Tbh donnarumma mind isnt here anymore. He is even worse than dida at his bad days

Last edited:

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well they gave all they got. To bad they got nothing!

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
tenor.gif

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
The team is okay. The coach is the issue. We had a coaching issue since the start, we swapped a crap coach for an even worse one. Say what you want but this team is capable of beating Verona.

Disagree this team is terrible cluttered with mid table talent.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Milan players are apparently in tears right now. It looks like it is Abate and Cutrone.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
All these Montellaout becoming Gattusoout just to say in 3 matches newaveragecoachout.

No one good is available.

A decent coach is available. We sacked Montella for Gattuso who has never done a good job or even a decent job at any job. What did we expect. I wanted Montella out, but I wanted a decent coach, not freaking Gattuso. I like Gattuso but his record speaks for himself I don't know what F&M and expected.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Yeah, we all fell for the big spending just because it was exciting and the talk was easy to buy into. But, F&Ms history speaks for itself. We are idiots. I'm an idiot for thinking this could change over night since we are the great Milan. At this point, I want to clean clean house and just start a real process that we can trust with owners and managers that actually know what to do to make a process work.

their biggest mistake is underestimate how important of a coach
either they bring players montella wants or sack him for a WC coach and buy whoever they want
but FM did none of this
thats why we are in a mess rn

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
that first goal donurumma was at complete fault for POS

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I wonder if he is thinking the same when he is bailing out the buffoons in front of him.

We had a whole game to get back a goal and surprise surprise - we didnt change up our attack; the opponent soaked it up, made a change and simple counter - game over

Time to spend another 200 mil (at least) changing most of the players we just brought in :fp: Some of them or so limited but then again, so is the coaching setup.

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
First time i'm thinking to not watch the derby.
No fucking way we get anything from it.

Schedule