The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Depends on Silva too, if he isn't happy or comfortable it would be a good exit strategy for both parties. If he still is I would give him more time.

If they go so far to offer us more than we bought him for we have to seriously think about it though.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think we need a leftwinger more than a vice Kessie, especially if we insist on 4-3-3. Calha is slowly getting it, however it's not like he's as vital for us as Suso is. However, just imagine he's getting injured, who are ee gonna play on LW - Borini!? That would result in our left side being harmless and our opponents could comfortably focus on limiting Suso.

If we fail to sign a LW, it will bite our asses big times. Mark my words.

Gesendet von meinem BND-L21 mit Tapatalk

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
For 50 millions we really should throw Silva to the wolves.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think we need a leftwinger more than a vice Kessie, especially if we insist on 4-3-3. Calha is slowly getting it, however it's not like he's as vital for us as Suso is. However, just imagine he's getting injured, who are ee gonna play on LW - Borini!? That would result in our left side being harmless and our opponents could comfortably focus on limiting Suso.

If we fail to sign a LW, it will bite our asses big times. Mark my words.

Gesendet von meinem BND-L21 mit Tapatalk

LW and a mid are both important. The last few games have shown that Kessie is tiring out as he's been subbed off. We are also so thin on the wings. It would be dumb not to address both areas with at least loan or loan plus option type deals. We are still in the running for Europa League and the Coppa Italia. Even if they want to finish in an Europa League spot in Serie A (only 2 points off 6th and 7th place).

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Lol. WTF, Wolves tried to sign Silva... Championship side tried for an AC Milan player. Go back 15 years, only a handful of elite clubs wud dare approach Milan for their players but now, fuck me, Wolves slap in a 30+M bid.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As long we put in some sort of buy back clause for Locatelli to see if he ends up making something of himself someplace else. I don't think he is ever going to get the chance here going forward.

seems same case as cristante...
and we didnt put a buy back clause to cristante...look at him now.

Lol. WTF, Wolves tried to sign Silva... Championship side tried for an AC Milan player. Go back 15 years, only a handful of elite clubs wud dare approach Milan for their players but now, fuck me, Wolves slap in a 30+M bid.

wolves till last year had 30m total revenues.but they are 12 points ahead so promotion is sure(and 100m+ from tv deal alone)

imo we should keep him, or if we are going to sell him we must at least make a profit(even if its only 2-5m)

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score

very simple bro, Jorge Mendes is basically the guy behind the wolves takeover. and he is Silvas agent i believe.

He pushed like 8 of his clients to Wolves and they are set to be promoted.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No it would not have. Bitcoins price more than doubled from time we bought players till now. Therefore, good call China owners.

Dude, sarcasm shouldn’t have to be explained.

We borrowed heavily in order to spend and UEFA rejected our voluntary agreement. It’s as bad as it gets.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
skysports-zidane-real-madrid-champions-league_3970074.jpg

x2

Boss

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
very simple bro, Jorge Mendes is basically the guy behind the wolves takeover. and he is Silvas agent i believe.

He pushed like 8 of his clients to Wolves and they are set to be promoted.

Its abt standing. Once the best club in Eng came to Milan for a player and were laughed out the country... now a 2nd division side from Eng emails a transfer req.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dude, sarcasm shouldn’t have to be explained.

We borrowed heavily in order to spend and UEFA rejected our voluntary agreement. It’s as bad as it gets.

You're absolutely right, it should not have to be explained

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan 'not leaving San Siro'

Milan released a statement insisting the club has no intention of leaving San Siro soon, after the Mayor discussed building a new stadium.

The idea of creatin a purpose-built arena just for the Rossoneri has been circulating for many months, even years, but the project was abandoned by previous President Silvio Berlusconi.

Today Mayor of Milan Giuseppe Sala spoke to Sky Sport Italia about various options and areas that would be suitable for the structure, citing a two-three month period to consider it.

The club released a statement in response, assuring they “never manifested the desire to leave San Siro. Even though Milan consider it important to think for the future to play in its own stadium, and therefore not co-habiting with other teams, the decision on that would only be made at the right time, with the full agreement of everyone involved.”

We're nothing without the San Siro... just another football team.

Only plastics would ever consider leaving the greatest stadium in world football.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Calm down... wolves are signing the best young portuguese talents through Mendes. They've almost clincehd promotion and you can bet they'll be going all out next transfer window.

The fact they want him shows the kid is quality and should silence his haters.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Calm down... wolves are signing the best young portuguese talents through Mendes. They've almost clincehd promotion and you can bet they'll be going all out next transfer window.

The fact they want him shows the kid is quality and should silence his haters.

You can also bet that they'll be going back down within 2 years

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Now Inter have joined the debate with their own tweet.

“Dear Sala, as you might recall, we invested time and resources in the stadium of Milanese people. Our plans have been clear to everyone and have not changed for 18 months.

“We await a round table discussion with all the actors involved to speak about this with clarity.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule