The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Stoke went down, I'd take a shot at Shaqiri, for depth he'd be great and with stoke relegated, cut price deal.
Shaquiri Siiiiiii :thumbsup:
Ermmm

Do people have short memory.

Keita said fuck Milan juve is better if no juve I will go to another league

Some of u guys are such begs
:conf:

if it means silva out then I'm willing to even be team balotelli

Sage on Balotelli:

it's amusing how people are arguing after he had a decent game, no one was talking when he had that awful sub vs palermo. :lol:

but unless he changes his style I'll prefer luiz bacca over balo starting, he needs to change his style. it's too slow and he barely involves players.
^
This would be acceptable if 11 of his 18 posts in the Bacca thread are demands that he be sold :lol:

nvdmrd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
we do have realy good fullback,if conti wasnt injured he would dominate right side and we only need to add kolasinac for lb

conti
maybe finished career

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm on team whatever player I want, I can be team balotelli today and team bas dost tomorrow, I'll change my mind whenever I damn please.

and guess what

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Hmm :monto:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/cult-hero-goalkeeper-pepe-reina-12489116

LFC Transfer Room @LFCTransferRoom 2h2 hours ago
35-year old goalkeeper Pepe Reina is set for a sensational return to Liverpool as the Spaniard prepares to leave Napoli. The Anfield side has contacted their former stopper and will try to hijack the move he has reportedly agreed with AC Milan. [@MARCA]

Let's hope so. I don't really want a soon-to-be 36 year old as our starting GK, when Gigio leaves. Rather go for Cragno from Cagliari or Perin from Genoa

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
RB is our least problem, we have Calabria. Conti will be ready too next season and Abate/Borini as further back ups if they stay.

With more time of playing together the precision and goal output in attack will automatically rise.
There should be more output from CF and adding a direct winger will help too.
Kessie has the potential to score more but it is his first season here, but Bona will likely remain our goal scorer from midfield, at least among the CMs that are currently with us.

Ad Reina: Please let this be true, he is a solid keeper but a bad transfer.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
By the way, if Kevin Lasagna scores today, i'm convinced he's a legit striker. Could be back-up at Milan next year

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Falcao and Keita would be perfect for this team, Keita could happen but Falcao won’t come here. Why would he?

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Falcao and Keita would be perfect for this team, Keita could happen but Falcao won’t come here. Why would he?

Falcao is 32. What is the use in creating a squad with a striker like him just to have to change the CF, a core position, once it reaches the desired strength.
He likely has only 1-2 years left, maybe more but that´s a gamble and from his history he isn´t really the most healthy player ever.
We need to sign players that won´t force us into another reconstruction of the squad in the near future.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Dzeko or Mandzukic.Dzeko will be tough to bring but Mandzukic is realistic.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Mandzukic is shit

Disagree,at Juve he mostly play as a wide attacker and its not his natural position,and even there he performed.Hard working player who helps in defansive department.Dzeko is overall better player,but to call Mandzukic shit i dont agree.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
pavon would be the perfect winger for us. his attitude is the complete opposite to keita.

keita is a precious spoilt little bitch who always felt he should be playing in a real madrid type of team. he turned us down, fell out with multiple managers and has a problem agent.

pavon is best known in argentina as a lightning quick winger who works increadibly hard on tracking back and recovering the ball. he would be more versatile, cheaper, younger and easier to sign.

pavon does not have the skill of aimar/ riquelme or even the goal threat of a angel correa but its his attitude that has people excited. top assist maker in primera too btw. very very much a gattuso like player, but im sure there will be better teams interested.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li, Hidden Galliani

Disagree,at Juve he mostly play as a wide attacker and its not his natural position,and even there he performed.Hard working player who helps in defansive department.Dzeko is overall better player,but to call Mandzukic shit i dont agree.

Man is even benched by kalinic.. we need a goalscorer, not a grinta merchant

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Imo we dont need Mandzukic at all, he is a guy that helps when you already have an established team. He doesnt score that many, scoring was never his best atribute, and he isnt the best winger either.
Considering the probable price, he is not even the best bench option for us.
He is a great player for sure, but not the one we need at all

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
We're all talking about Dzeko, Mandzukic, and Falcao.

All in their 30s.

I believe, its because we can't afford a good striker below 30 y/o.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We're all talking about Dzeko, Mandzukic, and Falcao.

All in their 30s.

I believe, its because we can't afford a good striker below 30 y/o.

Or perhaps, we already have that in Cutrone just that he needs time

:monto:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
If we get Dzeko or Mandzukic I will cut myself.

Both really aren't the end of the world. Both are actually massive upgrades.

Strinic, on the other hand seems bizzarely useless

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Some fuel for the fire:

Neither Silva nor Keita played a single second of football this weekend.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Liverpool are buying Fekir for around 70m is the rumor. I doubt they buy Suso.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
If we wanna ever get away from a midtable team tag we need to do better than the likes of Mandzukic and retain our existing stars.

Like it or not, the only way we are going to improve is reinforcing the current team.

CF , wingers and atleast two starting mids is desperately needed. And some viable bench options, not more trash.

But the most important thing is that Mirabelli needs to fuck off. Fucking wasted 200m+

I also dont see the point of selling Silva now. We will get nowhere near what we paid for and I rather we wait another season before pulling the plug.

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

dxFltHr.jpg

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Both really aren't the end of the world. Both are actually massive upgrades.

How is mandzukic a MASSIVE upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule