The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
“I’ll be honest, if I did come back to Italy it would only be for Milan. Well, and Roma… In any case, I am above all thinking of going abroad now.
fuck him.

Well he probably wanted to come back to italy and now that roma has signed a long-term coach napoli seems like to be his only choice.

The man clearly stated another club other than milan so I don’t understand why you are salty that it’s napoli and not roma

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
It was said in 2015. Guess 3 years is long enough for it to be okay to go back on your word.

If your the love of your life, your dream girl didn't have AIDS in 2015, but does now would you still make sweet sweet love to her? What about if you promised her that as soon as you were both available you'd hook up?

Well that's Milan now.

AIDS.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
why is it irrelevant? would you manage this milan side if you were a world class manager?

He said he'd only coach Milan and/or Roma if he coached in Italy. Maybe not coach in Italy then?

Or better yet, maybe not make promises you can't keep?

Can't be that hard to go by your life without coming as off as a total bitch.

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
So he joins Napoli? We being in a shit situation is irrelevant.
Exact just dont talk too much and yes we are in salty mood. And that has to be said he s a fakin traitor. Acceptable excuse would be he had a medium swimming in Li pocket's

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
If your the love of your life, your dream girl didn't have AIDS in 2015, but does now would you still make sweet sweet love to her? What about if you promised her that as soon as you were both available you'd hook up?

Well that's Milan now.

AIDS.

Dumb comparison. Ancelotti could've coached outside of Italy and still kept true to his words. It's okay if you support him, more power to ya, but stop trying to justify his pussy backtracking.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
He said he'd only coach Milan and/or Roma if he coached in Italy. Maybe not coach in Italy then?

Or better yet, maybe not make promises you can't keep?

Can't be that hard to go by your life without coming as off as a total bitch.

what if he had zero offers from clubs outside italy?

I don't see napoli as a rival so I don't see what's wrong with him coaching them or roma.

now if it was back to juve or inter, I'd have an issue.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dumb comparison. Ancelotti could've coached outside of Italy and still kept true to his words. It's okay if you support him, more power to ya, but stop trying to justify his pussy backtracking.

Bro what are you.....10? :fp:
OF COURSE HE WANTED TO COME BACK.

But nobody could predict the future.
Carlo is Italian, so eventually, he'll be happiest home in Italy.
These people we see on TV don't think like us. Football for them is FIRST work then about the emotions.

Things like Money, Family, Security matter waaaay more on the priorities than any sense of loyalty to a past employer.

I expected more maturity from you Khurrisu....you're better than this.

Carletto = Legend. And I don't hold ANYTHING against him for not wanting to deal with the Lords of Ineptitude currently in charge, employed by a guy who almost fucking nobody knows about.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
what if he had zero offers from clubs outside italy?

Should've kept his mouth shut then.

I don't see napoli as a rival so I don't see what's wrong with him coaching them or roma.

now if it was back to juve or inter, I'd have an issue.

Who you see as a rival is irrelevant when he himself had a clear statement about him coaching in Italy. Mental gymnastics wont work here. This is as clear cut as they come.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Should've kept his mouth shut then.

Who you see as a rival is irrelevant when he himself had a clear statement about him coaching in Italy. Mental gymnastics wont work here. This is as clear cut as they come.

well he said it when b&g were around, so it was a completely different setting back then.

forza carlo, I hope he wins a treble.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Dd5ueOLVAAAwRFz.jpg

wtf :lol:

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Vidal saying he’s going back to Italy on his Instagram and there is a kid wearing a Milan top-wonder if we can read into this?

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Going by his Bayern stint I'd say Carlo is past it
not at all bothered by him joining Napoli from a competitive standpoint

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Bro what are you.....10? :fp:

keep your passive shit outta this.

OF COURSE HE WANTED TO COME BACK.

But nobody could predict the future.
Carlo is Italian, so eventually, he'll be happiest home in Italy.
These people we see on TV don't think like us. Football for them is FIRST work then about the emotions.

Things like Money, Family, Security matter waaaay more on the priorities than any sense of loyalty to a past employer.

Like I said, should've kept his mouth shut if he had all that into consideration.

I expected more maturity from you Khurrisu....you're better than this.

You're not gonna get to me lol, I've already hit rock bottom.

Carletto = Legend. And I don't hold ANYTHING against him for not wanting to deal with the Lords of Ineptitude currently in charge, employed by a guy who almost fucking nobody knows about.

How hard is to understand that I am not lamenting his decision to decline coaching us, but the fact that he's coaching in Italy and not for Milan and Roma? Am I not being clear here?

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Literally lost half of my respect :fp:

Anything new on the refinancing? Can we actually repay our debt in the coming weeks? I do not want another owner. It will be such a mess for a loooong time. We need good mercato and good results NOW. Full credit to Fassone and Mirabelli. If they fix the issues with UEFA and make 3-4 top purchases I will be cool with them.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
milan should be more focused on what atalanta and lazio are doing next, that's their level atm.

more so Roma, Inter, Lazio
I have confidence in Gattuso if he's given more help in attack

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
well he said it when b&g were around, so it was a completely different setting back then.

forza carlo, I hope he wins a treble.

handing the haters Ls

pzqbmTI.jpg

How can a mod be this immature? Always trying to troll or start shit even when having a normal conversation. You lament F&M management but in comparison your modding isn't that better, relatively speaking of course.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
How can a mod be this immature? Always trying to troll or start shit even when having a normal conversation. You lament F&M management but in comparison your modding isn't that better, relatively speaking of course.

I'm not talking about you, jesus christ :fp:

you think you're the only napoli hater? juventuz is full of them

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
I'm not talking about you, jesus christ :fp:

you think you're the only napoli hater? juventuz is full of them

This is your take from my post? Add in "obtuse, intentionally or otherwise" to my list of criticisms as well.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
This is your take from my post? Add in "obtuse, intentionally or otherwise" to my list of criticisms as well.

are you ok? how are you triggered by anything I said in those 2 posts?

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to calciomercato.com, Mino Raiola is working on the sale of Bonaventura and Donnarumma. The agent wants his two clients to leave Milan. For Bonaventura there is Roma and Juventus.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
keep your passive shit outta this.

Like I said, should've kept his mouth shut if he had all that into consideration.

You're not gonna get to me lol, I've already hit rock bottom.

How hard is to understand that I am not lamenting his decision to decline coaching us, but the fact that he's coaching in Italy and not for Milan and Roma? Am I not being clear here?
You need to calm down and see some of the humour in this shit

Again, you're too mature to be this butthurt ffs!

The unthinkable happened.
A.C. Milan, the team that was handing out Audi's to the likes of Kevin Constant....is now sponsored by fucking Great Wall :lol::lol::lol:

The magnitude in our fall from grace is rather reflective in the magnitude of difference between a D&G suit and whatever the fuck Diesel calls clothes :D

C'mon bro that should have at least cracked a smile :)

the fuck are we to do?
Retreat into the woods like Hillary? Start Cutting/Self Harming?

Yes we are in a shit situation, and Carlo, not having a crystal ball expressed his desire to come back. Oh noes

#FeelMe?

Again, but now you should know that these so-called mods care more about trolling and abusing their power than even the actual team.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
are you ok? how are you triggered by anything I said in those 2 posts?

Triggered? I wouldn't use that word honestly. Your posts just showed your shoddy modding is all. I was just there to highlight it.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
According to calciomercato.com, Mino Raiola is working on the sale of Bonaventura and Donnarumma. The agent wants his two clients to leave Milan. For Bonaventura there is Roma and Juventus.

take abate too

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Triggered? I wouldn't use that word honestly. Your posts just showed your shoddy modding is all. I was just there to highlight it.

ok cool bro

since we're giving out reports on users

I'd like to add a criticism to this following user

Khurrisu

rude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule