The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
he's not a good winger, plays best as a center forward. Reminds me of el shaaraawy when he was on form with us. Will teams adjust too him? maybe

So would you change your view if we're going to play with 2 strikers?

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
guess u have to stop thinking
were comparing footballers to other footballers here..not footballers to regular people

You're not comparing him to other footballers, you're just making it a point to be disagree when we clearly have NOT been linked with a better alternative

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maldini: “Milan? Many times they have to change and start all over again. I have already made an impression about the management but let’s wait for the events and see what happens.” [via @MilanNewsit]

https://twitter.com/MilanEye/status/1001521538229850113

Should've trusted you Paolo :(

I remember Maldini getting absolutely crucified on here for not taking a job at Milan under this management, can you really blame the guy? I trust him more than I trust the owners sadly

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I remember Maldini getting absolutely crucified on here for not taking a job at Milan under this management, can you really blame the guy? I trust him more than I trust the owners sadly
Add to list boban, shevchenko...

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Actually, recent reports are Li is about to wag his dick around.

Very shortly.

Getting bullied into an ultimatum is somehow wagging his dick around? Milan literally said "pay or fuck off" and it remains to be seen if he'll actually finaance the club with a measly 10-40m which is what the hold is all about. Imagine the fate of the club is over 10-40m LMAO. And in the process our image to other talents is getting destroyed and we somehow got on UEFA's bad side during all of this. The sooner this clown sells the better.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
.Bacca: “At Milan I was not in my best form, I retrieved my happiness and the good football in Spain, I thank God for that. I have to thank Villarreal for the fact that I am going to the World Cup.” https://t.co/8dq49oAVPr

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
Milan has already attracted many talents last year UNDER LI. Now we should attract another level of players. Players with talent and experience a la Di Maria, Callejon, Dzeko, Willian, Depay (less exp), ...
Forza Rino, Forza Li

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't really get the excitement over a potential Elliot takeover. What do you think is going to happen if we go in their hands on July 1st? Do you really think that they will have enough time to sell the club to "the highest bidder" and he will be able to get his coaches, staff, directors, etc on time to do a good mercato? 99% not possible.

Probably it will be the other way round. There will be a long procedure of reselling that will probably not allow us to do ANYTHING on the market. Best case scenario would be if we actually do not lose any good players. Also, I would not exclude the possibility of Elliot keeping us for some time and selling some of the best players we have in order to make some profit.

One more thing. We have no idea who would ACTUALLY bid for Milan. Not talking about rumours, but about REAL interest. Not sure if the oil money would come, I actually predict an american who will choose the "smart" management instead of spending big. No thanks to that. We need results NOW, not after 4-5 years of smart management (Roma model).

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't really get the excitement over a potential Elliot takeover. What do you think is going to happen if we go in their hands on July 1st? Do you really think that they will have enough time to sell the club to "the highest bidder" and he will be able to get his coaches, staff, directors, etc on time to do a good mercato? 99% not possible.

Probably it will be the other way round. There will be a long procedure of reselling that will probably not allow us to do ANYTHING on the market. Best case scenario would be if we actually do not lose any good players. Also, I would not exclude the possibility of Elliot keeping us for some time and selling some of the best players we have in order to make some profit.

One more thing. We have no idea who would ACTUALLY bid for Milan. Not talking about rumours, but about REAL interest. Not sure if the oil money would come, I actually predict an american who will choose the "smart" management instead of spending big. No thanks to that. We need results NOW, not after 4-5 years of smart management (Roma model).

There's probably somebody already lined up to take the club from Elliott. And they wouldn't sell off players, you're just making your product worse. And there have been rumored parties supposedly interested. I don't know if you are keepingup with the stories or not, but Stephen Ross is a rumored name. So far no one on his end has denied anything.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score

i would sacrifice 2 mercatos not just 1 for stability, stability is everything , and for a club like AC Milan with its massive fan base, stability and no debts can bring a lot of revenues without foreign injects .What's the point of having a good mercato but jumping from a loan to another and from a vulture to another.This ownership is far more chaotic than any silvio's year. UEFA's decision has detroyed the club's image more than the 2014 bus saga.
None knows the next ownership's plan or who are they, roma's model or not, if this management stays, you won't see any progress even after 10 years, so change is a must.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
You're not comparing him to other footballers, you're just making it a point to be disagree when we clearly have NOT been linked with a better alternative

when i say i rather have other players that work hard and are humble i am not comparing him with other footballers?

breh...:fp:
are u confused or just slow?

Rossonero1028

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Kuco back to us? I would love it. I never understand why we let him go. The perfect backup.

Gattuso means that 5-6 Players will leave. Im sure they will be Storari, Antonelli, Gómez, Mauri, Silva and maybe Kalinic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule