\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fuck this shit my phone is off for the rest of the day. Fuck all these trash sources

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
It seems likely that the 1st matchday of Serie A could be postponed due to the tragedy in Genoa earlier this week. [@sole24ore]

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
oh wait didnt i say yesterday they already have agreement and are just finding a way around ffp

Gacek

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Don't remember who posted that, but I want to explain one thing:
Both UEFA and FIFA rules forbid contracting players providing that they passes medicals.
So if you buy a guy a minute before deadline and have his medicals booked after deadline - then you're screwed if he doesn't pass them. There is no turning back then.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It seems likely that the 1st matchday of Serie A could be postponed due to the tragedy in Genoa earlier this week. [@sole24ore]

I think that was denied already. But I wouldn't be opposed. Gives all our signings more time to get into the starting XI.

Last edited:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Odds for players leaving their current club.

146968e02b6ab4577a4f5e885dfa87d4.jpg

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
R&B commoders literally resorting to tarot cards, phone clairvoyants and astrology at this point to discern the latest rumors and workings :lol:

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
R&B commoders literally resorting to tarot cards, phone clairvoyants and astrology at this point to discern the latest rumors and workings :lol:
I agree it all seems a little too cryptic to believe, but at the same time it makes sense for a negotiation that has been kept 95% confidential this entire time.

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
If u buy something, studies show, the height of the feeling of satisfaction is reached the 10 seconds before purchase. Aka anticipation.
It could be that all this SMS foreplay is even better than the actual confermato.
Make the most of these moment fellas

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
well i‘m actually at this point where i‘m going to kill someone if we don‘t sign sms. fucking mercato stress :head: i can see why sesheva‘s so bipolar

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Sampdoria president Ferrero: "I am calling the presidents of Serie A to postpone the first round. Sampdoria, Genoa, Fiorentina and Milan will not play. Juventus CEO Beppe Marotta agrees with me and have told me they won't play either."

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Sampdoria President Ferrero: "I'm calling the presidents of the Serie A to say that you should not play"

i could understand the genoa teams not wanting to play, but the whole serie a ? idk

the collapsed happened a week before the first match. the distraction of football would probably help people.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
oraclo good enough for you non believers?

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
The postponement would be understandable only if all games were postponed after tragedies in the past.

I understand that every country has its own peculiar way of dealing with tragedies, but recall that after the Amatrice earthquake, games were played as scheduled just a few days later.

I am sure there are other examples. Is the sole reason that it happened in Genoa, which has two teams in the campionato? Is it the scale? Hundreds of lives were lost after the earthquake.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Rabiot is our last minute signing.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Dont need to because there were never real negoation going on, we all now its impossible because of FFP. We need to get real and stop dreaming

So he needs to confirm negotiations first? Ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule