\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
why do people assume conti is going to immediately replace calabria after not playing for over a year and wont be available until October/November. Definitely not going to need time to shake off the cobwebs and get into matchday form or anything.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Can't believe I got duped/trolled/baited by rando asshats on twitter. I am too old for that shit.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Can't believe I got duped/trolled/baited by rando asshats on twitter. I am too old for that shit.

HPXn1.jpg

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Romagnoli to Milan TV: “How I feel at Milan? I’ve grown up. I learned to know and live in this world. Here in Milano I am fine, I am very happy to be here and I hope that I remain at Milan for many years to come.”

Romagnoli: “We must think of growing, winning and getting back to being that Milan that raised a lot of cups and everyone happy. We have to improve in respect to last season, especially regarding the first round of the league.”

Romagnoli: “We must attempt to raise the bar. We have so many good challenges, there is the Europa League. We have a very young squad but made up of experienced players. The goal is to always improve.”

Romagnoli: “Caldara? Besides being a great player he is a good guy. I feel good playing playing with anyone in that role. I hope that whoever plays Milan end up winning.”

Romagnoli: “I think Higuain is one of the best strikers in the world. He scored many goals wherever he played. I hope that he will continue to score and help us win games.”

Romagnoli: “What must Milan improve in? We must avoid the tensions that happened during last year, we must improve from this point of view. We must always be ready to playing big matches.”

Romagnoli: “The [Maldini and Leonardo] are two very competent and serious people. I think theybare doing everythint for the good of Milan. We think of the pitch. It’s nice to have to figures like that with us.

Romagnoli: “Being at Milan is already a beautiful thing, being the captain is a source of big pride. I hope to honour the armband. Each player must set no limits. I hope to improve and grow. I hope to grow under every point of view and do my best for Milan.”

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
can i can i can i

piguain 10/10
caldara 10/10
laxalt 5/10
samu 5,5/10
bacayoco 5/10
reina 7/10
halilović 3/10
strinić 1,4/10

mercato with mms: 11/10

mercato without him: 7,36/10

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
How would you guys rate the summer signings so far? (Out of Halilovic, Reina, Higuain, Strinic, Caldara, Bakayoko, Castillejo and Laxalt)

1. Higuain 10/10
2. Caldara 9/10 (given the situation with Bonucci)
3. Laxalt 8/10
4. Castillejo 7/10
5. Bakayoko 6/10
6. Reina 6/10
7. Strinic 4/10
8. Halilovic 2/10

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Inter yes, Roma...seriously? Even if Dzeko plays well he's not on Higuain's level. Pastore a few years ago would've been amazing. Not so sure anymore.

Schick and Under could be wild cards.

The rest? Nah. No better than our depth pieces (except of course Borini).

Cengiz Under is a beast and had a great second half of the season. I fully expect him to explode this year. Schick had a poor season (mostly due to injury) following his great debut season at Samp but he's a very talented player. I'm positive one of these two (probably Under) will be Roma's new cash cow.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Paolo Maldini and Leonardo will dine together at Casa Milan tonight, after a long day of work. [Sky]

Breaking: Dinner

Teigen_K

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Rino Pippo Sheva
Paolo Maldini and Leonardo will dine together at Casa Milan tonight, after a long day of work. [Sky]

Breaking: Dinner

They better keep working through the night:thumbsup:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Paolo Maldini will go home and sleep after dinner, Leonardo will go back to casa milan and play texas hold em on his laptop. [Sky]

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan10 arrived at his office at 9:00AM and will be leaving at 2:30PM as mercato stress consumes him

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Cengiz Under is a beast and had a great second half of the season. I fully expect him to explode this year. Schick had a poor season (mostly due to injury) following his great debut season at Samp but he's a very talented player. I'm positive one of these two (probably Under) will be Roma's new cash cow.
Roma will always find new cash cows under Monchi. Guy just signs a million young promising players and at least 3-4 are bound to turn out good. And this is a big part of the reason why I think they'll find it difficult to achieve balance and success at the same time. How is EDF gonna fit all these players in?

Under on the other hand is very promising but still pretty raw. Imo not better than Suso (yet), but will likely show more progression.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
We're not gonna get SMS, but we still need a mid. A back up for Bona at least.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo

Romagnoli to Milan TV: “How I feel at Milan? I’ve grown up. I learned to know and live in this world. Here in Milano I am fine, I am very happy to be here and I hope that I remain at Milan for many years to come.”

Romagnoli: “We must think of growing, winning and getting back to being that Milan that raised a lot of cups and everyone happy. We have to improve in respect to last season, especially regarding the first round of the league.”

Romagnoli: “We must attempt to raise the bar. We have so many good challenges, there is the Europa League. We have a very young squad but made up of experienced players. The goal is to always improve.”

Romagnoli: “Caldara? Besides being a great player he is a good guy. I feel good playing playing with anyone in that role. I hope that whoever plays Milan end up winning.”

Romagnoli: “I think Higuain is one of the best strikers in the world. He scored many goals wherever he played. I hope that he will continue to score and help us win games.”

Romagnoli: “What must Milan improve in? We must avoid the tensions that happened during last year, we must improve from this point of view. We must always be ready to playing big matches.”

Romagnoli: “The [Maldini and Leonardo] are two very competent and serious people. I think theybare doing everythint for the good of Milan. We think of the pitch. It’s nice to have to figures like that with us.

Romagnoli: “Being at Milan is already a beautiful thing, being the captain is a source of big pride. I hope to honour the armband. Each player must set no limits. I hope to improve and grow. I hope to grow under every point of view and do my best for Milan.”

:proud: :proud: :proud:

:star: :star: :star:

OMG, thanks for the translation!!!

:love: :love: :love:

Edu-bY-A

Accounting Force
Reaction score
As expected, no signings today. If there won't be a Di Marzio Bomb tonite, we will not see any new player.

Higuain 10/10
Caldara 9/10
Castillejo 8/10
Bakayoko 8/10
Laxalt 7.5/10
Reina 7.5/10
Strinic 5/10
Halilovic -1/10 because he's an EX HSV.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I really hope the midfield signing doesn't fizzle out into nothing.

We do need one.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Fiorentina will definitely do better this year. Chiesa is going to be one of the best players in the league. Pjaca and Simeone will give him a great chance to shine.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
We all talk about Juve, Inter, Napoli, Milan, Roma, Lazio but I wouldn't count out teams like Fiorentina or Atalanta causing problems for that 4th spot as well.

Atalanta is currently 0-0 at halftime against a midtable team from Israel :lol:
They have a very short squad.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
They've perhaps got better depth in those areas, but in terms of starting quality I rate Higuain higher than Dzeko and equal with Icardi. Hakan better than all of their LWs and Suso is better than most mentioned. Candreva is almost as useless as Borini... shouldn't even be in the conversation :lol:. Pastore is a midfielder.

Higuain = Icardi and both are better than Dzeko.

No way in hell Hakan is better than Perisic or Keita. Tbh he's not even a proper winger and should be playing CAM. Suso is slightly better than SES/Perotti/Candreva but not by much. I think Under is a real talent who will explode this season. He even scored more goals than Suso in his debut season in Italy last season. Pastore can also play LW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule