\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
However, general manager Leonardo has made it clear that Gonzalo Higuain and Patrick Cutrone are the main strikers, meaning Ibrahimovic would have to accept a backup role.

does this mean that higuain is leo's current favourite striker? and cutrone is leonardo's current second favourite striker

Can #Kojaklogic please provide us with the list of Leo's current favorite players?

Also his favorite icecream, sleeping position, drug etc?

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
carlo pelegati says milan (leo and rino) thinking about changing formation to 4 3 1 2

with suso as lcm and hakan am(paqueta will come later on)
if we do get ibra he says it could be option .

-------------ibra---------gonzalo-----
----------------hakan----------
suso--------biglia-------kessie

pellegatti talking from his ass again I say. What sort of BS formation is that?

Suso LCM?

Change entire style of play due to a 38 yr old Ibra?

Ye, sure thats gonna happen.

Ibra will only come if he agrees to a backup role. Otherwise he aint coming. No top club in Europe will offer me a starting position.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
i'll be actively watching the match as i always do

and celebrate the victory in the commode afterwards

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
After PAqueta we should sign MArtial or Di MAria, more likely MArtial to cover the lw.

Compensate wages with HAkan sale and improve the team in general with that move.

Then 2 mids and make Bona and Biglia rotation players.

Switch to 4231 and play PAqueta in the hole, Martial left, Suso right, Higuain no.9. From 2019-2020.

Team will be good with players like Bona, Biglia, Samu, Cutro, 3rd cf on the bench coming in.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Yeah because I was clearly talking about bids made during the season wasn’t I? Learn to read. :lol::fp: Also, have you heard of a thing called private negotiations? We were heavily linked to SMS all summer and Lotito admitted turning down a huge last minute offer. Basically verifying what all the insiders were saying. Guess who that was? Besides, we weren’t the only ones. SMS’ agent said PSG were willing to offer him an 8m salary.

But keep believing Barella’s the second coming when he’s played 2 full seasons in Serie A yet is still at Cagliari despite a reasonable price tag. Even Franck moved after just 1 season :lol:

I am confused, if there are private negotiations, how do you know what went on? :conf:

Plus, you are saying - Lotito, the notorious loudmouth is boasting about turning down a offer? Ye, its not like theres a possibility he wants to save face if no club decided to meet his ridiculous valuation. Convenient how he didnt name the so called club.

I mean, Leo has repeatedly come out and said that we didnt make a bid for SMS. But ahh yes, that just politics.

also about SMS's agent. Ye, PSG were willing to offer him an 8m salary, fair enough. But clearly they didnt wanna meet Lazio's asking price unless SMS is an idiot to turn down 8m a year AFTER PSG has agreed terms with Lazio.

But #Kojaklogic knows everything I guess. I mean, I know the humilation of having each one of your theories over the summer come to fuck all must be hard, but this is just sad at the moment.

but bleh...#kojaklogic

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
After PAqueta we should sign MArtial or Di MAria, more likely MArtial to cover the lw.

Compensate wages with HAkan sale and improve the team in general with that move.

Switch to 4231 and play PAqueta in the hole, Martial left, Suso right, Higuain no.9. From 2019-2020.

Team will be good with players like Bona, Biglia, Samu, Cutro, 3rd cf on the bench coming in.

Do you think we should play two holding midfielders or two box2box?

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Would not be surprised at all if in the summer Milan tried for one of: Veratti, SMS, Pogba.
One big cm, expencive I mean. Specially now with Raiola

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Do you think we should play two holding midfielders or two box2box?

Depends on everything else my bro. Which players you have, what kind of wingers etc.

We now have tipical regista in Biglia, also sistem that goes to play like that etc.

Watched Tottenham-uefalona, and if PAqueta can be on the level of Arthur we did a superb transfer. I want mids that actually know how to technically move the ball around. Been a while since pirlo, see, rui...

So...depends of the mid Milan will get. RAbiot, Veratti are ok for 2 dm's, also BArella. Toneli, Veratti on one hand, PArees are regista....

But Modric started as no.10 and also lw at times, and look what he plays now so...

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
mocking b+g...has them as avatar

mocking MRnews...has them as unrequited love soulmate

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
mocking b+g...has them as avatar

mocking MRnews...has them as unrequited love soulmate

what is ur purpose on this forum?

are you also on chinese tea imported by pato ?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Depends on everything else my bro. Which players you have, what kind of wingers etc.

We now have tipical regista in Biglia, also sistem that goes to play like that etc.

Watched Tottenham-uefalona, and if PAqueta can be on the level of Arthur we did a superb transfer. I want mids that actually know how to technically move the ball around. Been a while since pirlo, see, rui...

So...depends of the mid Milan will get. RAbiot, Veratti are ok for 2 dm's, also BArella. Toneli, Veratti on one hand, PArees are regista....

But Modric started as no.10 and also lw at times, and look what he plays now so...

I think paqueta will be played higher up the field.

As for our mids, only kessie can work in 4231. Biglia was very disappointing in this formation during the World Cup, he was paired with mascherano and that combo looked very dysfunctional.

I said earlier that if paqueta can deliver 50% of what Arthur is doing then we hit the jackpot.

Thomas partey from atletico is a very interesting option we should explore if we have the money in the summer, the kid is a beast and better than 99% of the hyped new generation of cdms.

Even with paqueta on board we are still missing the maestro in the midfield in order to have a trademark Milan midfield.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
mascherano cant pass to save his life.. he wasnt helping anyone

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

I would sell suso and hakan if that helps us get di Maria.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule