\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
i'll likely shed a tear next season when that CL anthem starts humming and rino stands next to capitano romagnoli stonefaced and ready to annihilate everything around him

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Has Elliott said theyre planning to make Milan one of the top 5 teams in the world? I highly doubt that. And I'm all for it, but its not like Sarri or Pep are gonna be fired for some reason.

You can always refer to the take over press release

1da7776031b6d050a5f3595a4eff938d.gif

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
All of you Anti-Wenger but Pro-Zlatan are H Y P O C R I T E S

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I really can't stand Wenger. Mediocre piece of old turd.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Wenger is the guy who was criticized for shitty transfer campaigns and now we think he's gonna bring us expensive players? :D does Arsene even know Italian? I cant imagine him coaching Romagnoli or Cutrone.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wenger is the guy who was criticized for shitty transfer campaigns and now we think he's gonna bring us expensive players? :D does Arsene even know Italian? I cant imagine him coaching Romagnoli or Cutrone.

Some coach going to manage in a foreign country without knowing the language? I don't think that's ever happened before. :D Obviously he took the year off to learn Italian ha.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Some coach going to manage in a foreign country without knowing the language? I don't think that's ever happened before. :D Obviously he took the year off to learn Italian ha.

Italy is different, Milan is different, not easy at all without background. Arsene's lame ass mentality is nothing like Italy. He'll bring his french or african french kids. I'll never believe in Arsene managing and playing Cutrone or Calabria. Youre talking as if tons of EPL coaches moved to italy and were successful. Which foreign coach was even successful in an italian top club during recent years? Garcia if we count that as success.. then? Benitez? :lol: Luis Enrique flop? De Boer? Souza? who? You're gonna pray for Gattuso if Arsene arrives. At least those other flops were good somewhere else, while Arsene was good 15 years ago for a year.

Last edited:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Donadoni, Giampaolo, even Gasperini is a better candidate than that mummy.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
perspective 70yo coach, lol :lol:

i just hope that it's bad joke.

actually i'm pretty much positive that they won't fired gatusso before summer but even then... i don't want wenger here.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Wenger speculations are based on nothing but Gazidis.

France football and l’equipe are reputable enough to know how to report and who to quote.

There must be something behind this. Let’s hope it’s not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule