The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
We're out here playing on Tuesdays, and Inter playing on Thursdays...

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Milan’s recent operation with Flamengo for Paquetá have made the Brazilian club propose another Flamengo player to Milan in Lincoln. However, Leonardo declined the proposal, as Flamengo asked for the whole release clause (€50M) to sell Lincoln. [@FabrizioRomano]

Leonardo's answer only a few weeks ago was clear, also to the intermediaries who were ready to start the operation; Milan only aims at acquiring Paquetá from them, and no other investments from South America, at least for this transfer market session. [@FabrizioRomano]

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Milan’s recent operation with Flamengo for Paquetá have made the Brazilian club propose another Flamengo player to Milan in Lincoln. However, Leonardo declined the proposal, as Flamengo asked for the whole release clause (€50M) to sell Lincoln. [@FabrizioRomano]

Leonardo's answer only a few weeks ago was clear, also to the intermediaries who were ready to start the operation; Milan only aims at acquiring Paquetá from them, and no other investments from South America, at least for this transfer market session. [@FabrizioRomano]

I like him, but he is not what we need nor what we need to spend our money on.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
vB9, who's coming to coach your club now? Conte?

For the time being, I want Gattuso to carry on :)

I fucking hope not... I want that Leeds guy. But Utd are commercial from head to toe... ZZ is Adidas, Utd are Adidas... they are good with numbers at Utd.

For the record, I dont want ZZ.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
"we need a great coach like conte or mou"

both fired despite monster budgets.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Former Milan CEO Marco Fassone decided to sue the club over his firing in August. First hearing in court tomorrow, his lawyer claims it was a vindictive dismissal and requests its annulment [ANSA]

Offer him 3€, Elliott. 🙏

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
For the time being, I want Gattuso to carry on :)

I fucking hope not... I want that Leeds guy. But Utd are commercial from head to toe... ZZ is Adidas, Utd are Adidas... they are good with numbers at Utd.

For the record, I dont want ZZ.

any particular reason? I thought utd fans should be praying that its him

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
pippo inzaghi was way more technical than cutro.. still lots of work to be done for our lil one

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I want Milan to sogn best players in the world and best young italian players like we always have done.

I want Milan with golden ball winners.

All this mediocricity is making me ill, its been a long time now.
My hopes are in Paolo and Leo

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I want Milan to sogn best players in the world and best young italian players like we always have done.

I want Milan with golden ball winners.

All this mediocricity is making me ill, its been a long time now.
My hopes are in Paolo and Leo

Like Diavolo once said ... Maldini is our insurance in this project as long as hes here im happy

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I think in summer we should sign Godin, Savic, Isco and Alaba. Id be happy with that

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
not really ..

I dont get it then. Sheva was way more technical than Cutro and he's still behind Kaka, what is Kaka or Ronaldinho then? Light years ahead of Cutro? I'd say only slight difference between these 2 in technique. Positioning, instincts - another story, but technique? If you mean 1 on 1 finishes only, then that doesnt mean Cutrone isnt that technical. He's just not confident enough to dribble past the keeper, its not a technical issue, rare modern FWs do that anyway even if they can, they dont risk it. And then again, does Cutro even get such 1v1s? Dont think so

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Barcelona reluctant to deal with Raiola over Ajax defender de Ligt

Lol! Fat rolo

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
pippo inzaghi was way more technical than cutro.. still lots of work to be done for our lil one

At the age of Cutrone, Pippo won the CL with the likes of Conte, DelPiero, Deschamps, Zidane... Cutrone is in a different environment, his path will be different

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
nah..pippo did not win cl at juve with those guys

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
At the age of Cutrone, Pippo won the CL with the likes of Conte, DelPiero, Deschamps, Zidane... Cutrone is in a different environment, his path will be different
He only won the Intertoto Cup with Ladri lmao

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I dont get it then. Sheva was way more technical than Cutro and he's still behind Kaka, what is Kaka or Ronaldinho then? Light years ahead of Cutro? I'd say only slight difference between these 2 in technique. Positioning, instincts - another story, but technique? If you mean 1 on 1 finishes only, then that doesnt mean Cutrone isnt that technical. He's just not confident enough to dribble past the keeper, its not a technical issue, rare modern FWs do that anyway even if they can, they dont risk it. And then again, does Cutro even get such 1v1s? Dont think so

Why would you involve players from another mold ? thats what i dont get :fp:

Even tho i dont like the comparison Cutro is mostly compared to pippo not sheva not kaka and certainly not dinho..

Anyway. Yes Pippo wasnt a dribbler lol but theres more to technique than just dribbling.. to take on penalties you somewhat need good shooting skills, his first touch was of neat but that probably came with age and experience , to score the goals he did from different angels you need good technique

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Why would you involve players from another mold ? thats what i dont get :fp:

Even tho i dont like the comparison Cutro is mostly compared to pippo not sheva not kaka and certainly not dinho..

Anyway. Yes Pippo wasnt a dribbler lol but theres more to technique than just dribbling.. to take on penalties you somewhat need good shooting skills, his first touch was of neat but that probably came with age and experience , to score the goals he did from different angels you need good technique

so its basically shooting technique you're talking about? first touch is def not way better than Cutros.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
so its basically shooting technique you're talking about?

technique is technique bro ..

simply think pippo was more technical than current cutro

he can still improve ofc

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
technique is technique bro ..

theres ball handling, first touch, heading technique.. just saying way better technique isnt specific enough. If we take it as general "working with the ball" skill, then saying he was way better doesn't sound fair to me. Was he more technical? A little bit. I'm not even sure if saying Gilardino is way more technical than Cutro is legit, let alone Pippo.

Last edited:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
theres ball handling, first touch, heading technique.. just saying way better technique isnt specific enough. If we take it as general "working with the ball" skill, then saying he was way better doesn't sound fair to me. Was he more technical? A little bit.

if you wnna be specific we can be.. but even when we say overall technique pippo is still ahead.. a little bit or way more thats a matter of opinion

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
sure, just giving mine :)

DusdN51WoAAdiBP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule