The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
we should thank elliott for gazidis. imagine signing this finished arsenal fraud on massive wages. maldini ffs:fp:

Ozil a fraud??? The people in RnB :lol::lol::lol: Sensi is a good buy, Ozil is a fraud.

Ozil is a chance creating machine, no one in Europe has created more chances than him in the last 5 years, and if Arsenal forwards werent shit he wouldve broke every assist record there is

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Huh? I owe you money; I can either pay it back in full right now or in installments. What would you choose?

Depends...how much money? Will all the money up front put me at a much higher tax bracket which in turn will cause me to pocket less money. Will allowing your payment in installments guarantee more business with you in the future....etc etc etc

Transfers and how they are put together are not that simple. Genoa can take West Hams money now, but how will that affect their business dealings with Milan?? Take money now, or sell 4 more Bertolacci's to Milan.

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan's meeting with Genoa for Piatek is about to start. Leonardo left Casa Milan and Preziosi is accompanied by the Polish striker's agent in Milano [@FabrizioRomano]

2L6nsHd.gif

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
Piatek will flop with us. If he cant get us those crucial draws against the top 5 clubs in the league, there is no way we can fight for the CL spot.

I hardly expect us to win with him in the squad against good teams, maybe he can do something against small teams where Higone used to suffer but then we have cutrone for that so I'm not sure what we gain here - seems like the net effect would be the same as before.

This management needs to understand we're not fine as we are on the left flank.

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
Real Madrid buying another youngster for a big price. Buying a Brazilian CB from Porto for 50m. They have spent close to 200m on guys 21 and younger in the past year. Florentino Perez going for a youth movement? haha.

No, he's doing what we did not.
We decided to go all in for young 'talent' AFTER Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Kaka etccccccc were gone. In Real Madrid, these youngsters at least get some chance to learn from the big guys.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
So any idea when this meeting is?

I’m going to bed now and I want some confermato when I wake up. I’m fully on the Piatek train.

19 goals in 21 games and we’re worried about spending big.

Higgy scored 16 goals all season last year!

Bring me the Polish gunman :uzikill:

Stop putting out this misleading stat. He scored 4 goals against a semi pro team. Not the type of a team you encounter in Serie A.

Not against him coming but don’t pad his stats

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
Stop putting out this misleading stat. He scored 4 goals against a semi pro team. Not the type of a team you encounter in Serie A.

Not against him coming but don’t pad his stats

This.
Half baked analysis of a talent deems some fodder as stars. No better than Mastour failure.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Milan's meeting with Genoa for Piatek has started. Leonardo is there along with Genoa directors led by the general director Perinetti. Preziosi is not present [Sky]

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Comparing pistol piatek to mastour

😆😆😆

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan's meeting with Genoa for Piatek has started. Leonardo is there along with Genoa directors led by the general director Perinetti. Preziosi is not present [Sky]
Block it gazidis.

Storm in the room and burn the contract!

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
We shouldn't lose our coach and key players for Genoa match just because a friendly cup game at middle east.
If I were Gattuso I'll put primavera against ladri, so they know we don't care.

Genoa match is much more crucial.
If we lose...

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Plan B according to DiMarzio on loan. Highly unlikely if someone is willing to pay for him. Everton likes flushing money down the toliet the past few years. Like West Ham, they spend a ton and still suck. Premier League clubs and their money.

yeh, reminds me of an italian club who spent 300 million since 2015 :monto:

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
@SiPhillipsSport

Paredes has an agreement with PSG (@mohamedbouhafsi)

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Does the bald greek know about this????

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
“I was worried about the reactions of the players. In an attempt to send one of them away from the referee I told him to go away to avoid ‘completing the job’. The referee asked me what I meant with that words and I replied that I just didn’t want to worsen the situation".

so the referee has self esteem issues clearly, to be offended so easily by our doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule