Week 22: AS Roma - AC Milan 03/02/2019 20:30 CET

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
we can blame the ref but where was the VAR guys telling him to have another look? They are to blame

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Summary:

- This ref was just awful. Clear penalty. Where was the VAR? How about the many fouls of Zaniolo, Manolas and Pellegrini that were already on a yellow? What did they need to do, break another's player leg.

- Roma was very pragmatic. They closed the defense and midfield and banked everything in counters.

- Gattuso? He should have subbed in Cutrone for Suso and make life easier for Piatek for the last 30 minutes.

- Suso? Good lad/player but I would not mind sell him this offseason. Just a very slow decision maker.

- Hakan? Some good, a lot of bad. Same as Suso.

- Kessie? Our best midfielder tonight? I would say but for a little margin.

- Bakayoko? All of his weaknesses were shown today. Took a lot of bad angles, on Roma's goal made a fool by Schick and hanged onto the ball too long not to mention a lot of bad passes.

- Gigio? Another solid/great game.

- Romagnoli? Capitano spot on again for most of the game. The last 15 minutes not so much.

- Piatek? Did his job against a backline on his own.

- Paqueta? Worse game since he arrived. IMO, it was his fault that Roma tied because he was sleeping at the start of the second half.

Quite frankly happy that we not lost but with all the f'ups by Merda we need to get 3 points, 1 point is not enough.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
whats the point of var? someone tell me, just like the juve game

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
we can blame the ref but where was the VAR guys telling him to have another look? They are to blame

Apparently Suso was offside. I have yet to see a single replay confirming this and it's annoying the shit out of me.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Better players win u games like this. U ain’t gonna win matches with Hakan-guy is a disgrace to the jersey. He did nothing right tonight

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Apparently Suso was offside. I have yet to see a single replay confirming this and it's annoying the shit out of me.

Yeah bullshit I’d imagine can’t even remember if he gave a free kick or what

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
With hakan and suso as our "most creative" player... We won't be able to go through group stage of european competition..

Damn i hate looks good player but actually very limited

Sent from my XT1663 using Tapatalk

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we are completely honest we aren’t probably good enough for top 4 but you want to see us have a bit more of a go with better decisions from the coach

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Roma played a really ugly game, and I'm so mad that they got away with it. That is what is pissing me off the most.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
We gained +1 on roma.

Baka overplaying. Rino and boys were mediocre shit.

I hate watching suso

Math and common sense are taking a serious hit tonight

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Calabria is very underrated. If he was Brazilian or Croatian ppl will be dying for him.

He is just alright. The first 30 minutes he was shit. Just kept wondering why Musacchio was covering as RB and Calabria was nowhere to be seen on the picture. After that Calabria grown into the game.

milancuore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Bakayoko a horrific footballer. As expected a pure athlete with no awareness is of absolutely no use against good teams. He will be useful to our athlete weaker teams but he’s found out against good teams.

Yeah sure just like he was found out against Napoli right?..you know I always noticed that you don't ever have anything positive to say about Bakayoko..he has been a an absolute pillar in our team.. arguably the best performer in the team for the last 3+ months.. definitely one if the best midfielder s in Europe right now and yet you pounce at any moment to shit on him..it's funny it's like you have something personal against him..this much unjustified hate raises alot of questions about your character ..its senless really.

VPayne

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Donna, RR, Roma, Calabria, Conti, Kessie, Paq, Piatek, Cutrone. That's pretty much the core that we need to build our team around. Stable players that get stable results. Maybe Baka as well.

I love both Suso and Hakan, but they just don't have it in them.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Roma played a really ugly game, and I'm so mad that they got away with it. That is what is pissing me off the most.

After the thrashing they received from Viola what did you expect.
I was expecting that when I heard that De Rossi was going to start.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah sure just like he was found out against Napoli right?..you know I always noticed that you don't ever have anything positive to say about Bakayoko..he has been a an absolute pillar in our team.. arguably the best performer in the team for the last 3+ months.. definitely one if the best midfielder s in Europe right and yet you pounce at any moment to shit on him..it's funny it's like you have something personal against him..this much unjustified hate raises alot of questions about your character ..iis senless really.

I don't know about the personal character part, but you make a really fair argument.

Saying that today shows that Bakayoko can't play against top sides, when, he just played Napoli back-to-back and played very well in those games doesn't really make sense if Roma was supposed to expose him.

Bakayoko played like shit today, don't get me wrong. But you make a great point.

makcoul

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Ref really was terrible tonight. Such a crap match because of him

From the first minute I knew the Ref would F*ck the game... remember when he gave 5.5 m instead of corner And then come back on decision...
I don’t know WHO was also on VAR because there weee no doubt in the penalty.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
After the thrashing they received from Viola what did you expect.
I was expecting that when I heard that De Rossi was going to start.

I expected them to play to a higher level after getting embarrassed, which they did, but I didn't think they would be able to get away with several pretty clear second yellow cards for at least two of their players.

makcoul

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The Guy who broke our game was Manolas... and Suso is so disappointed recently.
Harlan, worst player of the season. Laczlt in few minutes got great chance.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No he wasn't wtf. Kessie played it from the back. That's not an offside afaik.

I believe what they're saying is offsides with Suso is not the first long ball, but the touch from Kessie to Suso?

I'm trying to strain my eyes to figure it out. I'm honestly not sure. I can kinda see it. I'm trying to figure out how they got that Suso was off.

It's just difficult, y'know? If only the refs had some sort of... I dunno... video... replay system or something?

It's a shame we'll never have something to help us out in those situations.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
I believe what they're saying is offsides with Suso is not the first long ball, but the touch from Kessie to Suso?

I'm trying to strain my eyes to figure it out. I'm honestly not sure. I can kinda see it. I'm trying to figure out how they got that Suso was off.

This is my point. It's not an offside. It's like 2v1 against a keeper. Kessie was in front of Suso and played it to the back. Linesman was extremely slow on the call is also suspect as fuck.

Schedule