People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Bale and SMS

170M

Do it.

And sack Rino for Gasp

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
bale wouldnt even learn italian. he still speaks almost no spanish.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
cutrone not happy

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
It is because of old Milan 20 years ago :thumbsup::D

Of course, not coz of Suso and Hakan &#55357;&#56842;

It was more like 7, 8 years ago we were last time a real team, when ibra and ts got sold.

Now for the first time we look like a team is being made and Im hopefull in 2, 3 years we will be cl final team

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I used to dream about lwb bale in Milan.

Leonardovwanted Bale in here when Bale was not even first 11 in tottenham, but milan did not approve.

Bake if fit, still top 10 players in the world

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Of course, not coz of Suso and Hakan ��

It was more like 7, 8 years ago we were last time a real team, when ibra and ts got sold.

Now for the first time we look like a team is being made and Im hopefull in 2, 3 years we will be cl final team

Agree, we need to sell everyone and sack coach!! Not worth old Milan.

7 years ago? You need to raise standard, that team had so many holes/crap players... Silvio had already gave up long ago. Good team by Milan standard is when you have chance to win CL, you dont agree? That wasnt a real team at all... For fuck sake we had Mesbah back then... yeah, real Milan

Last edited:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
cutrone not happy

Here is the root cause for his unhappiness.

d42341fb4d876cb57da473a02366a6d0.jpg

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Agree, we need to sell everyone and sack coach!! Not worth old Milan.

7 years ago? You need to raise standard, that team had so many holes/crap players... Silvio already gave up long ago. Good team by Milan standard is when you have chance to win CL, you dont agree? That wasnt a real team at all... For fuck sake we had Mesbah back then... yeah, real Milan

What do you expect from an owner who said forza juve after he sold the club?

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gattuso should just get a lifetime contract, whether as a manager or not, he needs to be next to the club

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Bale wouldn’t be worth anything near 100m anymore considering his injuries and age (30). Bale is still one of the best players in the world when fit, he would take Serie A apart if he came here. He won’t though it’s just a bogus rumour.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
bergwijn and ASM for the wings vs Suso/ Hakan. Btw i would keep hakan as he is versatile and can play the lm/lcm/can positions as a back up. I was a huge suso fan but he is not eplosive enough on the wings
He only has a certain style of play. Although in a perfect world. We sell castelljo and keep suso and hakan and reinforced with bergwijn and ASM. Add sms and another mid and we may well be in it for top 2. I think if we continue like this elliot will reinforce the team ( Uefa permitting ) with huge money because if the team becomes world class we are easy worth 1.5 bill which is huge profit. I hope that russian arsenal guy buys us. He wants to spend and he is rich af.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bale wouldn’t be worth anything near 100m anymore considering his injuries and age (30). Bale is still one of the best players in the world when fit, he would take Serie A apart if he came here. He won’t though it’s just a bogus rumour.

if rm still want suso i'd do a straight swap but other than that we need someone younger on better wages.

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
we had best mercato in europe this winter

Clarence

Feel the indifference
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Ibra, Thiago Silva, Pirlo, Totti.
Where are the Grintuso's and kebab's - Did they all leave?
It feels so good to be a Milan fan tonight.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Where are the Grintuso's and kebab's - Did they all leave?
It feels so good to be a Milan fan tonight.

Don’t do this? Hakan has been shit half the season, he scores a goal and all of a sudden a comment like this appears. We all happy for him hopefully he pushes on from him, his been truly awful.

Gattuso has made many mistakes and is flawed. I have criticized him a lot, wanted him sacked, I am still on the fence about him, but clearly his a great man manger. Tactics in defense are great, Atalanta hardly had a chance at goal, the chance they did unfortunately Donna messed it up. But otherwise nullified.

A great performance does not nullify Hakans awful season, compiled with his selfishness which I hope is gone.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
“In the first few years, I still felt like a player, but I’ve shaken that off now. It’s true, I do try to seek what I experienced and felt as a player.

“However, I don’t agree that I trust players. Never trust a player! Trust has to be earned, so if they get the wrong pass once, twice, three times, then we can run into trouble…”

trust nobody...not even yourself

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
I been working flat out. Can someone give me a piatek avatar to replace Higuain

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Suso isn’t even the focal point of our team yet his still not doing much, I don’t know what going on with him. Hopefully Hakan is out his slump and the free kicks and corners are better now.

Every club drooling over Piatek makes me anxious. Hopefully we hold him tight.

Clarence

Feel the indifference
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Ibra, Thiago Silva, Pirlo, Totti.
Don’t do this? Hakan has been shit half the season, he scores a goal and all of a sudden a comment like this appears. We all happy for him hopefully he pushes on from him, his been truly awful.

Gattuso has made many mistakes and is flawed. I have criticized him a lot, wanted him sacked, I am still on the fence about him, but clearly his a great man manger. Tactics in defense are great, Atalanta hardly had a chance at goal, the chance they did unfortunately Donna messed it up. But otherwise nullified.

A great performance does not nullify Hakans awful season, compiled with his selfishness which I hope is gone.

Atalanta scored a great goal. They were brimming with confidence and enthusiasm in the 1st half. Our mentality made it happen though.

Gattuso has said that he will work on getting the defense right, before he focus on the attack. IMO that is how you build a team. We are still 4th, no?

Hakan has been poor, yes. The technical ability of the player has never been questioned in my mind. Football is 50% psychological. What he showed tonight was what we could and should expect from him. Hopefully he'll deliver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule