The Rumour Commode XXVI: March Fourth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
What do our Portuguese fans or forumers who follow Portuguese league think of Joao Felix and Bruno Fernandes? Are they all hat and no cattle or are they the real deal?

Filth

The Baresi Brothers
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Billy, Tassotti, Galli, Nesta, Stam, Pirlo, Kaka, Verdu
What Thiago has on Romagnoli are athleticism and technique.
He's not gonna be able to teach him shit...

His biggest impact will be on the wage bill.

You know you can teach most parts of athleticism and technique right? Also, you don't have to learn from a superior player, everyone can learn a thing or two from the inferior ones..

But i do agree with you, Thiago Silva is not a good business, he's declined quite rapidly, maybe due to being frequently injured, very inconsistent, if we are really looking for a CB mentor and willing to pay premium salary, we should be battling Merda for Godin, one old reliable CB that can be instantly impactful to help the team while mentoring our young ones before slowly passing them the baton..

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
What Thiago has on Romagnoli are athleticism and technique.
He's not gonna be able to teach him shit...

His biggest impact will be on the wage bill.

Amen.

Romagnolis mentor was supposed to be bonucci anyway and he already picked up how to choke from him.

Silva would be useless at this point other than a babysitter for all the Brazilians Leonardo is planning to bring in.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Amen.

Romagnolis mentor was supposed to be bonucci anyway and he already picked up how to choke from him.

Silva would be useless at this point other than a babysitter for all the Brazilians Leonardo is planning to bring in.

How much longer before you graduate and can afford to stay active for longer than a week on the forums

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
How much longer before you graduate and can afford to stay active for longer than a week on the forums

PhD. in gender and sexuality studies takes about 6 years give or take.

Intersectionality will take me a good 3 years just to do a full literature review.

Another year to form the hypothesis.

Then 2-3 years defending it.

Filth

The Baresi Brothers
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Billy, Tassotti, Galli, Nesta, Stam, Pirlo, Kaka, Verdu
What do our Portuguese fans or forumers who follow Portuguese league think of Joao Felix and Bruno Fernandes? Are they all hat and no cattle or are they the real deal?

My brother in law is Portuguese who's a Benfica fan, i've asked him the same question, apparently he's extremely envious of Sporting for Bruno Fernandes.. I may be paraphrasing but he did say that Bruno Fernandes is the best playmaker Portugal has ever produced..

As a Benfica fan, of course he's a fan of Joao Felix too, but he's also confused with the hype surrounding Joao Felix, there's no middle ground for the boy, it's either he's playing like Ronaldinho, or disappear at all, and more worrying is that he disappears more than he destroys, he even disappeared against relegation-threatened teams, he said to me that if you watch Felix's videos on youtube, those highlights are the only time Felix decided not to disappear, well it's either Joao Felix is too young to be consistent or my BIL is a pessimist Benfica commoder who loves circlejerking when he has another episode of the grass is greener on the other side, either way, i pity my sister..

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
My brother in law is Portuguese who's a Benfica fan, i've asked him the same question, apparently he's extremely envious of Sporting for Bruno Fernandes.. I may be paraphrasing but he did say that Bruno Fernandes is the best playmaker Portugal has ever produced..

As a Benfica fan, of course he's a fan of Joao Felix too, but he's also confused with the hype surrounding Joao Felix, there's no middle ground for the boy, it's either he's playing like Ronaldinho, or disappear at all, and more worrying is that he disappears more than he destroys, he even disappeared against relegation-threatened teams, he said to me that if you watch Felix's videos on youtube, those highlights are the only time Felix decided not to disappear, well it's either Joao Felix is too young to be consistent or my BIL is a pessimist Benfica commoder who loves circlejerking when he has another episode of the grass is greener on the other side, either way, i pity my sister..

:lol: :lol: :star:

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
I just want Everton, a young pacey RW, and tonali.

The rest Leonardo can do whatever the fuck he wants. Thiago Silva, Felipe Luis, idc as long as we get the other 3 too

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
PhD. in gender and sexuality studies takes about 6 years give or take.

Intersectionality will take me a good 3 years just to do a full literature review.

Another year to form the hypothesis.

Then 2-3 years defending it.
:lol::thumbsup:
Pls don't leave

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Felix is 19
Fernandes is 24

Felix has 10 goals 5 assist
Fernandes has 16 goals 11 assists

Will felix surpass fernandes in 5 years? Maybe yes, maybe no

Sent from my XT1663 using Tapatalk

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So you think the 24 year old Romagnoli has nothing to learn anymore? His game is perfect, a combination of Maldini, Nesta and Baresi? :fp:
T. Silva can only be a blessing for Romagnoli's personal growth

:lol::lol: this guy...

Romagnoli has things to learn, but not from Thiago Silva.

He needs a long-term partner, not another overpaid "mentor".

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
wasn't fernandes the definition of mid table fodder when he played for udinese ?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
wasn't fernandes the definition of mid table fodder when he played for udinese ?

Yes and nobody here wanted him, until he's now shining in Portugal. Reminds me of another Portuguese star we have and nobody wants :monto:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
GOT :c:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
British equity firm CVC Capital Partners have advanced forward to show their interest in acquiring Milan. However, Elliott’s request was €1 billion which is a very high figure, the thing that pushed the interested fund back [@MilanoFinanza]

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
British equity firm CVC Capital Partners have advanced forward to show their interest in acquiring Milan. However, Elliott’s request was €1 billion which is a very high figure, the thing that pushed the interested fund back [@MilanoFinanza]

New owner every year now.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Elliott dont want to sell the club.. proof theyre requesting 1b a figure no one is going to pay for current Milan

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Elliott dont want to sell the club.. proof theyre requesting 1b a figure no one is going to pay for current Milan

Or that is what they hope to get once we get CL money. I'm not too versed on the subject, but as far as i can tell they aren't in the business of keeping assets too long.

They seem like the 'flip job' kind of firm.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Although it cannot be excluded that Bakayoko and Kessie could get fined after their gesture at the end of #MilanLazio, it’s most likely that there will be no fines for either player. [Gazzetta dello Sport]

Corriere della Sera add that the two players will likely avoid suspension and at most would receive fines, but there could be separate punishments for the brawl that took place after the final whistle between the two teams.

----------

Great news from the Milan injury list: Romagnoli, Calabria and Donnarumma will all be available for the game against Parma. [@DiMarzio]

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Chinese paid 1b for a Milan without Leo & Maldini.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Forza Africa

d9bb2d5526c60005bc565ab8007c3fd2.gif

Dude piss off.

what does this gif have to do with africa?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Tonali > Felix

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
no, tonali AND mms will be dream :o

we'll sell 4 mf's this year, probably even kessie so we need more players, tonali is not enough.

paqueta baka mms :o

tonali could be backup option at the beginning because he's still young and raw but i think that he can cover all spots in mid if it's needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule