The Rumour Commode XXVII: Zorro's Days of Arrogance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Did they replace Nabil?

They don't need to replace him.
They stop playing 4231 to play a 433 with a false nine. They are looking for a RW and this is why they persue Suso.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Why does everyone want to sell Suso? He's played well at CAM. Who plays CAM if Suso leaves? We cannot just assume that Paq will excel there.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why does everyone want to sell Suso? He's played well at CAM. Who plays CAM if Suso leaves? We cannot just assume that Paq will excel there.

You are assuming Paqueta can't play there like you are assuming Suso will excel there.

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

We need money and plus-value. Suso is the best way to achieve this goal.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
They don't need to replace him.
They stop playing 4231 to play a 433 with a false nine. They are looking for a RW and this is why they persue Suso.

It could happen then, as it will allow Suso to play in the UCL for the first time.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
f7dc8c0336422ed6bf95825209f29670.jpg

Omg whaat.. there is still hope?

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Today:

MilanNews states Suso is sellable
Lucci comes to Casa Milan
Lyon President confirms interest in Suso

.... Do the math

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
You are assuming Paqueta can't play there like you are assuming Suso will excel there.

No but we have actually seen Suso have a couple of good games there. They were friendlies but against good competition.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
L'Agente Mormora‏ @tullio_1899 · 9m9 minutes ago

Il Milan vuole o il Cash o Memphis dal Lione.
sempre Suso ha sirena Inglese importante...ecco perché il presidente del lione dice di aspettare venerdì.

AC Milan want either Cash or Memphis from Lyon.
Always Suso has important English siren... that's why the president of the lyon says to wait for Friday

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Suso made a few good passes and scored a great goal. He's a defensive liability and is known to disappear for long stretches of the season. His sale would be (essentially) pure profit, and we have Hakan, Paqueta, and Bona who are all more natural fits for the position.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I wouldn't even shrug if Suso gets sold. Full confidence in M&B's ability to capitalize on that

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Suso made a few good passes and scored a great goal. He's a defensive liability and is known to disappear for long stretches of the season. His sale would be (essentially) pure profit, and we have Hakan, Paqueta, and Bona who are all more natural fits for the position.

What would you think of Suso for Depay, having Depay as SS (instead of Correa) and then having either Paqueta or Hakan at TQ, with the other at LCM. Otherwise - if possible - bringing in another AM.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Honestly, I don't care if we sell him, as long as a replacement for him or Paq(if he moves to CAM) is already lined up. I don't want starters as last minute additions since it is clear that Giampaolo has an actual system that our players need to learn.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Suso wants a 4-5m yearly wage yet I don't think any player at Lyon makes close to that.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Suso wants a 4-5m yearly wage yet I don't think any player at Lyon makes close to that.

Mariano and Depay were on 4.2. Fekir was on 3.6 I think. That's gross salary though. So big difference.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Gp's words were smart. Suso is a top player, I want him here to stay etc. If u r selling, make it look like its precious to you.

Im not a big fan of Depay. But also cant say I have huge knowledge if him so...

I do believe we will sell Suso, Silva and maybe Kessie. Or at least try to sell them. As they dont fit the tipes of pla,ers this new calcio needs.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
L'Agente Mormora‏ @tullio_1899 · 9m9 minutes ago

Il Milan vuole o il Cash o Memphis dal Lione.
sempre Suso ha sirena Inglese importante...ecco perché il presidente del lione dice di aspettare venerdì.

AC Milan want either Cash or Memphis from Lyon.
Always Suso has important English siren... that's why the president of the lyon says to wait for Friday
azaEo0zg_700w_0.jpg

(OP = L'Agente Mormora‏ @tullio_1899)

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
72 matches in Ligue 1, 29 goals and 23 assists. 22 goals and 5 assists with PSV before his struggles at Manchester United. I think you can excuse his stint with United as they have been about as much of a shit show as us for the last half-decade.

I would swap Suso for him, I'm not sure who we could purchase with 30M that would be an upgrade over Depay or Suso statistically speaking. Good chance he could replace Suso's statistics and then some. The space he would open for Piatek my word.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wouldn't be too sad if we sold Suso. God knows I've always been very vocal about how much I wished we can bank on him asap. But after GPs words it looks like he really appreciates him and sees a very valuable player for his system. Meaning that by keeping Suso you know what you got while when we go for Memphis it's still to be found out how good he suits GPs system. That3msking me nervous.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
You guys know that Depay is pretty much on a plateau as far as football is concerned and is slowly but surely transitioning into a music career, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule