The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I'm still slightly optimistic that we'll sign Correa and a decent RM player or two. I just can't believe that Paolo, Zvone + Ricky flew out to Madrid at the beginning of the mercato just to negotiate for Hernandez. There has to be more to that story especially after Paolo said we were waiting until August to make moves as the prices usually drop. Also, Paolo needs his ass kicked if its true we refused to take Ceballos on a dry loan. He's a game changer who's been beasting at Arsenal and is exactly the type of player who could've helped us qualify for CL :fp:

Stop right there.. a 17 million dry loan is stupid.. also cabellos was absolutey dog shit against liverpool. He is far from someone who would guarantee us a top 4 finish.

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
Stop right there.. a 17 million dry loan is stupid.. also cabellos was absolutey dog shit against liverpool. He is far from someone who would guarantee us a top 4 finish.

How long until Modric is linked to Milan again?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I admire your efforts here, but that last paragraph definitely sounds fishy. Giampaolo and Maldini were all trying to raise the price of Sushi, but looks like they read the market incorrectly.

We still have some hope - Lucci is still a call away and Roma needs some protein to replace Perotti.

Sadly nobody wants expensive Sushi, they would take the parsley and leave it.

7114825-unagi-maki-smoked-eel-sushi-roll-with-cucumber-topped-with-eel-sauce-and-sesame-served-with-parsley.jpg

Last edited:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
All would be forgotten if inter drop points today

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Not only you want us to change the formation, but you want us to sign 5 players in under 1 week. In what fantasy world are you living

One similar to me when I thought we'd play well yesterday, and did the worst I've seen in a long time.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Modric plus Correa should do the job

And you honestly

You HONESTLY believe those two will come to Milan in a week

Guys. Buckle up. One signing... maybe

This is it. This season isn’t going to be saved by 2-3 last minute signings

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Suso as a RW failed to score or assist in 23 out of 35 Serie A games last season.

In 24 out of 35 games the season before

In 24 out of 34 Serie A games in the season 16/17.

So that's a total of 71 games out of 104 in the last 3 seasons he didn't score or assist.

He's never called for his NT and no one is interested in him, even with his low release clause.

Yes, he is indeed a GREAT RW.
You're acting like those seasons weren't chaotic and we were basically pinning all our hopes that Suso would do something incredible....and thus were exceptionally predictable.

Hasn't our main cry been for a dynamic lw? Why is that? because all coaches in Serie A know to converge on Suso and our attack will go to 0.
Again why is that?
Because fucking nobody else presents a credible threat.

But what to expect from Giampaolo who never use any other formation than 4312? And when I say NEVER, I basically mean never. Whole career he's using same formation.

It's just stupid. :fp:

But he's right when he say that we don't have players for this formation and this is actually sad, to hear these statements from your coach on 25.8. :fp::lol:
And full blame is on Maldoban, no one else but them.

Other solution is some form of 4321, I think that he said in press that he can use that as well. Buy Correa and Depay and we'll be fine.
There's nobody to play the "1" well enough in with Suso/Depay 4-3-3- is our slavation
Switch to 433.. buy everton soares and korrea and let us secure the top 4.. DAI DAI!!

:star::star::star::star::star::thumbsup:

Unless we get a james Rodriguez or an Oscar, we really should look into changing the formation.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Aurier for 15 m is a no brainer unless his wage demands are crazy (no idea how much he earns).

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
You're acting like those seasons weren't chaotic and we were basically pinning all our hopes that Suso would do something incredible....and thus were exceptionally predictable.

Hasn't our main cry been for a dynamic lw? Why is that? because all coaches in Serie A know to converge on Suso and our attack will go to 0.
Again why is that?
Because fucking nobody else presents a credible threat.

There's nobody to play the "1" well enough in with Suso/Depay 4-3-3- is our slavation

:star::star::star::star::star::thumbsup:

Unless we get a james Rodriguez or an Oscar, we really should look into changing the formation.

Suzu is fodder, threat or no threat.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I also think that Giampaolo is putting pressure on Maldoban, he directly said that he needs TQ and SS.

There is zero logic to change formation now, after all preseason games and fact that Giampaolo never in his life use other formation. I mean, I hope he's bluffing.

And it's all on Maldoban :fp: and please, stoping using excuses for them, what they did this summer is not terrible, it's even below that. :fp:

If you hire fucking Giampaolo (and we all know what system he use) then give him fucking players he needs. They're responsible because we start new season without most important players for this formation, besides Naser they didn't do anything whole summer.

Sure, Giampaolo should take blame for that lineup but it's not that he has big choice.

This.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Should we ask Calcio to postpone the market for a week, because maybe even next week Giampaolo will have some new ideas?

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
I admire your efforts here, but that last paragraph definitely sounds fishy. Giampaolo and Maldini were all trying to raise the price of Sushi, but looks like they read the market incorrectly.

We still have some hope - Lucci is still a call away and Roma needs some protein to replace Perotti.

The last paragraph.

Read these:

https://sempremilan.com/gds-giampaolo-and-milan-leadership-disagree-over-future-of-suso
https://sempremilan.com/di-marzio-suso-to-fiorentina-doubtful-because-of-one-reason
https://sempremilan.com/gds-giampaolo-wants-suso-to-stay-even-if-correa-arrives

there are many more reporting that our coach wanted sushi while the mgmt wanted to sell sushi.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan management have given Giampaolo the green light, if he wants, to return to the 4-3-3 formation looking at the squad at his disposal and Suso's confirmation in the team. In case of change of formation transfer targets could also change [Sky]

This is BULLSHIT..

Giampaolo is not stupid enough to throw his system for fucking suso... even if thats what he said yesterday.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
This is BULLSHIT..

Giampaolo is not stupid enough to throw his system for fucking suso... even if thats what he said yesterday.

Montella did, he would do anything for Suso, build the game around him, make him leader, sacrifice other players in attack who were with him, anything that would suit Sushi football.

Nothing is surprising.

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Montella did, he would do anything for Suso, build the game around him, make him leader, sacrifice other players in attack who were with him, anything that would suit Sushi football.

Nothing is surprising.

correct. i take it with a grain of salt. our coach already tried to build the team around sushi while he tried to make pizza.

Even someone who had won something meaningful had doubt:

https://onefootball.com/en/news/cap...-susos-new-role-en-26842623?variable=20190826

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The fact they spent all preseason working on a 4-3-1-2, then go out and look terrible, then switch formations after 1 game to a 4-3-3 shows that everyone at the club is currently clueless from Maldini/Boban/Massara to Giampaolo to the shitty players.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
How long until Modric is linked to Milan again?

Hopefully soon.. even if I was against his age.. we desperately need someone like him

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
nice signing by Fiorentina for De Paul for 25m. That's the going rate at least for someone not terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule