Week 12: Juventus vs Milan 10/11/19 20:45 CET

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Honestly I’m gutted but you can’t fault the boys. That was a great performance and honesty the young kids showed some true quality today.

Conti take a bow, that RB spot is yours if you continue to play like that.

Paqueta that was a brilliant performance.

Hakan and Krunic very good on the left together

Theo is a star

Duarte held his own as well.

Top performance from the guys. Suso doesn’t get involved enough, he’s the only one tbh but he wasn’t complete shit either today. Undeserved result.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Typical game vs. Juve, how many have we had already? We look better in the first half, then the stamina drops and they finish us off. boring

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Unacceptable result! 4 points from relegation and not even a goal scored :fp:

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
This season i really dislike piatek, either he is beaten by defender or diving with slightest touch

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Summary:

- Expected result but it hurts to lose like this.

- The team put lots of effort tonight but still.

- Piatek was abysmal but Leao was even worse.

- Romagnoli completely at fault for the 1 point lost.

- Bennacer and Krunic were really good.

- Suso and Hakan were subpar with exception of few minutes.

- Jack? Not renewal worthy. He just needed a simple pass to Leao and it looked more like he thought the flash was playing with him.

- Overall, good/decent performance but same result.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Long shot & hope... still, they were on target

Yes - I wasnt blaming him, they were good shots.

If one had gone in that wouldve done wonders for the team.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Is this the worst start ever in milan history?

13 points from possibly 13 matches

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Ronaldo left the pitch vividly cos he got pocketed by Conti

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
This season i really dislike piatek, either he is beaten by defender or diving with slightest touch

I have been very critical of him but he wasnt diving today and he ran into space and took some good shots. The header he shouldve buried but I still think he can take confidence from this.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Ronaldo left the pitch vividly cos he got pocketed by Conti

Sarri is dumb... CR is good enough to make RM play for him... juve shud do that, put CR up top and make the team play for him. They will win, wont win pretty but win nevertheless

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
I'm proud of the boys. This is what I wanted. If we're going down lets do it of honor for our beautiful colors.
We were better and tried right until the end. We should have won. Difference was individual quality.

Conti, I'm proud of you

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Meh, fuck playing good if you still lose.. How many times i have to hear: "We need to build up on this, nice performance". Zero points is all that counts.

We won't build up on this, it's just that we look good against teams that let us play football, we fail against farmer clubs that look to foul you every 5 seconds...and we don't have refs like Juve to defend us against such teams.

Piatek's header was embarrassing

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I have been very critical of him but he wasnt diving today and he ran into space and took some good shots. The header he shouldve buried but I still think he can take confidence from this.

But he was always lose the challenge against bonucci or de ligt, he is not technical nor strong, pippo type player without confidence

Theo look gassed in second half, not overlap as much and lost the ball easily couple of times. Thankfully international break incoming

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Have we ever won at juve's new place?

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Meh, fuck playing good if you still lose.. How many times i have to hear: "We need to build up on this, nice performance". Zero points is all that counts.

We won't build up on this, it's just that we look good against teams that let us play football, we fail against farmer clubs that look to foul you every 5 seconds...and we don't have refs like Juve to defend us against such teams.

Piatek's header was embarrassing

I get what you said....but if we played this way instead of Giampaolo's 4D chess system we'd have more wins.

We're going to lost to Napoli but if we can play this way for the rest of the season, we're going to climb out of the hole.

Also...imagine the thought of Theo on the left and Atalanta form Conti on the right :eek:

#TryingToStayPositive :)

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Forza Milan!

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*wailing emoji*

I have a feeling that the day we beat juve away at their shitty tiny stadium will be the starting point that can turnaround this decade of mediocrity

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
I get what you said....but if we played this way instead of Giampaolo's 4D chess system we'd have more wins.

We're going to lost to Napoli but if we can play this way for the rest of the season, we're going to climb out of the hole.

Also...imagine the thought of Theo on the left and Atalanta form Conti on the right :eek:

#TryingToStayPositive :)

Napoli isnt looking all that great right now. Milan can definitely beat them if they play like today. That's a big if.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Napoli isnt looking all that great right now. Milan can definitely beat them if they play like today. That's a big if.

It will be difficult without Bennacer. It will be Biglia coming in again...

whiterabbit

Galliani sucks big time
Reaction score
After every defeat we keep saying if we play like this against x and y we’ll win games, but we never seem to actually also win, we are 14 right now, 4 points short of relegation...can we start winning?

Piatek is a 1 season wonder, he’ll never recreate last season, maybe if he plays for a small team where there is no pressure, but for a big club? Hell no

How you play doesn’t matter, the only thing that matters is winning, if you can win while playing amazing football, great, if not 3 points are 3 points no matter how you win them, this isn’t Sunday league to be congratulated on effort, you win, you’re great, you lose, you suck, this season, again, we suck

Schedule