The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
ah good days. Allegri dominated the shitheads didn't he :heart:

Thought it was Ibra missing chances to put us through and we went out

But I dont trust my memory. I really only remember few games (WC knockout games and finals and Milan big CL games)

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I often visit the first team page

https://www.acmilan.com/en/team/first-team

Ibra was finally added but i also see that Laxalt is back on the list.

it's now very safe to assume R.Rodriguez is out and Laxalt back in January.

he is behind the MVP of the season so far, so no chance of him seeing time unless there is injury or suspension or occasional rest... he is also an important player for his national team and the Euros are coming ... logical

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo

he is behind the MVP of the season so far, so no chance of him seeing time unless there is injury or suspension or occasional rest... he is also an important player for his national team and the Euros are coming ... logical

I hope it's not a mistake - although Laxalt has not been great, we need a bold unprecedented winter clear out to salvage what's left of this season and more importantly to start laying the foundations for the 2020/2021 season.

RR and Borini have always been useful and professionals, but for some reason never saw the best of RR here in Milan even though he was fairly solid. Would gladly see the back of some of the others first, but I think a purge of many players will be necessary while bringing in whatever top players Maldini and Boban can convince to come, which will be no mean feat.

The demolition job by Atalanta could turn out to be the best thing that could have ever happened to us as it exposed how bad things are. Imagine snatching a draw with a Suso special. We'd have things festering for another 6 months.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
We are still in FFP battle. The agreement with UEFA, remember?
Eventhough Arnault buys this club, he will have limit to spend. Otherwise we will kick out from European competition.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We are still in FFP battle. The agreement with UEFA, remember?
Eventhough Arnault buys this club, he will have limit to spend. Otherwise we will kick out from European competition.

Can get kicked out of European competitions if you don’t play in them lol

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Can get kicked out of European competitions if you don’t play in them lol

1j8hmc.jpg

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Highly doubt Pioli would sub Suso or move to two strikers. If there aren’t any more moves in the market, Ibra will just replace Piatek in the starting XI.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Suso is essentially a cross machine, which may work with Ibra.
Can't see Hakan playing with him though. If Ibra is the same, he needs dynamic players around, able to run into space. Ibra will kill Hakan after he wastes attacks with useless shots from distance

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
looks like we have no interest looking for a world class coach.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Highly doubt Pioli would sub Suso or move to two strikers. If there aren’t any more moves in the market, Ibra will just replace Piatek in the starting XI.

👍. I’m of this opinion as well
Reason we have used the same line up for the past 3-5 games (except changes forced by injuries and suspensions) is Pioli is very pragmatic and Goes with Continuity, and things have been improving and I don’t see him stopping that and say “let’s switch to something we haven’t worked on, new roles, new movements”...especially with this tactically (almost) inept group.

sure the 5-0 spanking happened, but this is something I knew the team had in ‘em given the deficiencies in psychological and physical strength...I fear(ed) those type of scores every time we play(ed) a top 6 team. if they come out aggressive and aren’t wasteful and score 2, the floodgates are open. We do not have enough strength and aggressiveness to deal with it and much less the mental tools to reverse shitty situation...unless the opponent slows down.

I do hope and think there will be some money to make an important signing...hope it’s for a proper LWF.
There were report of money left over from Correa’s purchase not happening + now report of loan + option/obligation for Todibo, tried for Alena...make me “hope” that money is being saved for decent coup.

Everton, please.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score

One fodder out another in.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
If Jack scores 5 goals this season i shave my head. :lol: This guy will never score again. He's a "cancer" to this team along with Suso, Kessie, Biglia, Hakan and RR - most relevenat.

scored 2 in the last month or so :balo2:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not sure if Pioli has the balls to do it, but with Zlatan it should be imperative to change to a two-striker-formation. At least with our type of wingers who don't know how to enter the box to safe their lives.

Forgot about Krunic. He could probably be the most improved player because of Zlatan, besides Paqueta I think.

I've been thinking about Todibo and how he can potentially play both CB and CDM. This will allow us to play the a 4 at the back system with him in midfield, but in possession he would drop back and the two CBs split to cover space, with Theo and Conti going very high without fear of leaving space behind. This would allow us to move Bennacer away from the anchor position and let him play as a mezzala.

My hope is that we finally let go of Suso now. Hakan and Krunic can rotate with Paqueta and Bonaventura, but there is absolutely no chance that both Suso and Ibrahimovic can work in the same side. They both want the ball, both are extremely slow. With Ibra at least he's a great target for direct balls and with fast players around him like Leao and Theo we can play much faster on the break. We can't do that with Suso and he can't really receive long balls under pressure like Ibra can.

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
no world class coach will come here.

we failed at getting Spalletti.

We did not try cause the management has no balls. Mou,Spal,Alle were all free and we made excuses to say that no one will join. Not one of them said no. We said no to all of them.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i don't think suso is a cross machine
Ibra will do the same with him what he did with Cassano

when Suso doesn't overcomplicate and stays on his flank, he is pretty good at finding opportunity for cross. He can beat one player and cross immediately but has no pace to outrun pursuer

Dena

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Milan are pressing to bring another experienced player after Ibrahimovic in Nemanja Matic to reinforce the team [Gazzetta dello Sport]

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
when Suso doesn't overcomplicate and stays on his flank, he is pretty good at finding opportunity for cross. He can beat one player and cross immediately but has no pace to outrun pursuer

when doesn't Suso overcomplicate things? :D

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
--Bona---Matic---Bennacer

could be pretty useful provided Matic hasn't lost it physically. I haven't seen him play in 2 years now.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Would be great to see Matic here if he can stay match fit - he would be ideal for the screening role in front of the defence and has much needed height. Boban needs to get cracking with him and Dani Olmo.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

could be pretty useful provided Matic hasn't lost it physically. I haven't seen him play in 2 years now.

He was awful in pre-season against us which is all I've seen this season. No idea how he's been in the league, but hasn't played much and wants out in Janurary.

Could be good for us as long as it's not another Biglia situation.

Dena

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Milan are still courting Todibo but the obstacle remains finding an agreement with Barcelona. In the coming days new contacts are expected with the player's entourage [Di Marzio]

Matic does not seem a practical deal considering that up to date there isn't a concrete interest from Milan in a player with the characteristics of the Serbian [Di Marzio]

Borini and Ricardo Rodriguez are on the list of outgoing players for Milan. For the first there is a concrete interest from Genoa while for the Swiss left back Watford have initiated the first contacts [Di Marzio]

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
We really need to chop off the pussyfication that Mirabelli created here.
The need for muscle would also be usefull on the wings.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan are pressing to bring another experienced player after Ibrahimovic in Nemanja Matic to reinforce the team [Gazzetta dello Sport]

Wouldn't mind this.
This team can't afford to have a tiny, naive little kid like Bennacer in front of the defense. Matic's 194 centimeters will come in handy in a team that has Musacchio and Romagnoli as CBs.

I assume he has declined physically. He seems to not have the legs for the exhausting EPL double pivot role anymore. But that wouldn't be an issue as the anchor of a midfield-3 in Serie A.
I see similarities with Van Bommel.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
We did not try cause the management has no balls. Mou,Spal,Alle were all free and we made excuses to say that no one will join. Not one of them said no. We said no to all of them.

Are you listening in on the sporting directors phone conversations? How else would you know about Maldini and Boban’s excessive use of the word “no”?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule