The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Politano-Spinazzola swap deal failed.
Could it mean that Roma will push harder for Suso now?

Maybe Maldini will try for Politano now?

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
So Mou just said that no inter bid for Erikson!
Get him as well and we in party mode.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Anyone have the Politano biabiany picture?

451395_heroa.jpg

Capture-2.jpg

:thumbsup:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Politano-Spinazzola swap deal failed.
Could it mean that Roma will push harder for Suso now?

Maybe Maldini will try for Politano now?

While I do think Politano is better than Suso is he or Under really what this team needs?

We’re literally getting players in that are clones of Suso, what’s the point? We should be going after players that aren’t just one footed inverted wingers, frustrates me that we’re replacing Suso with the same type of player. If they’re not Robben levels of quality than I don’t want a one footed inverted winger and neither of these guys have Robben type potential either so it seems ridiculous to me that we’re going for clones of Suso’s style when we have failed with that over the last few seasons.

Willian is a free agent in the summer we should be trying to get him at low cost, he can play any position in attack. Not saying he’s the answer but he’s a better option for us in terms of his style if you ask me.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
So Mou just said that no inter bid for Erikson!
Get him as well and we in party mode.

He’s playing games, that’s Mou. We should all know this first hand tbh.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tuttoshit saying we want Vecino regardless of Kessie’s status.

Lol we paid for Tevez for Juve and now we’re paying for Eriksen for Inter. New decade same Milan.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
The #Milan is serious about Dani #Olmo . Rossoneri ready to satisfy the request of #DinamoZagabria ( € 25M), but first they have to cash in on the disposals (Suso and Piatek). To beat competition from #Monaco is #Sevilla . Directed by Nelio Lucas. #calciomercato @NicoSchira

I would love to see Suso leave and as soon as possible.

Personally, I love what we are doing so far this mercato. This is the first one that goes with the famous Boban & Maldini saying: 'It will take us some time to get back, but we wouldn't be here if we needed to wait for 5-10 years more'.

We have so far:
- added champion striker (not only as player, but personality and attitude wise). Ibra is extremely important wor this squad as not only he will win us 6-10 points by his own, but he will 'swallow' the pressure that is constantly on this team and improve other players as playing and training with champions does
- added experienced defender - national team captain, playing 10+ years at biggest levels (top 5 european leagues). Tall defender with experience and 'last line' organization - playing with him will make Romagnoli grow and express himself the best way

We paid nothing to acquire/loan these players, and results are visible already.

Also, if we are to build on this, getting Meunier as RB alternative would be great (free transfer at summer or low cost now).

I like midfielders with high work rate, so Olmo would be most welcome as he is hard worker who could start at LM and support strikers, leaving left side to Theo, offering at the same time goalscoring threat (used to play as forward in youth categories in Barcelona, and for some time in Dinamo).

Also, I believe that a player that comes to Milan and is intended to take starter place, although young, needs to have at least one characteristics in which he is near/already world class to build on.

For example, RR or Calhanoglu are ok players with, although young, vast experience in Bundesliga, but I just cannot see anything that would make them world beaters in their position in several years. These transfers we should avoid.

So to build on mercato so far, we need youngsters who have shown they are exceptional at something and could become WC in few seasons with proper team (e.g. Theo - speed and power on the left side, Bennacer - covering huge amount of field and moving into channels, Donnaruma - fantastic reflexes) and shouldn't be afraid to spend the most of our budget on them, but also be smart and for low amount or free transfers - to pick up players that can offer something more to make partners in their line on field improve as much as possible (e.g. Kjaer with defensive line organization, agressiveness and heading to help Romagnoli grow, Ibra with experience, hold up play, finishing to help Leao grow etc.)

bolded & underlined - it will take years and should take at least a few years to get it right and then build from there.

Olmo I know very little about and I hope he a good acquisition for the betterment of the team(Hakan was hyped and He has never impressed me). I will catch heat for this but I would like to keep Piatek, Kessie and Paqueta because I think they have more to offer in a more balanced team. Kessie in a Desailly role, Piatek will score if given better service in a balanced team. Paq will also improve and settle with more competent players around him and give the team an extra dynamism.

Suso, Hakan, RR and Biglia should be sold because they have held the team back.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Politano value is almost 30m and that's big no from me, that guy is not even better than Samu. Hopefully we'll be out of this deal.

If we can't find player who will be upgrade over Samu then I can't see point of buying anyone. Wait for summer.

Vecino and Can are both trash players and I wouldn't want them even if they're free. Probably just fake news.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I would love to see Suso leave and as soon as possible.

bolded & underlined - it will take years and should take at least a few years to get it right and then build from there.

Olmo I know very little about and I hope he a good acquisition for the betterment of the team(Hakan was hyped and He has never impressed me). I will catch heat for this but I would like to keep Piatek, Kessie and Paqueta because I think they have more to offer in a more balanced team. Kessie in a Desailly role, Piatek will score if given better service in a balanced team. Paq will also improve and settle with more competent players around him and give the team an extra dynamism.

Suso, Hakan, RR and Biglia should be sold because they have held the team back.

You won’t be catching any heat from me whatsoever for those statements I think you’re absolutely spot on. The players you’ve mentioned have been under performing this season but imo are all talented players who have suffered from the Suso-Hakan wing combination.

It’s not a coincidence that this team has been where it is for the past few seasons despite spending a truck load of money, our glaring problem has been creating chances and the lack of flair our attack has and who are our main sources of attack? Suso & Hakan. This is why I don’t want Politano or Under as well, similar players to Suso. We need change in the way we move the ball in attack, not a direct replacement for Suso’s fodder style. If we can’t sign a proper winger, save the money and go all out for someone in the summer and use Samu, sure he’s not great but he’ll give you 100% more effort than Suso at the very least and he will give Conti a chop out also.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Milan increasingly on Dani Olmo, a goal to try to close already in January
@tvdellosport
#Sportitaliamercato

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
As a traumatized supporter I can already see this going down the drain with exit problems(Suso) hampering our attempts to sign Olmo. Either that or some former farmer club who's now got an edge on us will beat us to it.

Please don't fail on this Maldini and Boban.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
You won’t be catching any heat from me whatsoever for those statements I think you’re absolutely spot on. The players you’ve mentioned have been under performing this season but imo are all talented players who have suffered from the Suso-Hakan wing combination.

It’s not a coincidence that this team has been where it is for the past few seasons despite spending a truck load of money, our glaring problem has been creating chances and the lack of flair our attack has and who are our main sources of attack? Suso & Hakan. This is why I don’t want Politano or Under as well, similar players to Suso. We need change in the way we move the ball in attack, not a direct replacement for Suso’s fodder style. If we can’t sign a proper winger, save the money and go all out for someone in the summer and use Samu, sure he’s not great but he’ll give you 100% more effort than Suso at the very least and he will give Conti a chop out also.

:thumbsup: Like wise I would not dispute anything in your post spot on! Balance is key to a team moving the ball successfully and defending against counters. everyone needs to know their role. Suso and Hakan were never sure of what they were doing it was plain to see in their decision making. The team need to play on instinct, natural players in their natural positions. I hope we can reach that kind of balance.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Goodfella is somehow right. Dont expect anything special from a player who needs a good coach.

Pioli isnt that coach.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Goodfella is somehow right. Dont expect anything special from a player who needs a good coach.

Pioli isnt that coach.

If we mean anything we will hire a top coach/as good as we can get this summer, but if Pioli can stabilize us in that 4-4-2 and get us a decent place in the standing he deserves a pat on the back and a thanks!

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tuttoshit saying we want Vecino regardless of Kessie’s status.

Lol we paid for Tevez for Juve and now we’re paying for Eriksen for Inter. New decade same Milan.

Yes, I have total trust in Tutto

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
As a traumatized supporter I can already see this going down the drain with exit problems(Suso) hampering our attempts to sign Olmo. Either that or some former farmer club who's now got an edge on us will beat us to it.

Please don't fail on this Maldini and Boban.

Yup, same for me. I´m scared shitless because Olmo is a player I don´t want us to lose our grip on. We always hear some fantastic news that we all get excited about, and in the end we receive the complete opposite news...

Last one was Spalletti almost official and about to sign the contract, next news were all fell apart and Pioli was signing the contract instead :lol:

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Imagine we fail to sell Suso and we can’t close for Olmo due to that.

This would be truly horrible. I really hope we can do it independently of having to agree another sale. Although Suso leaving would also be a great plus of course.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score

Pioli isnt that coach.

He'll be adapting to a new league and well. Still confident he'd add something more than Hakan or Jack and he gets more visible ahead of the Euros.

Then next season we have that good coach.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
It's not just Suzu, we can sell Paqueta or Hakan.

We have options. :o

I'm anxious because I'm waiting whst Di Marzio will say tonight. No more bullshit news like "Milan like Olmo", tonight we'll hear concrete news.
I'm kind of positive about this but also nothing can surprise me, they hurt me so many times that I'm always sceptical about everything. :o

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Last one was Spalletti almost official and about to sign the contract, next news were all fell apart and Pioli was signing the contract instead :lol:

Unbelievable. I wanted to sink into a self-closing hole when that happened.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Not necesary, knowing that we release Reina, RR, Borini, Caldara, Gabbia (soon), maybe even Biglia etc.

It's only 20m for the beginning, I think that Olmo's transfer is mostly covered with recent sales and loans.

Btw, at least one player will leave till the end anyway. If not Suzu then others but I can't see how he'll stay here. If Raiola can't find him a new club then I don't know who can. :o

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Looks like olmo managers want more money so thats th reason for the delay.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I like that there are a quite few highlights from a game Vs Atalanta...he seemed to have terrorized them
that 5-0 has to be avenged

Dena

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Thay say deal is staled because huge demand from the player's entourage

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Croatian media continue to push for #DaniOlmo to the #Milan : 20 + 5 bonus Deal at the moment would get stuck on too high a request for commissions: 7M + perc. on resale If he does not start in January Dani would risk not playing if the possible European 1/2 fades away

2/2 The agent #Bara arrived in retirement in Rovinj but without #JuanmaLopez , head of the agency, the deal does not close. And tomorrow Dani will not play the second friendly. There is competition from other European teams but Milan is serious about #DaniOlmo#RadioRossoneraMercato @SimoneCristao

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So the agent of olmo wants 7 mil + a percentage of future sale.

This cant be right...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule