The Rumour Commode XXIX: The real Maldoban era.

Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
So no chance we sign a good CB like Fofana now. Let's see what Duarte they bring this time :fp:

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
United about shatter another PL transfer record with Sancho..how many does this make lolol. They will still finish behind City and Liverpool.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
MN - Possible proposal of the club for an ambassadorial role to Capello.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Alfredo Pedulla Esclusivo: Maldini will leave Milano in the next few days, maybe tomorrow already, for a transfer market mission

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Leave as in move on market.
cd9c9538126090d64efe068cbdfef030.jpg

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
were many rumors but it more looks like all were on stand by till maldini decision to stay last week..

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Aurier for 15m means:

a) he's so bad that they want to get rid of him, asap

b) media bullshit

They pay over 20m for him and he is their first RB, so why would they sell him for that price? And I'm especially sceptical because it's Spurs we're talking about, you hardly can find worse club for negotiation.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I read Atalanta only has to pay 0.5m for Pessina from Hellas Verona. You sure about getting him Vulture?

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Regarding Aurier-

Is he the best RB on the market? No. Is he a massive upgrade over Calabria and Conti? Absolutely.

I don't really worry about his history with Ibra, I would be shocked if we are planning on resigning Ibra, and keeping him as one of the focal points on the team, and didnt make sure he was ok with this move first.

Other major benefit is that if we get him as cheap as is being reported, even if he flops, we won't take a major loss when we sell him.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Yes and bannacer as well. Weird you haven't quoted me on bennacer, leao and rebic

Never against Bennacer, Kojak did underrated him, but was right for others.

Mercato rating so far...

Great

None

Very Good

Theo
Leao
Rebic

Good

Bennacer

Average

Krunic
Duarte
Giampaolo

6/10

I?m satisfied with Bennacer, Theo and Leao, but not with departures of... Zapata (was a solid bench option) and Bakayoko.

Krunic and Duarte remain to be seen.

I do not want Milan to sign the names I want, I didn?t ask for Theo or Bennacer but I?m happy we got them.

I just want to see a project that does respect the group, believes in our youth talents, and signs players only when they are real / noticable improvements.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I read Atalanta only has to pay 0.5m for Pessina from Hellas Verona. You sure about getting him Vulture?

He is an Atalanta player, but is also our youth product, and we will get 50% of any sale for him.

That is why it is easy for us to sign him. If another club offered 15 million for him, we'd just have to offer 7.6 million for it to be a better deal for Atalanta.

Roma and Juve have reportedly been interested in him, but he likely will either play at Atalanta or Milan next season.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Seems Rashica to Napoli:

Another attacker will arrive between Under and Boga (Giuntoli already has an agreement with both agents). But the interest in Milot Rashica has also returned. Guintoli met with his agent Kapric in Milan on Wednesday. (@RafAuriemma)

Better not be...they just signed Osimhen who’s also a great talent so getting Rashica on top would be criminal. Giuntoli should be arrested.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Pedulla: The possible objectives are Aurier/Dumfries, Florentino and Milenkovic (swap with Paqueta).

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Love this. We waiting for the Tottenham Spurs to take out their trash. Great times!!!

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Pedulla: Regarding the renewal of Donnarumma we are not there yet. Raiola waits for the right moment to make important requests.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Regarding Aurier-

Is he the best RB on the market? No. Is he a massive upgrade over Calabria and Conti? Absolutely.

I don't really worry about his history with Ibra, I would be shocked if we are planning on resigning Ibra, and keeping him as one of the focal points on the team, and didnt make sure he was ok with this move first.

Other major benefit is that if we get him as cheap as is being reported, even if he flops, we won't take a major loss when we sell him.

Fair points but why risk the good vibe of the squad on a player who Spurs clearly want rid of. And if he did flop there is always the chance it would be difficult to move him onto another club.

He is an Atalanta player, but is also our youth product, and we will get 50% of any sale for him.

That is why it is easy for us to sign him. If another club offered 15 million for him, we'd just have to offer 7.6 million for it to be a better deal for Atalanta.

Roma and Juve have reportedly been interested in him, but he likely will either play at Atalanta or Milan next season.

Indeed I hope he chooses Milan over Atalanta apparently he has been quite impressive for Verona.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Re Godfrey- one of my friends that is a Norwich fan said he is a mediocre defender, and at the moment thinks he would be a better DM than a CB.

That being said, he has good size, is extremely fast and athletic, and has a great long ball.

I don't hate the idea of having a guy like that backing up Kjaer, and hoping we can transform those raw tools into a quality player.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
It's frustating to see how Lyon fans talk abt Kululu, hope he doesn't get neglected. Seems we stole a big talent but we have 2.5 RBs with Salamander and still looking to buy another one.

Or CB looks deep as well with the new buy and Duarte/Musacchio coming back.

Agreed....something doesn’t add up. His agent said that he prefers playing at RB when we signed him so right now he’s competing with Conti + Calabria (and potentially Salamander who clearly isn’t a mid) plus we’re being linked to Emerson/Aurier. Also, he didn’t renew his contract at Lyon because he would’ve been competing with 2 other RBs...

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Pessina is an Atalanta player, it does not matter how much they pay for him. Milan can sign him for 50% of his price, but who cares? Even if he is 5M, he is not Milan material.

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Re Godfrey- one of my friends that is a Norwich fan said he is a mediocre defender, and at the moment thinks he would be a better DM than a CB.

That being said, he has good size, is extremely fast and athletic, and has a great long ball.

I don't hate the idea of having a guy like that backing up Kjaer, and hoping we can transform those raw tools into a quality player.

Not surprised, his defensive stats are poor (close to Gabbia level) but seems he has technique.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Regarding Aurier-

Obviously.. We need Zlatan stamp of approval on any new signing before its done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Better not be...they just signed Osimhen who?s also a great talent so getting Rashica on top would be criminal. Giuntoli should be arrested.

Yeah it seems they want 2 from Boga, Under, Rashica. Giuntoli is doing big.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Pedulla: Regarding the renewal of Donnarumma we are not there yet. Raiola waits for the right moment to make important requests.

When is this ?important ? moment lol. My guess is to wait and see if we reinforce the team with quality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule