UCL Round of 16: Manchester United (4) vs AC Milan (0) - 10/3/2010

How ugly is Wayne Rooney?

• Ugly enough for Materazzi to sleep with.

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Nearing Ronaldo's "female" friends.

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Uberugly.

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Uglier than MilanoMichael.

Votes: 20 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Which coincides with Inter winning. Loathing Inter should come hand in hand with loving Milan. They are your worst rivals.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
I'm sure that if Berba had more confidence, he's play like v Fulham more often, probably even better, I would love that to happen, I would sacrifice my left thumb if it filled him with confidence, I know he could still make it big at United, I really wish he will, please dear lord, give him the confidence!

EDIT: Just looking through that vid, look at the confidence, look at the combination of the class he still has, AND a bit of arrogance, just that little bit more selfishness would put him on the right road!

@Kalac... so what you're saying, is that Milner was hated by the majority, and despite showing signs of ability, didn't quite click in to being totally awesome, and you were one of the few defending him, and are now loving the fact that he's blossomed? and others claim they supported him all along?

hmm... I believe, you could replace "you" with "I" and "Milner" with "Berbatov" at some point... I would love that.

Last edited:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No, it's not. Ask them about James Milner, if they say they have "always rated him" and aren't Leeds or Newcastle fans, they're simply bandwagoners.

To be fair, a lot of United fans have always thought he was pretty good (not including me, I thought he was average tbh)

OneUnited

Reaction score
lol This guy shows up and says we shouldn't be calling Rooney ugly. We could have absolutely slaughtered you guys and we would still be talking about how ugly he is (it's not out of bitterness). Also if you think we enjoy seeing inter win, idk what you're reading. I did not enjoy seeing them win; I enjoyed seeing an English club lose.

Where's this coming from, sugar tits? I'm not saying you shouldn't be doing anything, I stated what you are for doing it.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I love this guy :tongue:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
What a load of wank. You guys need your own forums. Go.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@Kalac... so what you're saying, is that Milner was hated by the majority, and despite showing signs of ability, didn't quite click in to being totally awesome, and you were one of the few defending him, and are now loving the fact that he's blossomed? and others claim they supported him all along?

hmm... I believe, you could replace "you" with "I" and "Milner" with "Berbatov" at some point... I would love that.

Difference here, Berbatov was class at Spurs, Milner was a shitload of running at Newcastle.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Children children please stop the bickering...

MilanoMichael the angel of peace is here to clear the hate and make way for love. :angel:

Whatever problem you have please direct it at me and I will diffuse it (this includes the new member)

hdcantona achieved 'favourability' here because he had web-cam "sessions" with a few members here (including me). thats what we're into here.
Of course I am the last to find out. :head:

FaRa13

Kuq e Zi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Ballack, Pirlo, Gerrard, van Bommel, Schweinsteiger, De Rossi
We have. They were overrun by Milan fans back in 2007.

when you line up 7 european cups, you can come back. Until then, go put on a scarf or bitch about a referee not being fit enough.

naive_harry

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order
lets hope we get back on our feet and win scudetto, and make a dozen signings this summer and show them all next year...

This is Milan!!!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
We have. They were overrun by Milan fans back in 2007.
Probably English kids like Kuja.

Anyway I still haven't seen a pic with the flags!?

OneUnited

Reaction score
when you line up 7 european cups, you can come back. Until then, go put on a scarf or bitch about a referee not being fit enough.

Cor blimey, a "my dick's bigger than your dick" competition. The Scousers used to love playing that game.

Although we won't pass Milan's total anytime soon, it was always cringe-worthy when the dippers did it. United fans who now return the favour in the heat of any debate, regardless of whether or not history is relevant, are just as bad.

Moral of the story? Put your pecker away, mate.

FaRa13

Kuq e Zi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Ballack, Pirlo, Gerrard, van Bommel, Schweinsteiger, De Rossi
Cor blimey, a "my dick's bigger than your dick" competition. The Scousers used to love playing that game.

Although we won't pass Milan's total anytime soon, it was always cringe-worthy when the dippers did it. United fans who now return the favour in the heat of any debate, regardless of whether or not history is relevant, are just as bad.

Moral of the story? Put your pecker away, mate.

hmm..analogies of football and the pecker were never something of my likeing. but since you say so, ill "put my pecker away" and admit that you guys played a weeee bit better this year and thats why you won(but only because we had injuries ;))

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
You have the same percentage we have. 76,000 at OT, 80,000 at SS.

Similar numbers.

dude i was at both legs of the Milan-united champ league matches dis year and there was NO COMPARISON in the atmosphere between the San Siro and old trafford.. the sheer volume of noise, passion and choreography at San Siro in the first leg could not be compared to old trafford in the 2nd leg.. all there was in old trafford was anti galzier chants every time the ball went out of play.. fair enuf ye thrashed us on the night (for a number of reasons) but fuck me the atmosphere between the 2 stadiums and sets of fans is incomparable

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
dude i was at both legs of the Milan-united champ league matches dis year and there was NO COMPARISON in the atmosphere between the San Siro and old trafford.. the sheer volume of noise, passion and choreography at San Siro in the first leg could not be compared to old trafford in the 2nd leg.. all there was in old trafford was anti galzier chants every time the ball went out of play.. fair enuf ye thrashed us on the night (for a number of reasons) but fuck me the atmosphere between the 2 stadiums and sets of fans is incomparable

there's no reason to argue. San Siro is in league with Camp Nou and La Bambonera in terms of providing the best atmosphere. OT doesn't even come close

OneUnited

Reaction score

Don't talk shit. The San Siro went dead after Rooney's brace. How else was the United fans' adulation of Beckham so audible. I'm more inclined to call it a fickle atmosphere when the fans only get behind their team when it's on the up. You only found your voices again after Seedorf's cheeky goal. As I mentioned earlier in the thread, it took somebody else to tell me that Milan fans were good, such was the noise generated inside OT for the duration of the game, and that wasn't only anti-Glazer chants when the ball went out of play.

You're also going to try and claim passion? Again, cut the bullshit. You make it sound like you have a method for measuring passion, whilst in all honesty it's nothing but a blinkered opinion.

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
Don't talk shit. The San Siro went dead after Rooney's brace. How else was the United fans' adulation of Beckham so audible. I'm more inclined to call it a fickle atmosphere when the fans only get behind their team when it's on the up. You only found your voices again after Seedorf's cheeky goal. As I mentioned earlier in the thread, it took somebody else to tell me that Milan fans were good, such was the noise generated inside OT for the duration of the game, and that wasn't only anti-Glazer chants when the ball went out of play.

You're also going to try and claim passion? Again, cut the bullshit. You make it sound like you have a method for measuring passion, whilst in all honesty it's nothing but a blinkered opinion.

sorry dude but there was no comparisson between the two legs, hardly heard the united fans once during the whole 1st leg cos dey wer fucked up onto the 3rd tier on row z, plus they wer all probably too drunk to sing (happens alot with english fans) actually after uniteds 3rd goal immeditally afterwards the Curva Sud started up a chant straight away which i thought was pretty cool. and alex ferguson said in an interview afterwards that he never heard the like of the sheer voulme of noise in a football stadium as the San Siro that night.. i can dig the interview out for you if ya like :-)

old trafford was a let down in that aspect, me and my mates (who are united fans) wer really lukn fwd to it but dey was no real singing of note except a couple of chants here and there. i duno what ye are gona do when the Glaziers go cos ye will hav nothing to sing about!! but seriously, whats the story with not having any choregraphy, or any flags or banners etc u see in anfield etc.!!? wasnt impressed at all. the stadium looks very small from the outside too

OneUnited

Reaction score
sorry dude but there was no comparisson between the two legs, hardly heard the united fans once during the whole 1st leg cos dey wer fucked up onto the 3rd tier on row z, plus they wer all probably too drunk to sing (happens alot with english fans) actually after uniteds 3rd goal immeditally afterwards the Curva Sud started up a chant straight away which i thought was pretty cool. and alex ferguson said in an interview afterwards that he never heard the like of the sheer voulme of noise in a football stadium as the San Siro that night.. i can dig the interview out for you if ya like :-)

old trafford was a let down in that aspect, me and my mates (who are united fans) wer really lukn fwd to it but dey was no real singing of note except a couple of chants here and there. i duno what ye are gona do when the Glaziers go cos ye will hav nothing to sing about!! but seriously, whats the story with not having any choregraphy, or any flags or banners etc u see in anfield etc.!!? wasnt impressed at all. the stadium looks very small from the outside too

You don't need to apologise to me. I know you're wrong.

Didn't you read my initial reply? No need to dig any interview out. Alex Ferguson praised your atmosphere, sure, but that doesn't mean much in the context of this argument. It was good when you were completely dominating in the first half, however, what happened after Rooney's brace? What, one chant? That must be tantamount to the cry of "United! United!" that goes up whenever the opposition scores at OT. Don't pat yourself on the back for that.

As for choreography, what's the big deal about it? We're nothing like Liverpool, ergo we don't aspire to do anything they do. In fact, I'd feel sick if I saw the Stretford End breaking out large flags and banners to try and replicate any atmosphere from Anfield, which is probably why United fans have resisted adopting the culture. The Scousers can keep their ostentatious, self-indulgent displays. I'm content with the subtle cultural references that adorn the Stretford End, as well as the tributes to events and players from our history.

I anticipate another response littered with generalizations and misconceptions.

naive_harry

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order
^^^ Why do not you just let this thread die, fuck off...

OneUnited

Reaction score
^^^ Why do not you just let this thread die, fuck off...

1. As much as you'd like it, my name isn't "fuck off".

2. It was dying. Somebody happened to resuscitate it with an opinion that was always likely to invoke my opposition.

3. Hello.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Trolling at Milan forums = quality time on Saturday?

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You don't need to apologise to me. I know you're wrong.

Didn't you read my initial reply? No need to dig any interview out. Alex Ferguson praised your atmosphere, sure, but that doesn't mean much in the context of this argument. It was good when you were completely dominating in the first half, however, what happened after Rooney's brace? What, one chant? That must be tantamount to the cry of "United! United!" that goes up whenever the opposition scores at OT. Don't pat yourself on the back for that.

As for choreography, what's the big deal about it? We're nothing like Liverpool, ergo we don't aspire to do anything they do. In fact, I'd feel sick if I saw the Stretford End breaking out large flags and banners to try and replicate any atmosphere from Anfield, which is probably why United fans have resisted adopting the culture. The Scousers can keep their ostentatious, self-indulgent displays. I'm content with the subtle cultural references that adorn the Stretford End, as well as the tributes to events and players from our history.

I anticipate another response littered with generalizations and misconceptions.

your ground is referred to the country over as "the graveyard" it lacks such atmosphere or passion from its "fans"

and a few years ago your fans were nick named "the prawn sandwich brigade" by Roy Keane, one of the biggest legends and most successful captains to ever wear the united jersey.

so no "generalisations" or "misconceptions" about it, im simply stating facts.

i feel there is no need to add any more to this argument..but im sure you'll come back with some more dribble to try to convince yourself your right.

but ur wrong and u know it.. :D

Schedule