The Rumour Commode II

Status
Not open for further replies.

diehardmilanist

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Juventus make offer for Hoffenheim's Andreas Beck

Hoffenheim skipper Andreas Beck could be on his way out of the Bundesliga side in the summer transfer window as struggling Serie A giants Juventus have tabled an official offer for the full-back, Bild reports.

Juventus have been very vulnerable at the back in the 2010-11 season and are keen to add some fresh blood to their defence this summer.

They have long been linked with a move for Beck to solve their problems at right-back and have now finally made a move for the Germany international. The report claims that Juventus have made an official offer for Beck, but no potential transfer fee is mentioned.

Beck's current contract with Hoffenheim runs until the summer of 2012 and they could very well decide to cash in on the right-back this summer, even though Hoffe have the option to extend Beck's deal by one additional season.

Juventus face stiff competition from La Liga side Valencia in the race for Beck's services, while he has caught the attention of several Premier League sides, too.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
I don't get how Lazzari would be an addition to this Milan side. He's not quality enough to be a starter. He's definitely not a super sub. Bench player? Unless we need to offload a lot of players...I don't see any reason to buy him.

milan07

Security
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Djokovic, Diego Armando Maradona
мιℓαηєℓℓσ;985103 said:
Lazzari's a seasoned player. Allegri knows his game inside out and obviously has trust in him. Lazzari would be a handy addition as his versatility is a bonus; however, we do have Emanuelson which I believe has showcased some of his talent in the limited time he has had this season, and will a preseason under his belt he'll come leaps and bounds next year.

I agree here, and if we get Ganso we would have Pirlo and Seedorf to change both on that position so I don't get this transfer. I suppose that Pirlo or Seedorf are leaving.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Spend money on quality players pleasr two midfielders one lb and mexes and we already have good bench strength,

Quality in this milan is so thin, esp in midfield when two old players seed and MvB stepped every body else looked like noobs

Quality please not the ones recommended by serie a lovers over here, the absolute best of the world please :o

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
I agree here, and if we get Ganso we would have Pirlo and Seedorf to change both on that position so I don't get this transfer. I suppose that Pirlo or Seedorf are leaving.

The thing is we don't know whether Pirlo or Seedorf will be at Milan next season. At this stage, it's hard to speculate what Milan are thinking with so many players coming off contract.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Quality please not the ones recommended by serie a lovers over here, the absolute best of the world please :o

The added bonus with buying depth solemnly for domestic competition from Serie A is you already know what to expect as the players have already adapted to Italian life and culture.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
мιℓαηєℓℓσ;985127 said:
The added bonus with buying depth solemnly for domestic competition from Serie A is you already know what to expect as the players have already adapted to Italian life and culture.

also adding the homegrown rules as well, if the Italian based senatores leaves I think Milan will either promote the primavera kids of buy some Serie A based players to replace them

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
also adding the homegrown rules as well, if the Italian based senatores leaves I think Milan will either promote the primavera kids of buy some Serie A based players to replace them

That's something the Italian FA have to take into consideration although I believe the onus is on the clubs to implement their own rules regarding their home grown/youth sector. Barcelona's model is something to be in awe of; Pep Guardiola went on record stating his team had 12 home grown players which made it to the Champions League final - unheard of!

The important thing is balance. Milan must maintain a mix of the senatores, youth, and seasoned professionals.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
I am not saying dont buy them but not with cash which is reserved for champions, scavenging stealing some italian talents here and there is :thumbsup:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
I think thats shit. Hes coming this summer.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm confident they'll come to an agreement so Ganso arrives in the summer. Santos just want to get their name in the paper - their hands are tied.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
wtf? dont give away other half of astori for machetti and lazzari

Bunnee

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That's just . . . I don't know what to say. Speechless.

They want to help him grow. And with signature of his parents they've secured themselves of not letting him go at the age of 7 to other clubs.
I doubt there is any money involved in this.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
wtf? dont give away other half of astori for machetti and lazzari

+1

fuck that, Lazzari would only provide depth in our squad. I bet he will the worse then our old crop of plays are atm i would rather give one of Seedorf/Pirlo another year then sign him. Marchetti however is a fantastic keeper and lets not forget how good he was last season. The only reason why he hasnt been in Cagliari's first team this season is because he handed in a transfer request last summer and Cagliari just wanted to shove that request up his ass. That being said Astori has the potential to become WC and with a bit of experience he would definitely become Milan material, therefore Astori for Lazzari + Marchetti is a joke of an offer.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Milan watching as Pastore is close to Rome

Daniele De Rossi and Javier Pastor. These are the two pillars on which Thomas Di Benedetto wants to build the foundations of Rome 2011/2012. If the intentions of the new president on giallorosso Pastore are confirmed also by foreign bookie, as you read about Agipronews, quoting the Argentine in Trigoria to 2.05, you can not say the same about the game interesting, "Captain Future".

As reported by the AGI De Rossi is in fact seen in pole position on the board of starters (1.20) even though the Board of Directors of Rome would make it the centerpiece of the American project. Everything will depend on who will be driving the team's red and yellow: the arrival of the Chelsea coach Carlo Ancelotti (former player of Rome) to play a low 1.35.

Chelsea withdraws for Bale. Confirmations for Neymar

Sensational rumor reported by British tabloid the Daily Star . The Chelsea he would retire from the race for the Welsh Tottenham Gareth Bale (21), while other would be the situation of Brazilian talent Neymar (19), for which the owner would be willing to Russian Abarmovich Offir 22 million pounds, about 25 million €.

According to British newspaper, sources close to the leadership of Les Bleus would have categorically dismissed any involvement in the negotiations for the Welsh, while they confirmed the rumors about a possible port of the Brazilian at the court of Ancelotti. This could be good news for Juventus, who have long put at the top of the shopping list of the young Spurs full-back and finds himself faced with a suitor less.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
Sign Cossu (though he's a more of trequartista or secunda punta) or Giaccherini (better than Lazzari IMO) please but not Lazzari. :o

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Di Marzio: "Milan-Gans, an event in Brazil ..."

Ganso agents have left Milan this morning, will return to Brazil to work on the flanks of Santos, after training with AC Milan yesterday strategies for a real assault. The goal is to lower the clause for Europe, set a price that does not exceed 25 million, which in Via Turati have decided to invest in the Brazilian playmaker, who scored well last night in the Copa Libertadores. You will need a blitz Galliani end of the season to finish and make the player happy, too, as they are already excited about taking the work for his transfer. Before the race won with its network, Ganso was in fact charged and happy, he confessed to his staff by phone: AC Milan is close, the bags are ready ...

The Black Pearl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Barca sucks n now everybody talks about poor Real n Chelsea and every1 forgot that ref in 2006. denied regular Sheva goal wich would bring the game in OT. And final game against Arsenal was crap as well. I remember 2006. n i hate Barca ever since, last night just reminded me why...

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
AC Milan working with Internacional to land Santos star Ganso on cheap
28.04.11 | tribalf*otball.com

AC Milan have struck a deal for Santos star Paulo Henrique Ganso.

Corriere dello Sport says Milan have agreed terms with investment firm DIS, which holds 45 per cent of Ganso's registration. The Rossoneri will now seek to finalise an agreement with Santos.

There's talk Milan will work with Internacional to buy Ganso in January.

The plan is for Inter to buy Ganso for €25 million - which is the fee set for any Brazilian club to sign the attacker. Then Milan will take the player off Inter's hands in the New Year.

Were they to buy Ganso directly from Santos, Milan would have to pay €50 million - which is his buyout clause for European clubs.

Man City striker Dzeko hoping AC Milan still interested
28.04.11 | tribalf*otball.com

Edin Dzeko wants to leave Manchester City for a move to AC Milan, it has been revealed.

Tut*osport says Dzeko is keen to quit City in the summer and his camp have already been in touch with Milan.

The Rossoneri have been following the Bosnia international for two years and came close to prising him from Wolfsburg during the last two summer transfer windows.

Any move for Dzeko is likely to hinge on Milan passing on signing permanently Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who is on-loan from Barcelona.

this is some good shit ;)

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
Don't quote Tribal Football please. Ever. Better quote my drunk neighbor. He's got more insight.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Internacional? They arent even part of any negotiations and also we HAVE to sign Zlatan as an obligation. Tr*balfootball.com is full of shit, even Goal is better :fp:

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
U can pretty much guarantee if there is indeed an agreement with Ganso there's no way in hell he'll come in January it will be in the summer, who wants to have a player hanging around another 6 months that's heads in the clouds?

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Sign Cossu (though he's a more of trequartista or secunda punta) or Giaccherini (better than Lazzari IMO) please but not Lazzari. :o

Who's Giaccherini?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule