The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   AC Milan Discussions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   AC Milan - Champions League 2011/2012 (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=12670)

Berlusconi 12-08-2011 21:00

AC Milan - Champions League 2011/2012
 
This thread is all about Milans chance to win the Champions League and what they need to do to improve their chances.

Also once the CL starts we can analyze each one of Milans matches. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Dominate 12-08-2011 22:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berlusconi (Post 1068813)
This thread is all about Milans chance to win the Champions League and what they need to do to improve their chances.

Also once the CL starts we can analyze each one of Milans matches. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Silvio my home,

please spend money so we win the champions league.

Sincerely, everyone on this fourm. :o

ManU sux 13-08-2011 22:29

Odds are 50-50, either we win or we dont.

kakajd 14-08-2011 22:14

after watching this el classico........ we have no chance.

I seriously thought we where looking good, but after watching the pace, skill and flair or barca and madrid, with out a proper midfield, I cant see us beating either of them.

Australiano1980 14-08-2011 22:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by ManU sux (Post 1069760)
Odds are 50-50, either we win or we dont.

Smart post. :star:

I dont understand why they taking us down.. just because Barca x Real are playing..

And our chances are bigger if Udinese beats Arsenal(is hard).. coz we would be head of the group instead of Arsenal.

ToonInvader 14-08-2011 22:54

are draws possible in the final ?

Sasha 14-08-2011 23:18

I have faith in Allegri.

zio_fester 15-08-2011 00:20

our chances just went negative.

Sonny.Bill.Williams 15-08-2011 02:43

DORF must wear the armband

Mr. Milanista 15-08-2011 10:56

As long as we dont have our arab owner we wont have a chance.

Ashish 15-08-2011 11:16

Silvio berlusconi means there is always guarantee :o

Mr. Milanista 15-08-2011 11:30

Yeah, I've seen it these last 3 years.

Ashish 15-08-2011 11:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Milanista (Post 1071480)
Yeah, I've seen it these last 3 years.

you havet seen enough summers/cl final kid :D

thats not a dig :P (honestly i know you hate it but ..)

Mr. Milanista 15-08-2011 11:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashish (Post 1071482)
you havet seen enough summers/cl final kid :D

thats not a dig :P (honestly i know you hate it but ..)

What do you mean with that?

Congo Powers 15-08-2011 12:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Australiano1980 (Post 1071119)
Smart post. :star:

I dont understand why they taking us down.. just because Barca x Real are playing..

And our chances are bigger if Udinese beats Arsenal(is hard).. coz we would be head of the group instead of Arsenal.

:thumbsup:
i think its mostly the younger guys...reading lots of articles online.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashish (Post 1071478)
Silvio berlusconi means there is always guarantee :o

;)

Congo Powers 15-08-2011 13:38

i really, really, really, really really hope we face barcelona in the QF or semis

preferably semis.

Sophie 15-08-2011 13:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Congo Powers (Post 1071533)
i really, really, really, really really hope we face barcelona in the QF or semis

preferably semis.

:star:

I want to see Puyol's face after we show the world what a ridiculous team they are.

Max will win us the CL sooner or later, so I am serene :cool:

gaizka22 15-08-2011 14:28

There should be no more excuses after failing short in the last 3 CL that we participated and to rub it, losing to 3 EPL clubs. Last year's excuse was not having MvBommel, Cassano and Emmanuelson for the competition although I doubt even if they participated we would go far although we would surely beat Spurs then.

One of the major catalyst in our last season drive near the end was Seedorf's sudden performance improvement after the horrible display vs Spurs. Remains to be seen if he can do it again this season but if the Super Copa game (at least the replay that I watched) was an indication, he could proof decisive. We also need Ibra to deliver big time and shed off his reputation as CL choker.

I don't think we have enough to challenge the likes of Barca, Real or even ManUnited (Chelsea is still unknown while Arsenal will be a lot less stronger with Fabregas out) for the tittle. Anything less than the SF is a failure, although to be honest after 3 CL second round exits, I'd be happy enough if we can qualify to the QF.

Aside from us, who I want to win? Barca wins meaning finally having a club repeating our feat of winning in back-to-back, that I don't want to see (been sweating and relieved each time the defending champion is knocked out every season since 90/91 edition), not to mention they will equal Milan feat of winning it 5 times in the last 25 years (and got the CL Badge of Honor too). Real Madrid means seeing Mourinho gloating the feat of becoming the only coach to win it with 3 different clubs. So I guess, I'd settle for Man United.

Really crazy prediction : Napoli to win it :D

Edit : where will the final be played?

milanpalermo23 15-08-2011 14:39

Bayern Munich^^^^^^^^^^

Mr. Milanista 15-08-2011 14:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaizka22 (Post 1071590)
There should be no more excuses after failing short in the last 3 CL that we participated and to rub it, losing to 3 EPL clubs. Last year's excuse was not having MvBommel, Cassano and Emmanuelson for the competition although I doubt even if they participated we would go far although we would surely beat Spurs then.

One of the major catalyst in our last season drive near the end was Seedorf's sudden performance improvement after the horrible display vs Spurs. Remains to be seen if he can do it again this season but if the Super Copa game (at least the replay that I watched) was an indication, he could proof decisive. We also need Ibra to deliver big time and shed off his reputation as CL choker.

I don't think we have enough to challenge the likes of Barca, Real or even ManUnited (Chelsea is still unknown while Arsenal will be a lot less stronger with Fabregas out) for the tittle. Anything less than the SF is a failure, although to be honest after 3 CL second round exits, I'd be happy enough if we can qualify to the QF.

Aside from us, who I want to win? Barca wins meaning finally having a club repeating our feat of winning in back-to-back, that I don't want to see (been sweating and relieved each time the defending champion is knocked out every season since 90/91 edition), not to mention they will equal Milan feat of winning it 5 times in the last 25 years (and got the CL Badge of Honor too). Real Madrid means seeing Mourinho gloating the feat of becoming the only coach to win it with 3 different clubs. So I guess, I'd settle for Man United.

Really crazy prediction : Napoli to win it :D

Edit : where will the final be played?

Allianz Arena


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:34.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.