The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   AC Milan Matches (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Coppa Italia Semi-Final 2nd leg : Milan vs Lazio – 24/04/2019 20:45 CET (0-0 @ Lazio) (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=15527)

nonsonoqui 23-04-2019 16:10

Coppa Italia Semi-Final 2nd leg : Milan vs Lazio – 24/04/2019 20:45 CET (0-0 @ Lazio)
 
Tomorrow, we will be competing for a second consecutive Coppa Italia Final appearance against a team that we just played and beat in the league a little over a week ago.

I know most of us would prefer 4th instead of the Coppa Italia Final, but think about the possibility of that coccarda on next year's jerseys if we win the tournament. :love:

And let's not forget how disgraceful the aftermath of last week's encounter was. No, not Bakayoko and Kessie holding the shirt really, but everything that followed. The chants against our players, the pathetic Italian media etc.

Let's do this.

Forza Milan!

http://i65.tinypic.com/16c1b2g.jpg

Hitchens 23-04-2019 16:14

Forza! Remember to post good streams as soon as you get your hands on them. No legal streams for Coppa in Norway.

joyrider 23-04-2019 16:24

Omg that’s tommorow :eek:

Let’s do this!!

Hitchens 23-04-2019 16:24

Gattuso: "Paquetà? It comes from an injury, it's going to go down the field from the first minute tomorrow. The form? It is not a problem of modules but how we deal with the games and how we go down in the field. Now I want to see the burr at the mouth, we must not undergo goals with Lazio "
Milantv
@AntoVitiello


7 minutes ago.

Goodfella 23-04-2019 16:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hitchens (Post 3000959)
Forza! Remember to post good streams as soon as you get your hands on them. No legal streams for Coppa in Norway.

http://livetv.sx/enx/allupcoming/

Click Milan-Lazio when it's available.
Pick one of the Acestream or Sopcast-links for HD streams (download/install them if you don't have them)
Or pick the flash stream with highest kb/s.

Hitchens 23-04-2019 16:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goodfella (Post 3000966)
http://livetv.sx/enx/allupcoming/

Click Milan-Lazio when it's available.
Pick one of the Acestream or Sopcast-links for HD streams (download/install them if you don't have them)
Or pick the flash stream with highest kb/s.

Thank you. I haven't been able to make Sopcast/Acestream work on Mac earlier. Is that a quick fix?

Goodfella 23-04-2019 17:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hitchens (Post 3000969)
Thank you. I haven't been able to make Sopcast/Acestream work on Mac earlier. Is that a quick fix?

The quickest and best fix is to sell your overpriced Mac and buy a non-Apple PC.


But if you google "Acestream Mac" you'll find a few workaround solutions like Soda Player and the one on this site.

Thenebra 23-04-2019 17:14

Jesus take the wheel.

Milaniscool 23-04-2019 17:29

This is the year to win the Coppa. I need to see the Coppa badge on the jersey next season.

Polotelli 23-04-2019 17:36

This is gonna be a real fight

Neo'82 23-04-2019 17:44

Bloodbath encounter incoming and then 3 days to prepare for Torino away.

Pingu 23-04-2019 17:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by nonsonoqui (Post 3000958)
..think about the possibility of that coccarda on next year's jerseys if we win the tournament. :love:


We can end on a high. Coppa finals win and top 4. Would be phenomenal honestly.

My first Milan shirt was 2003/04 home beautiful with coccarda on it:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...PzrOt89hRXDv1K

:love:

nonsonoqui 23-04-2019 18:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pingu (Post 3000995)
We can end on a high. Coppa finals win and top 4. Would be phenomenal honestly.

My first Milan shirt was 2003/04 home beautiful with coccarda on it:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...PzrOt89hRXDv1K

:love:

Nice! I have that in the 3rd shirt. If you remember, we wore it against Perugia away in the 2003/04 season, and Gattuso scored wearing it. I don't have the coccarda on it though.

http://i67.tinypic.com/2jdgbr7.jpg

nonsonoqui 23-04-2019 19:17

Formation according to SKY (3-4-3): Reina; Musacchio, Caldara, Romagnoli; Calabria, Kessie, Bakayoko, Laxalt; Suso, Piatek, Castillejo

Pingu 23-04-2019 19:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by nonsonoqui (Post 3001036)
Formation according to SKY (3-4-3): Reina; Musacchio, Caldara, Romagnoli; Calabria, Kessie, Bakayoko, Laxalt; Suso, Piatek, Castillejo

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D42p4hWWAAAX_J-.jpg:small

Caldara starting!!!! Finally. I hope so.

Ronin 23-04-2019 19:46

I'm really liking this XI. Solid back and center, speedy guys on the left and the usual suspects Suso and Calabria on the right, who can do some magic when in form. And most importantly - no RR, Borini and Hakan! Grazie mister.

I think we gonna wreck them hard... 3-1 I foresee

KujaIX 23-04-2019 20:37

Happy with the formation.

Apart from the Lazio win, things are not going well. I am content with a formation change

vB9 23-04-2019 22:04

Wot if Caldara through his training 4gotten how to play in a back 3.

vB9 23-04-2019 22:06

That middle of the park is soooooooooo not 'da Milan'.

Hitchens 23-04-2019 22:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pingu (Post 3001040)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D42p4hWWAAAX_J-.jpg:small

Caldara starting!!!! Finally. I hope so.

This is the first time in this half of the season where I've been excited by a lineup. This could be really strong with Paqueta as a sub.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:04.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.