* Luogo di nascita:Rio de Janeiro , Brasile
* Altezza:183 cm
* Peso:79 kg

582-2.jpg

Last edited:

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i guess it's not bad signing but problem is that he can't play until next season :/

edit: can we loan viduez or cardacio, will that work?

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
dev1L said:
i guess it's not bad signing but problem is that he can't play until next season :/

i agree...

viduez and cardacio cant both be non-eu... i dont think the rules work that way anyway.. i could be wrong

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
MilanoMichael said:
2291783--346x212.jpg

LINK

Yeah! Second winter signing! :D :proud:

Must be the beers...who`s the first one ? :conf:

project1967

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Az. said:
Must be the beers...who`s the first one ? :conf:

Beckham, I guess...

Brazilian press says Thiago Silva could play his first game for Milan January 6th, a friendly against Hamburg at Dubai.
Too bad he cannot play official games this season...

http://globoesporte.globo.com/Esportes/Noticias/Futebol/italiano/0,,MUL919966-9848,00.html

Not of special interest for us, as Milan fans, but during this game he could face Thiago Neves, his ex-teammate at Fluminense; with which he reached the final of Copa Libertadores this year.

Last edited:

MaldiniISgod

designated hippy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta
I'm really looking forward to seeing him play for us, but we could really use someone now rather than later...

ernesto

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, pirlo, inzaghi, buffon
dev1L said:

nope, we can sign only two non eu per year no matter how many we sell

btw, sooner or later, milan is gonna become brazilian national team :/ i would like to see us sign more italians...

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
ernesto said:
nope, we can sign only two non eu per year no matter how many we sell

btw, sooner or later, milan is gonna become brazilian national team :/ i would like to see us sign more italians...
dont worry emo and dida will go s only 4 guys left

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Welcome Thiago:star:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Galliani: Thiago Silva Is ‘Almost’ A Milan Player
The Rossoneri transfer guru has revealed that the Brazilian stopper will land in Italy next Sunday to undergo a medical, before signing a four-year contract.

Thiago Silva was at the center of a tug-of-war between Milan and Inter, but the Diavoli seem to have won the race to land the highly-rated Fluminense defender.

“Negotiations are at an advanced stage,” Vice President Adriano Galliani beamed on Sky Italia.
Galliani: Thiago Silva Is ‘Almost’ A Milan Player
The Rossoneri transfer guru has revealed that the Brazilian stopper will land in Italy next Sunday to undergo a medical, before signing a four-year contract.

“The lad will arrive in Milan on Sunday and will undergo his medical the following day. If everything goes according to plan, the deal will be finalized.

“I usually only talk after seeing a signature, but I can reveal that we are almost there…”

However, the Diavoli will not be able to register the 24-year-old until next summer, as they have already signed two non-EU players this season.

“Given that we cannot register him and then loan him out, we are keen to go down the same path we followed last year with Pato,” he explained.

“He will be at Milanello from mid-January to train with the rest of the squad, and he will fully become a Rossonero next July.”

Vince Masiello, Goal.com

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1708/ac...alliani-thiago-silva-is-almost-a-milan-player

By the way someone make this thread a sticky .

albion tifo

Forever Milanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pipo, Boban, MVB, Gullit, Baresi, Billy, Seedorf, Zambrotta, Weah, Stam, Zlatan
wellcome Silva, hopes he plays from January and isn't like Roque Junior

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
Welcome Thiago. Hopefully,he can become a great CB in our jersey.

He is obviously highly rated so this should be a good (maybe even great) move by the managment.

albion tifo

Forever Milanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pipo, Boban, MVB, Gullit, Baresi, Billy, Seedorf, Zambrotta, Weah, Stam, Zlatan
inomilan said:
he can't, we used up our non-EU spots for the season.
if we loan benchwarmer Cardacio or Viduez in January there is possibility i Think

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
albion tifo said:
inomilan said:
he can't, we used up our non-EU spots for the season.
if we loan benchwarmer Cardacio or Viduez in January there is possibility i Think

Are u blind or something? I just posted the interview whit G where he says his gonna stay whit the team until june,similar to Pato ,train but not play.

albion tifo

Forever Milanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Az. said:
albion tifo said:
Are u blind or something? I just posted the interview whit G where he says his gonna stay whit the team until june,similar to Pato ,train but not play.
so I have to read all of your posts ?????

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
albion tifo said:

No mate i don`t want u to read all my posts,could care less if u do or not.But it was just two posts above ur post in bold the part that answers ur question.

And the question has been discussed a million times on the boards already ,spam much?

p.s: if u wanna reply to my posts try when ur not on ur period or something.

ReBorned

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano!
Welcome Thiago Silva!
Sorry but you can't wear your jersey number here :rolleyes:
I believe in this guy... we stoled from Merda noses! I like that! :tongue:

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
haahahhah, merda fans are so pathetic

we need him, he is good...blablabla, we want to f*** milan, hahaah and in the end when we got him "ok, he is not so important" bhahha, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Az. said:
No mate i don`t want u to read all my posts,could care less if u do or not.But it was just two posts above ur post in bold the part that answers ur question.

And the question has been discussed a million times on the boards already ,spam much?

albion tifo said:
Az. said:

chill out guys ;)

Mr. Anonymous

Milan Icon
Reaction score
edika_kaka said:
i hope its official..

If it's here it's official. hahahaha

I still hope we can get Zapata, Agger or Santacroce. Then Flavali can leave, and if Nesta doesn't return to full fitness we'll still be strong.

At the same time Maldini is set to retire so one more World Class CB is still needed IMO.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think Silva was at or near the top of pretty much all of our wish lists, so I would say that this was a pretty strong signing by Milan at this point. Unfortunately, we still have several needs, but this really was a strong signing. It seems like Galliani is doing a fine job (finally) of creating a youth movement at Milan. With players like Kaka, Borrielo, Pato, Flamini, Silva, Ronaldinho, and Antonini, Milan's future is starting to look brighter and brighter. Now, in the off season I would still like to see us bring back Gourcuff, buy at least 2 more defenders, and then maybe some other surprise player at another position. Personally, I think Santacroce should now be our biggest target even if he is going to cost us 25 million or so... Throw in another young back and I'll be a very happy Milan fan.

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
i still think zapata would be a better signing, im not saying thiago wont be good but i've never been too convinced with brazilian CB's, by the time he can play an official match for us he will be 25 so at least an improvement on the age of our current defense now to add zapata as well who is 22.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Az. said:

So , can he play in January or not ?
:D

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
He seems much better than Pippo.
Wait , he is a defender :tongue:
Welcome + make Brazilians proud.