The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Filippo Inzaghi Thread (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7623)

gila#11 17-09-2005 01:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
Ooops, got you guys mixed up, my bad :D

ggggrrrrrrrr :mad: :mad: :devilfir:

gila#11 17-09-2005 01:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Italian Tsar
LOL :D If Pippo scores atleast 10 goals this season, i'll go with Lo Tsar. If he doesn't (which iam optimistic of), i'll go with menon ;)

he probs wont even play 10 games but that dont mean hes useless

he played about 6 last year and scored a valuable goal against celtic so i believe we could get at least 20 goals out of him before he retires

milan*7 17-09-2005 06:02

To think, just 2 weeks ago Pippo's thread was shorter than Elef's. Granted most of it is pointless now, but who says the end doesn't justifiy the means? :D

Italian Tsar 17-09-2005 07:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by gila#11
he probs wont even play 10 games but that dont mean hes useless

he played about 6 last year and scored a valuable goal against celtic so i believe we could get at least 20 goals out of him before he retires

So we payed all the millions of money and waited for all these years to see that? 6 goals a season? And when he's 'fit' wt, about 10 goals a season?

Excuse me but i think any decent striker'd fit in that role with ease. We don't need a 'superstriker' (as Pippo once was) to do these.

THE MALDINESTA 17-09-2005 08:27

Quote:

So we payed all the millions of money and waited for all these years to see that? 6 goals a season? And when he's 'fit' wt, about 10 goals a season?

Excuse me but i think any decent striker'd fit in that role with ease. We don't need a 'superstriker' (as Pippo once was) to do these.

You don't need him?...It's your business.
But since Berlusconi's willing to pay him, and he didn't ruin the play as Seedorf did, so What's the Real problem, about we're having Pippo with us?

Italian Tsar 17-09-2005 09:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE MALDINESTA
You don't need him?...It's your business.
But since Berlusconi's willing to pay him, and he didn't ruin the play as Seedorf did, so What's the Real problem, about we're having Pippo with us?

If u do need him when i don't its as much a business of mine as urs is.

And as it is Berlusconi who is paying his fee and not u, wt damn business of urs is it?

Passion for *9* 17-09-2005 09:20

Quote:

When did you decide to pretend to be a Milan fan ? Yesterday ? Never ?

Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt

THE MALDINESTA 17-09-2005 09:26

Quote:

And as it is Berlusconi who is paying his fee and not u, wt damn business of urs is it?

You ask me very same the question I was asking you.
What makes you so bitter ,having him with us?, since the 'BIGBOSS', the one who responsible of paying him, never did, or does complaint about him?

As for me.....?
I don't have have any problem with him, or with his wage .My only concern is his injure.
I want him recover soon.And be the one he was,'goal machine'.

FORZA PIPPO

THE MALDINESTA 17-09-2005 09:38

Honestly people, please let's stop judging him.
I mean ,at least for now.While He's unable to show his worth.
What do you want from a guy who's not allowed to play coz of his illness.
Drag him to the pitch and force him to play, then score goals.?
...sick! :devilfir:

Italian Tsar 17-09-2005 09:48

Quote:

And since when did u become one? Ever since u started whining about anybody who is somebody at Milan, except of course, ur beloved 'pippo'..?

Italian Tsar 17-09-2005 09:51

Quote:

Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt

Now that u have opened urs, all doubts of ur 'alleged' foolishness have been thankfully solved :star: .

No need to confirm it by doing it again, now :o .

acm7 17-09-2005 10:17

Quote:

Here, I'll translate this for everyone:
'Boohoo, please don't talk about my Pippo!' :D :o

Wild 17-09-2005 11:31

Lets ask an interesting question.

Pipo is injured + his wage is high.
and plz no1 answer me that who cares about the money since B is paying coz i care about the space taken by Pipo who should belong 2 a young striker.

First lets 4get about the pass & what Pipo did or didnt do.
answer this ,
Would u guys prefer 2 keep Pipo or 2 bring a young player ( ex: Pozi ) & start giving him time of play rather than giving it 2 an injured-old Pipo ?

red&black_fever 17-09-2005 11:39

how long has pippo been at the club?

Kyara 17-09-2005 12:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild
Lets ask an interesting question.

Pipo is injured + his wage is high.
and plz no1 answer me that who cares about the money since B is paying coz i care about the space taken by Pipo who should belong 2 a young striker.

answer this ,
Would u guys prefer 2 keep Pipo or 2 bring a young player ( ex: Pozi ) & start giving him time of play rather than giving it 2 an injured-old Pipo ?

All that looks very neat on paper, but let me ask you this:
Do you think Pozzi, or anyone else in that category, will actually get a decent chance? We never give any chances to youngsters and if anyone deserves them now, it's Ardemagni :rolleyes: So to be honest I would only bother about what we should do regarding Bobo's position, not Pippo's.

menon_inc 17-09-2005 12:54

Quote:

answer this ,

We should bring in another striker to replace Pippo. Perhaps some1 with different characteristics then the current strikers we have. Maybe we can go for some1 that has the speed of martinz so he can come on late in the match, use his speed and trouble defenders if required. We can also go for a very Tall striker that can help us score from set piece situations if we need a goal badly in a match. Another option we have is we can go for some1 like Cassano that can help create some chances. What do u think?

Besi 17-09-2005 13:00

Cassano ? I dont think that he will like to be sub.. If Milan still keep Inzaghi they have reason why .. so we just can talk for nothing here :)

Wild 17-09-2005 13:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyara
All that looks very neat on paper, but let me ask you this:
Do you think Pozzi, or anyone else in that category, will actually get a decent chance? We never give any chances to youngsters and if anyone deserves them now, it's Ardemagni :rolleyes: So to be honest I would only bother about what we should do regarding Bobo's position, not Pippo's.

Am not a fan of Bobo but he was free + fit.
So lets give him few games b4 we judge.

Neither am a fan of Ancelotti.
Even if he is doing better this year :
-Ambro is In + captain
-Gatu is working hard 2 b a starter
-Seedorf isnít a starter
-the 3 man defense tactic
-buying young players

Ardemagni Ö.
I said it b4 4 me he should b our 3rd choice.

But we r talking about Inzagi & the fact that he didnít play since 2 years + he is getting paid + he is taking space from a new striker.

gila#11 17-09-2005 13:06

Quote:

Am not a fan of Bobo but he was free + fit.
So lets give him few games b4 we judge.

Neither am a fan of Ancelotti.
Even if he is doing better this year :
-Ambro is In + captain
-Gatu is working hard 2 b a starter
-Seedorf isnít a starter
-the 3 man defense tactic
-buying young players

Ardemagni Ö.
I said it b4 4 me he should b our 3rd choice.

But we r talking about Inzagi & the fact that he didnít play since 2 years + he is getting paid + he is taking space from a new striker.

we have too many old people

e.g.vieri,inzaghi,serginho

Wild 17-09-2005 13:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by menon_inc
We should bring in another striker to replace Pippo. Perhaps some1 with different characteristics then the current strikers we have. Maybe we can go for some1 that has the speed of martinz so he can come on late in the match, use his speed and trouble defenders if required. We can also go for a very Tall striker that can help us score from set piece situations if we need a goal badly in a match. Another option we have is we can go for some1 like Cassano that can help create some chances. What do u think?

Cassano ÖÖÖ..
Am not a big fan of him.
I respect his talent but I think he can mess the harmony in the team.