The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Ronaldinho Thread (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7707)

Dann 31-07-2006 10:21

according to Corriere dello Sport and tutto-sport we want ronaldinho but on their official sites it also says something about kaka going to real aswell hope this is bs why sell kaka to get ronaldinho

rossoneroid 31-07-2006 10:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gattuso_8
I'm sorry, but some of you are really talking big bullshit! Kaka' is a great player, but he isn't better than Ronaldinho. No one is better than Ronaldinho...

I didn't say that Kaka is better than Ronaldinho, but if I have an option to choose both of the players, then I would pick Kaka', because he already settle with our style of play while Ronnie still a big question.

Kranjcar 31-07-2006 10:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by rossoneroid
I didn't say that Kaka is better than Ronaldinho, but if I have an option to choose both of the players, then I would pick Kaka', because he already settle with our style of play while Ronnie still a big question.

Totally agree with you. because who knows how will Rooni play when he will come to Italy. Do you still remember Ronaldo. Kaka please stay with us

rossoneroid 31-07-2006 10:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kranjcar
Totally agree with you. because who knows how will Rooni play when he will come to Italy. Do you still remember Ronaldo. Kaka please stay with us

I remember Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Javi Moreno, Jose Mari. Since Serie A has a different style of play with La Liga.

dtlerch 31-07-2006 10:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kranjcar
Totally agree with you. because who knows how will Rooni play when he will come to Italy. Do you still remember Ronaldo. Kaka please stay with us

Aside from his injuries (which could really have happened anywhere), what was the problem with Ronaldo?

As-21 31-07-2006 10:50

If Ronaldinho will come to Milan and Kaka will leave
that will be my greatest disappointment from the team ever.
I will prefer to see Milan in the Seria C than Ronaldinho playing in the
team. :head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head:

Tiger1986 31-07-2006 10:58

he plays good, that's not the point, but if Milan gets him, we'll be not better than Chelsea - chasing after names. we should get players, not names

Quote:

I will prefer to see Milan in the Seria C than Ronaldinho playing in the
me, too .... as I said Milan would lose class signging him and letting Kaka go

kakarulez 31-07-2006 11:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by As-21
If Ronaldinho will come to Milan and Kaka will leave
that will be my greatest disappointment from the team ever.
I will prefer to see Milan in the Seria C than Ronaldinho playing in the
team. :head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head:

Agreed. Never mant to see Ronaldinho in Milan, especially at kaka's expense :head:

ics_rk 31-07-2006 11:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by rossoneroid
I didn't say that Kaka is better than Ronaldinho, but if I have an option to choose both of the players, then I would pick Kaka', because he already settle with our style of play while Ronnie still a big question.

And he is younger...

kataknakal 31-07-2006 11:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by As-21
If Ronaldinho will come to Milan and Kaka will leave
that will be my greatest disappointment from the team ever.

yes. i dont think we so desperate to get ronaldinho and the only way to get him here is by selling kaka to other. NO NO NO.

krech 31-07-2006 11:22

Kaka is not leaving
Ronaldinho is not comming
that's all.

Edi 31-07-2006 11:32

There is noway this will happen guys:)

Kranjcar 31-07-2006 11:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtlerch
Aside from his injuries (which could really have happened anywhere), what was the problem with Ronaldo?

his injuries bacame because players like materazzi and cannavaro can't watch that someone make them monkey's. because they will even go rather to injured the player then let nim go to pass trough... this is italian style and we have to accept it!!!

btw: Ronaldo was better when he was playing for Barca then ronaldhino now!!!

Vernetti 31-07-2006 11:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kranjcar
Totally agree with you. because who knows how will Rooni play when he will come to Italy. Do you still remember Ronaldo....

I do remember Ronaldo and seem to remember he played great and scored a hell of a lot of goals before he got injured.

What´s your point?!?

Nothing is impossible and it would be stupid to say that the best player in the world for the last two years would be a bad signing. I do not think it´s going to happend though and I would be a bit dissapointed if we had to let Kaka go as part of the deal.

Kranjcar 31-07-2006 11:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vernetti
I do remember Ronaldo and seem to remember he played great and scored a hell of a lot of goals before he got injured.

What´s your point?!?

Nothing is impossible and it would be stupid to say that the best player in the world for the last two years would be a bad signing. I do not think it´s going to happend though and I would be a bit dissapointed if we had to let Kaka go as part of the deal.

Are you mad, i just talking abuot that someone will injured him. beleve mi. When Materazzi go to challange first on his mind is to stop player not the take the ball!!

menon_inc 31-07-2006 11:57

Milan Want Ronaldinho-Report

Spanish daily Mundo Deportivo reported this morning that AC Milan tabled a huge offer for the world’s most popular player, Ronaldinho.


Ronaldinho’s arrival to the Italian Serie A would also mean Kaka’s departure to Real Madrid , as Milan would need the 50 million Euros from Kaka’s sale to finance part of the Ronaldinho operation.


Stay tuned on Goal.com for developments on this story.

source: goal.com

I guess the only way we will sell Kaka is if we get Ronaldinho. I still think its a bs rumour....so lets just wait and see...

Dann 31-07-2006 11:57

whats the point in selling kaka for 50 million euros and getting ronaldinho for 100 million euros this is what goal.com is saying, no way should we sell kaka to get ronaldinho

FORZA KAKA

acerвιc wιт 31-07-2006 12:07

This could happen. I never thought Milan would sell Sheva...that happened. If what some people said is true about the Minimum fee release clause then we could buy him. We haven't splurged out shit loads of money in yonks and with Braida saying a 'surprise' Berlusconi saying he loves the bloke in the past, numerous reports suggesting Kaka wants out kinda makes sense.

Fuck apparently Suazo is going to resign.

Cassius 31-07-2006 12:20

Well we can never know as Milan have tried to sign him before so it might be true we shall have to wait and see but id still prefare Kaka then Roni any given day bring us Torres and Diarra !! ... and we are happy

DugiNesta 31-07-2006 12:22

With 100 mil, we would buy 11 players. And we have Kaka and I hate ronaldinho.

Forza Kaka, he is miles better than ronaldinho.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:51.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.