The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The bans discussion (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=12450)

milan07 11-04-2011 21:14

The bans discussion
 
I started this topic that we all get information about the bans and the reasons why people are banned, as well as to discuss about it.
I think that for a long time we need this thread. Thank you Wild for finally suggesting it.

LimerickMilan 11-04-2011 21:20

This thread is gonna be fuuuunn! :D

Corzioli 11-04-2011 23:04

Good.

Casualista 15-04-2011 19:10

So why did 33 get banned? Mods feel free to tell the community members who your banning and why pls. :)

We dont want covert bans pls. :o

Ashish 15-04-2011 19:11

he was sage :D how stupid he can be using 33 number again :P

Pedro 15-04-2011 19:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashish (Post 974335)
he was sage :D how stupid he can be using 33 number again :P

Haha, true that. :D

anilak 15-04-2011 21:07

Bring back the masster !!

A looming summeer mercato where Berlusconi's gonna spend is no fun without him :D:D:D

Jasper 15-04-2011 21:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashish (Post 974335)
he was sage :D how stupid he can be using 33 number again :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro (Post 974347)
Haha, true that. :D

Some banned members don't try to hide their identity rather than give a strong hint of who is behind the words written.

Ashish 16-04-2011 03:02

It seems dru is commited after getting banned :D

Milano and Miss Gullit is going to get married soon,

Your guide to relationship -> A 3 month ban :D

That said I miss milano so much, his ego and animosity in a friendly way completes the forum :(
And I hope he is happy with seedorfs performances :beer:

Ash 16-04-2011 03:16

C4M banned

Senatore banned

Kuja banned

Fredrik banned

Sage banned

Fuck this forum is going to shit....

:(:(:(

Sasha 16-04-2011 03:18

They all deserved it dude.

Ash 16-04-2011 03:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasha (Post 974485)
They all deserved it dude.

I know.

But banning them also means the quality of the forum has gone way down.

Instead we are stuck with trolls like Don Mewingtons...

Sasha 16-04-2011 03:21

There is a report button.

Ashish 16-04-2011 03:39

.

neutral 16-04-2011 11:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ash (Post 974483)
C4M banned

Senatore banned

Kuja banned

Fredrik banned

Sage banned

Fuck this forum is going to shit....

:(:(:(

:rolleyes:

sushanmilano 16-04-2011 13:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ash (Post 974483)
C4M banned

Senatore banned

Kuja banned

Fredrik banned

Sage banned

Fuck this forum is going to shit....

:(:(:(

True dat bro....we have manure fans, merda fans madridista and even some nottingham forest fellow but we cant bear our kind :thumbsdown:...i miss SM84's posts.. :cry: no one here can even compete with the man's knowledge

ikita 16-04-2011 17:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasha (Post 974485)
They all deserved it dude.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

banning was introduced to keep the quality of the forum up, because those who get banned often tend to drag it thru the mud extensively which is why they get banned.

neutral 16-04-2011 17:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by sushanmilano (Post 974574)
True dat bro....we have manure fans, merda fans madridista and even some nottingham forest fellow but we cant bear our kind :thumbsdown:...i miss SM84's posts.. :cry: no one here can even compete with the man's knowledge

A variety of people improve quality since we all have different views on subjects. Yes if they start causing then they must gtfo but for the rest of us that come in peace, you should not shun us. Look at us as positives not negatives.

FaRa13 17-04-2011 08:43

To celebrate us winning the scudetto...everyone who is banned should be unbanned !

Mr. Milanista 21-04-2011 14:38

C4M, Senatore, Kuja, Sage.

Why did they got banned for?

SouthClaw 21-04-2011 15:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Milanista (Post 979206)
C4M, Senatore, Kuja, Sage.

Why did they got banned for?

M84 logged in to c4m's account, with her permission, and banned Kuja and sage as a prank. Both got banned for violating the trust given to C4M.

Sage and Kuja got banned for repeatedly attacking other members.

Mr. Milanista 21-04-2011 20:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by SouthClaw (Post 979247)
M84 logged in to c4m's account, with her permission, and banned Kuja and sage as a prank. Both got banned for violating the trust given to C4M.

Sage and Kuja got banned for repeatedly attacking other members.

Tell me the truth. :lol:

Dottore Joey 21-04-2011 20:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Milanista (Post 979377)
Tell me the truth. :lol:

Sarcasm or you are stupid, i don't know...

But it's the truth... :o

Mr. Milanista 21-04-2011 20:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by President Joey (Post 979385)
Sarcasm or you are stupid, i don't know...

But it's the truth... :o

:fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp:

I didnt know, chill out. You cant call a person stupid if he didnt know something.

Its obvious who's the supid one here... :o

Dottore Joey 21-04-2011 20:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Milanista (Post 979397)
:fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp:

I didnt know, chill out. You cant call a person stupid if he didnt know something.

Its obvious who's the supid one here... :o

"You say chill out with that stuff but I have only said it one time?" - Mrs.Milanista

And Obviously you're 13 ! "Supid" Guess you're the stupid one here...

Mr. Milanista 21-04-2011 20:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by President Joey (Post 979404)
"You say chill out with that stuff but I have only said it one time?" - Mrs.Milanista

And Obviously you're 13 ! "Supid" Guess you're the stupid one here...

:fp::fp:

Its obvious you are 15 because usually these days 15 year old people dont have a life. You are one of them. Who is watching how people spell? Only nolifers. :o

Dont have to guess whos the stupid one. I'm sorry, you are. Not surprised. :proud:

Dottore Joey 21-04-2011 21:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Milanista (Post 979412)
:fp::fp:

Its obvious you are 15 because usually these days 15 year old people dont have a life. You are one of them. Who is watching how people spell? Only nolifers. :o

Dont have to guess whos the stupid one. I'm sorry, you are. Not surprised. :proud:

Whatever dude, fucking clown !

Mr. Milanista 21-04-2011 21:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by President Joey (Post 979417)
Whatever dude, fucking clown !

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dottore Joey 21-04-2011 21:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Milanista (Post 979418)
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And you stop raping the smilies ! Fuckface

Mr. Milanista 21-04-2011 21:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by President Joey (Post 979423)
And you stop raping the smilies ! Fuckface

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I am really laughing my ass off. :lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ash 21-04-2011 21:12

Two idiots having a flamewar in the Ban thread....

:fp: :fp: :fp:

How stupid can one get?

acmilan4ever 21-04-2011 21:13

Okay both of you stop this, its getting boring now. Just stay out of each others way.

Mr. Milanista 21-04-2011 21:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ash (Post 979431)
Two idiots having a flamewar in the Ban thread....

:fp: :fp: :fp:

How stupid can one get?

I'm sorry Ash. I dont like this either.
But sometimes arguments can get healthy. ;)

Dottore Joey 21-04-2011 21:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Milanista (Post 979434)
I'm sorry Ash. I dont like this either.
But sometimes arguments can get healthy. ;)

:thumbsup: Agreed ;)

Mr. Milanista 21-04-2011 21:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by President Joey (Post 979437)
:thumbsup: Agreed ;)

:lol:

I'm sorry Joey, I love you. :proud:

:lol::o

acmilan4ever 21-04-2011 21:19

Thank you for stopping that silly argument nolifer's ;)

Dottore Joey 21-04-2011 21:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Milanista (Post 979438)
:lol:

I'm sorry Joey, I love you. :proud:

:lol::o

Love you too :star:

And i'm sorry for my part, i was immature...

Peace out ! ;) :o

Mr. Milanista 21-04-2011 21:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by acmilan4ever (Post 979439)
Thank you for stopping that silly argument nolifer's ;)

I love you to sweetheart. ;)

Dottore Joey 21-04-2011 21:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Milanista (Post 979441)
I love you to sweetheart. ;)

:thumbsup: I'm off to Peace thread with this :D

SouthClaw 22-04-2011 02:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by President Joey (Post 979443)
:thumbsup: I'm off to Peace thread with this :D

I've asked for a 1 month ban. Celebrate like champs when we get the scudetto.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:19.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.