Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
What was the difference between that thread and this one? :fp: :lol:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Damn DRM crap,its going to take a few more days before we can get it.

@jammin:Damn Berlu and his tight wallet..even affecting games:D

Last edited:

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
anyone interested in starting up an online league?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
anyone interested in starting up an online league?

The game will lag to much ,we tried it before but we all live kinda far apart from each other.

Anyway since there`s a good crack for the game i just started playing.

Transfers In:

Honda-18 mil
Eriksen-11 mil
Presita Giusepe-1.5 mil

Transfers out:

Pippo,Seedorf,Gattu,Roma total sum 4.5 mil.Been trying to get rid of Ambro and Bonnera but no one will take them,i even offered them for free,and still no one will take em.At least come end of the season il get Ambro off my pay role(100 k /week FFS)

Im playing my version X mas three

-------Ibra(support striker)---Pato(poacher)----
--------------Honda(ACM)-------------
--------Aqua(Box to box)Prince(Box to box)
---------------MVB(DM)------------------
--Taiwo---Nesta--Silva-----Abate---
-----------Abbiati-------------------

Im rotating Eriksen with Honda and so on.

So far played : Inter in super cup,beat them 1-0.

Cessena 3-1
Lazio 2-0
Rangers 2-0(i got Barca,Rangers &Malmo in my group)

Im off to a great start,dominating teams left and right.I am to control matches and get in the opposition face(since the many B2B type players).

Will update in December.How`s everybody else doing?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
my game crashed before I even started my friendlies, can anyone help with this?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^^You got a p.m.

Minor update.Beat Palermo 1*0 away and Juve 4-0 at home.Did i just make a unstoppable tactic ? :lol:

Won 1-0 at the San Siro vs Barca also!I think this is my best start ever,i just entered November and i havent lost a single game.

Last edited:

ReBorned

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano!
Berlu at his best he gives me 8.5 mil euros for transfers and when I choose title winner he raised to 9.75 mil euros :fp:
Who says FM2012 isn't real :o

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Berlu at his best he gives me 8.5 mil euros for transfers and when I choose title winner he raised to 9.75 mil euros :fp:
Who says FM2012 isn't real :o

If you get rid of some of the dead wood(important thing is to get them off ur wage budget)You can adjust the transfer budget and can get up to some 35 millions which is not bad at all:D

Depending on how things go for me this season,i will probably sell Ibra at the end of it ,and replace him with Balo.Ibra is on a 300 k/week ..to much.Although so far his been destroying teams left and right.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
January first update.

Still didnt loose any game in the league,but lost the return leg to Barca 2-0.(won the group though with no other losses).In the league im joint top with inter cause i drew 4 games that i really should not have.Pato is going to a bit of slum ,and cant seem to make him score(5 matches already).

Shitty thing is that im broke as fuck.Board wont give me any money.

ReBorned

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano!
Az. said:
January first update.

Still didnt loose any game in the league,but lost the return leg to Barca 2-0.(won the group though with no other losses).In the league im joint top with inter cause i drew 4 games that i really should not have.Pato is going to a bit of slum ,and cant seem to make him score(5 matches already).

Shitty thing is that im broke as fuck.Board wont give me any money.

All the money goes for Bunga Bunga :o

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
still didn't start the season, but I played the super cup (lost 0-1 thanks to a brilliant abbiatti own goal :fp: :fp: :fp:)

I sold gattuso to PSG and zambrotta to valencia, got like 3million euros out of them, no one wants ambro, pippo or bonera and I actually kept antonini because he's actually pretty decent :eek:

just signed honda for 19million euros (fucking cska) and fernando from porto for 7million euros, I need a fullback and a GK, can't think of any decent ones for cheap.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All the money goes for Bunga Bunga :o

Im hoping the club will get take over soon.Fucking Juventus got take over in fucking september,not 3 months in the game,and there rich as fuck now:fp:

Still there 9 in the league :lol::lol::lol:

still didn't start the season, but I played the super cup (lost 0-1 thanks to a brilliant abbiatti own goal :fp: :fp: :fp:)

I sold gattuso to PSG and zambrotta to valencia, got like 3million euros out of them, no one wants ambro, pippo or bonera and I actually kept antonini because he's actually pretty decent :eek:

just signed honda for 19million euros (fucking cska) and fernando from porto for 7million euros, I need a fullback and a GK, can't think of any decent ones for cheap.

What formation do you play?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^^Ask sage.

Update:

Won the league after 35 matches(3 left) and things look like this:
  1. Milan-83
  2. Inter-71
  3. Udinese-65
  4. Lazio-60

Will update a bit later with the final standings.Went out in the first K.O round to City.Had a massive injury plague in February/March with 8 first team players out for 2-4 weeks at the time.I hope to reach the semi`s.

Champions League semi finals are now:

Barca 0 -1 Madrid(kaka goal)
United 4-0 Lyon.

Playing the cup final against Napoli.Btw still undefeated in the league!

Last edited:

ReBorned

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano!
Az. said:
^^Ask sage.

Update:

Won the league after 35 matches(3 left) and things look like this:

[*]Milan-83
[*]Inter-71
[*]Udinese-65
[*]Lazio-60

Will update a bit later with the final standings.Went out in the first K.O round to City.Had a massive injury plague in February/March with 8 first team players out for 2-4 weeks at the time.I hope to reach the semi`s.

Champions League semi finals are now:

Barca 0 -1 Madrid(kaka goal)
United 4-0 Lyon.

Playing the cup final against Napoli.Btw still undefeated in the league!

What formation/players?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Summer update:

What formation/players?

This is the team that won me the league,bar a few players like Aquilani who i decided not to resign.Others i have let go are:MVB,YEPES,Zambrotta&Urby.

k157uu.jpg

This has been my best ever season in fm,i did not lost a single league game!!!!

x1aiw5.jpg

Now my title defense begins with a 38 millions budget(nice!).Strasser got back from loan and is pretty decent for a dm/cm cover and makes shitty wages so im keeping him as a sub.

Im looking at Sebastian Corkia for RB(one of the best rb prospect in the game)And a new CM,trying to land a star player(anyone will do).I may offload Zlatan,if i can get Baloteli or someone else in his place.

Also Palermo got relegated :lol:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Inter looks really good in this game i see, constantly being runner up.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inter looks really good in this game i see, constantly being runner up.

Yeah they even made it to the quater finals,and should have been in the semi`s.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
What formation do you play?

4-3-3 (3 strikers) or 4-4-2 diamond

7 games so far in serie A, 5 wins 2 draws, got an easy CL group, villarreal/rubin/transpor

signed wayne bridge on loan for the LB cover, and signed ter stegen for 13million euros as my new GK, he's going to arrive in january.

currently playing

Abs

Abate Nesta(BPCB) Thiago(BPCB) Taiwo

Fernando(anchor)

Seedorf(AP) Boateng/nocerino(B2B)

Honda(AM)

Ibra(AF) Robinho (DLF)

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Signeded Modric for 35 millions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A bit steep but im hoping his totally gonna be worth it.Also i made a fire sale of the like of Adyiah and reserve players,i got for most of them around 2 mil each LOOL ,and have transfer budget of 50 millions now :D

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
just signed tevez for january :D 32million euros over 48 months and 13.5million euros loyalty bonus + agent fees :eek:

mirin haterz?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
just signed tevez for january :D 32million euros over 48 months and 13.5million euros loyalty bonus + agent fees :eek:

mirin haterz?

LOL u got robbed.His unhappy at City ,you could have gotten him for much less.Especially that huge loyalty bonus.

I never offer players more them 4 millions there,if they dont want they can fuck off.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
LOL u got robbed.His unhappy at City ,you could have gotten him for much less.Especially that huge loyalty bonus.

I never offer players more them 4 millions there,if they dont want they can fuck off.

I got it to 32 million after boring negotiations :lol:

he initially wanted 300k/week and 10.5million euros for loyalty bonus and his agent wanted 9million.

got it down to 205k/week and 6.75 each for bonuses.

I have the strongest attack in the game now :cool:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Finally 'acquired' the game. :)

Going to try something different and NOT start with Milan this time. (Have done it for the past 4 years) I'm going to start with my current favourite team in the EPL... Newcastle.

Bought Christian Eriksen for 7.25mil (I think 5mil + another 50k p/m for the next 48 months. :g:) Going to play something like this.

Krul
Santon-Collocini-S.Taylor-New LB
Tiote-Cabaye
Ben Arfa-Eriksen-Jonas
:star:Ba:star:

Just bought Sturridge on loan. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I got it to 32 million after boring negotiations :lol:

he initially wanted 300k/week and 10.5million euros for loyalty bonus and his agent wanted 9million.

got it down to 205k/week and 6.75 each for bonuses.

I have the strongest attack in the game now :cool:

You better win the Serie A and go far in the CL,otherwise ur finances at the end of the season will be fucked with does kind of wages.

Finally 'acquired' the game. :)

Going to try something different and NOT start with Milan this time. (Have done it for the past 4 years) I'm going to start with my current favourite team in the EPL... Newcastle.

Bought Christian Eriksen for 7.25mil (I think 5mil + another 50k p/m for the next 48 months. :g:) Going to play something like this.

Krul
Santon-Collocini-S.Taylor-New LB
Tiote-Cabaye
Ben Arfa-Eriksen-Jonas
:star:Ba:star:

Just bought Sturridge on loan. :thumbsup:

Kid is awesome in the game and not to mention CHEAP:D

So summer market just closed,and i begin my title defense and my quest for Champions League glory.Bought in Modric for 35 millions,Ter Stegen to take over my number one Gk spot from Abbiati for 14.5 millions and got Toure on loan to cover my RB/CB possition.

His only on 20%of wages,so for 23k/week his going to be just fine till next season,when i hopefully get a better RB(looking to get Ramos)

Won the super cup again,2-0 against Inter.Modric and Honda scored.

Won my first Serie A game also,3-0 against Cagliari.Modric again(love him)Ibra &Boateng.

Oh i also promoted Giusepe Prestia to the first team.He has the potential to be a 4 stars CB,and his progress is going well.

Screen shots bellow:

e7nmtd.jpg

1zxpl08.jpg

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Regen dates.

03.03(Mar) - Mexico
08.03(Mar) - Australia, Croatia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Israel, N. Ireland, Russia, Scotland, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Wales
13.03(Mar) - Austria, England
17.03(Mar) - Slovakia
18.03(Mar) - Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Indonesia, Italy, Poland, Portugal
19.03(Mar) - Bulgaria, Romania, Slovenia
25.03(Mar) - Holland
28.03(Mar) - Serbia, Spain
02.04(Apr) - Argentina, India, South Africa
19.04(Apr) - Hong Kong, Uruguay
19.08(Aug) - Sweden
02.09(Sep) - Malaysia
14.09(Sep) - South Korea
19.09(Sep) - Chile
20.09(Sep) - Brazil, Ireland
23.09(Sep) - Iceland
25.09(Sep) - Finland
28.09(Sep) - Colombia, Singapore
08.10(Oct) - China, Norway
16.10(Oct) - Peru
02.11(Nov) - Belarus

+ Best kids in the game:

http://www.fmscout.com/a-football-manager-2012-wonderkids.html

end-er

milanista
Reaction score
Transfers In:

Honda-18 mil
Eriksen-11 mil
Presita Giusepe-1.5 mil

Transfers out:

Pippo,Seedorf,Gattu,Roma total sum 4.5 mil.Been trying to get rid of Ambro and Bonnera but no one will take them,i even offered them for free,and still no one will take em.At least come end of the season il get Ambro off my pay role(100 k /week FFS)

Im playing my version X mas three

-------Ibra(support striker)---Pato(poacher)----
--------------Honda(ACM)-------------
--------Aqua(Box to box)Prince(Box to box)
--Taiwo---Nesta--Silva-----Abate---
-----------Abbiati-------------------

Im rotating Eriksen with Honda and so on.
Just started, similar tactics here.

Transfers in: Ganso 24 mil, Criscito 18 mil, just missed on De Rossi for 25 mil bastard didn't want to talk to me about a contract :)

Diamond formation:

---------Ibra(TM)---Pato(Poacher)----
--------------Ganso(Tre)-------------
----Nocerino(BTB)---Prince(BTB)--------
--Criscito---Nesta--Silva-----Abate---
---------------Abbiati-------------------

I have a second, more fluid and offensive tactic, same formation but with the AMC played as inside forward.

I'm still thinking if I shouldn't better play Ganso as a Advanced Playmaker instead of Trequartista, he's doing very litthe defense work now.

Schedule