The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Football (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Brazilian Football Thread (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=10542)

Charbel 12-10-2008 21:49

Brazilian Football Thread
 
The Masters Of Football
Brazil....

http://www.sandwatch.ca/images/Brazi...ag%20still.gif

The Brazilian league, is all about talent..The national team is all about magic.



--------World Cup----------

Appearances 18 (First in 1930)
Best result Winners, 1958, 1962, 1970,
1994, 2002

----------Copa América----------
Appearances 31 (First in 1916)
Best result Winners, 1919, 1922, 1949,
1989, 1997, 1999, 2004, 2007

----------Confederations Cup ----------
Appearances 5 (First in 1997)
Best result Winners, 1997 and 2005


http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...Brazil-CBF.gif

I did this thread, since Brazil Deserves a thread for them;)
Would be glad if this would be a sticky, like all the other threads(National teams & Leagues threads)

Jasper 13-10-2008 08:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soldier
Would be glad if this would be a sticky, like all the other threads(National teams & Leagues threads)

Be real. A long road to walk for it to be sticky.

menon_inc 13-10-2008 08:54

Soldier, why are you obsessed with opening new threads? Do you think that Jasper will nominate you to become a mod if you do so on a continues basis?

Wet Ones 13-10-2008 09:20

Jesus Christ Soldier!


:head:

Ashish 13-10-2008 09:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by menon_inc
Soldier, why are you obsessed with opening new threads? Do you think that Jasper will nominate you to become a mod if you do so on a continues basis?

is he running for modertor race? wow then god save this forum

soldier boy paste some content also introduction wont do. anyway nice thread :D

radioactivenerd 13-10-2008 09:58

Gay.

Az. 13-10-2008 10:01

Is this suppose to be about the brazilian league or there national team?


p.s: "The Masters Of Football" - yeah right :o

Calum1903 13-10-2008 15:33

You want this to be a sticky, Soldier? The SPL thread isn't a sticky and it's got at least...ummm, 4 posts in it - where's the justice in that? :tongue:

Anyway, the content of the original posts might be utter gibberish, but I don't see that Soulja Boy's done anything wrong in opening the thread, so leave him be on this one, eh? :)

Cristina 13-10-2008 15:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Az.
Is this suppose to be about the brazilian league or there national team?

Yeah which one?
If it's for the national team I petition for an Italy NT thread. :D

Wild 13-10-2008 15:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Az.
p.s: "The Masters Of Football" - yeah right :o

Its a fact till another country win the WC 5 times & even then they will share the first spot ;)
Get used 2 it :D

radioactivenerd 13-10-2008 15:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cristina
Yeah which one?
If it's for the national team I petition for an Italy NT thread. :D

Lets add Argentina and even India while we're at it! :D

But no Trinidad and Tobago :o

milanista1899 13-10-2008 15:40

petition for 'I hate England'

Ashish 13-10-2008 15:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by milanista1899
petition for 'I hate England'

oh hell yeah

Quote:

Originally Posted by radioactivenerd
Lets add Argentina and even India while we're at it! :D

But no Trinidad and Tobago :o

big no to first :D second yes :) third ask dru

Calum1903 13-10-2008 15:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by milanista1899
petition for 'I hate England'


:)

Anyway, folks, let's not clutter up Soldier's thread with this O/T nonsense ;)

Charbel 13-10-2008 17:35

Sticky or not, someday it will be;)

No I do not want to be a moderator.

Brazil, With 5 Stars up at their shirts..are the masters of football....

This thread is for both NT and the League. Italy's thread should be for both also since it is Called Italian Football Thread, not Serie A Thread.

I will be posting some quality photos and videos for the National Team.

And It's the Brazilian thread, not the Soldier thread.
Simple as it comes, but since we have quite amount of Brazil Football fans, I thought it would be approprate.

Please, for those guys who can't find anything else in the world than to insult me, please send me pm's..I will not report you guys....Just don't ruin this thread...

And Let the Samba..Dance..Continue;)
Viva La Brazil;)

Wild 13-10-2008 17:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soldier
Sticky or not, someday it will be;)

No I do not want to be a moderator.

Brazil, With 5 Stars up at their shirts..are the masters of football....

This thread is for both NT and the League. Italy's thread should be for both also since it is Called Italian Football Thread, not Serie A Thread.

I will be posting some quality photos and videos for the National Team.

And It's the Brazilian thread, not the Soldier thread.
Simple as it comes, but since we have quite amount of Brazil Football fans, I thought it would be approprate.

Please, for those guys who can't find anything else in the world than to insult me, please send me pm's..I will not report you guys....Just don't ruin this thread...

And Let the Samba..Dance..Continue;)
Viva La Brazil;)

Me like u.
4za Brazil :D

Charbel 13-10-2008 19:38

The Greatest Warm-Up Ever...Courtsey..Of the "Samba Dancers";)


menon_inc 13-10-2008 19:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by radioactivenerd
But no Trinidad and Tobago :o

LOL :D

Charbel 13-10-2008 20:07

Some Of Brazil's Training Pics

Kaka Surrounded by quite amount Of Players..
http://mlfnt.net/up/images/6zmlp62tr2hudmdszwrb.jpg

Robinho Showing off His Skills...Kaka is Like: That's All you Got?;)

http://mlfnt.net/up/images/v4qd2pl8tujuhi1dhaj1.jpg

Kaka, smiling for the Camera:

http://mlfnt.net/up/images/koktjp3e9osdkujiz9j.jpg

Senatore_M84 13-10-2008 20:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soldier
The Greatest Warm-Up Ever...Courtsey..Of the "Samba Dancers";)



get rid of dunga.... i miss this brazil :-/


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:48.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.