The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   The wrestling thread...........brotha (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=13534)

Sage 12-01-2013 13:42

not as bad as the mizz and co. that's for sure.

derpu 12-01-2013 13:44

The Miz once headlined Wrestlemania :lol: seems like Punk legit hates him for that.

Sage 12-01-2013 13:48

was just checking the current list of champions

del rio beat the big show for the wh belt on smackdown, gotta say that's far better than big show being a champ.

big show is a joke :fp: he was awesome back in the day.

damn 12-01-2013 13:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 1617751)
was just checking the current list of champions

del rio beat the big show for the wh belt on smackdown, gotta say that's far better than big show being a champ.

big show is a joke :fp: he was awesome back in the day.

yeah, I can't take him seriously and his punch finisher is probably the worst in history. :fp:

when he was in wcw this man was revolutionary.

derpu 12-01-2013 13:56

I think Umaga's Samoan Spike is worse. (Although it could really kill people if done in real life).

---

Big Show in WCW was introduced as Andre the Giant's son wasn't he :lol:

Sage 12-01-2013 13:58

he's finished and has been for quite some time, probably the last 8 years or so..maybe more.

he can play a secondary role, maybe a comedy role..but as a main guy? hell no.

he's also done as a wreslter, he's like a completely different guy from the big show of the late 90s/early 2000s.

derpu 12-01-2013 14:02

He should be used like Kane to put new guys over. People would still believe that lifting Big Show is a spectacular feat if Cena hasn't done it like 3 times a month.

When Goldberg Jackhammered him or when Lesnar superplexed him they were great moments.

Sage 12-01-2013 14:04

kane has been done in my book every since he removed his mask.

undertaker shows up at wrestlemania or a few weeks before that..wins and leaves :fp: :lol:

derpu 12-01-2013 14:09

Kane, Big Show and Undertaker are probably the friendliest guy at the backstage. From various interviews they're the most dedicated worker who are willing to job to everybody if it is good for the business.

Big Show is probably retiring soon, so this World Title might he his "thank you for your service" retirement gift.

Lord7God 12-01-2013 14:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by damn (Post 1617729)
WWE seems to think alberto del rio will become the first latino president of america or something. :fp:
I understand marketing to the latino community but is he the best they could up with.

Yes , yes he is.He speaks flawless English is actually Mexican has a rich family history in the wrestling world , and is like 6'5 and 240+ so he isn't a flying midget.

But I doubt any of Cheesman Elekroshock El Mesias L.A Park Juve Cibernetico would be what they want.Del Rio is big good enough talker and has the look they want .

Sage 12-01-2013 14:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izanagi (Post 1617773)
Kane, Big Show and Undertaker are probably the friendliest guy at the backstage. From various interviews they're the most dedicated worker who are willing to job to everybody if it is good for the business.

Big Show is probably retiring soon, so this World Title might he his "thank you for your service" retirement gift.

yep kane and big show are really nice well mannered guys from what I've seen, taker is nice as well but I don't think he's as shy as they are :D

apparently taker is the most respected wrestler in the WWE, I'd agree with that.

when are we going to get a new stone cold/rock/HHH etc. :(

damn 12-01-2013 14:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izanagi (Post 1617760)
Big Show in WCW was introduced as Andre the Giant's son wasn't he :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I can't remember but I soooo wish this is true.

yeah goldberg and brock lifting the giant were great moments.

------------

if big show is retiring then he deserved that final world title run.

love that botchamania clip from his wcw days when he sold a belt shot by lying unconscious in the middle of the ring for 6mins while the nWo had a party in the ring with a cake FFS :lol:

I had tears coming out my eyes :proud:

derpu 12-01-2013 14:24

We might get a new Shawn Michaels in Dolph Ziggler, he has the looks, the oversell, the super kick and the same aura of douchebag as a young hbk :lol:

Michaels' douchebaggery is on another level though, he was got involved in a legit bar fight for trying to steal someone's gf using his hbk gimmick :lol:

damn 12-01-2013 14:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by LawlessRazor (Post 1617774)
Yes , yes he is.He speaks flawless English is actually Mexican has a rich family history in the wrestling world , and is like 6'5 and 240+ so he isn't a flying midget.

But I doubt any of Cheesman Elekroshock El Mesias L.A Park Juve Cibernetico would be what they want.Del Rio is big good enough talker and has the look they want .

so basically he is mexican, big and speaks english. :lol::fp:

el generico > ADR (but ain't even mexican :lol:)

jammin 12-01-2013 14:34

I heard Ziggler's pretty good. New Chris Jericho someone told me. But from what I seen, he seems like the typical, generic young cocky heel (possibly the most overused gimmick ever, right?).

derpu 12-01-2013 14:35

He has beaten Kane, Cena and Jericho so he's on the right track as long as he stays a good boy.

Kennedy beat like 7 ex world champ but got kicked out because he's "reckless".

damn 12-01-2013 14:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izanagi (Post 1617781)
We might get a new Shawn Michaels in Dolph Ziggler, he has the looks, the oversell, the super kick and the same aura of douchebag as a young hbk :lol:

Michaels' douchebaggery is on another level though, he was got involved in a legit bar fight for trying to steal someone's gf using his hbk gimmick :lol:

he was great in the ring but a greater douchbag out of it.
with hogan he must be the most badmouthed wrestler of the modern era

jammin 12-01-2013 14:36

Do you guys remember the Hardcore title, and how it could be challenged at any time? Crash Holly. :lol:

derpu 12-01-2013 14:38

24/7. Crash Holly vs Mean Street Posse :proud:

jammin 12-01-2013 14:41

Oh shit Crash Holly's dead. :eek: