The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   The wrestling thread...........brotha (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=13534)

damn 17-10-2013 23:07

got this from wrestling forums.

Quote:

TNA star Austin Aries spoke with Gordon Holmes of Xfinity.Comcast.net and was asked about big names leaving the company and other rumored TNA problems.

"A lot of reports about problems with the company are from journalists who are trying to get clicks on their website," Aries said. "It seems like there’s a certain core of pundits who like to take any news with TNA and make it negative."

"The fact is, the things going on in TNA, whether you’re talking about talents that are coming and going, that’s all part of a growing business. I think there’s almost a certain group of people who root for the company to go out of business just so they can say, 'I told you so.' Unfortunately for those people, I think TNA is going to be here for a long time to come.
aries :proud:

he makes some valid points here and regardless of how good or shitty the product is there is alot of people that will always want them out of business.

no more 4 snowflake matches for aries from melzer and cronies. :lol:

-------------

talk of Seiya Sanada being the first wrestle-1 guy to join tna in the talent exchange deal.

expect him to job for rob terry, robbie e, gunner and joseph park in tna then become the biggest star in japan in 2016 :proud:

tanahashi, okada, cm punk, seems tna can make stars for every company apart from their own :lol:

http://a3.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/i...d6ac0ba1/l.jpg

(google approved name of this japanese bish per favore :b:)

Sage 17-10-2013 23:28

ROH made punk, tna jobbed okada and tanahashi.

"made stars" :lol: :lol:

that's like saying ***** made patrick vieira :proud: :lol:

Lord7God 18-10-2013 00:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by damn (Post 1902852)

tanahashi, okada, cm punk, seems tna can make stars for every company apart from their own :lol:

http://a3.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/i...d6ac0ba1/l.jpg

You eating Bacon ???? Da FOOOOOK did i just read...haha
and eh "got this from wrestling forum" ....youre smarter than that.
Interesting what Jason Agnew said (just a theory ) TNA has that die hard core audience , the say 0.8-1.2 now theyve never been able to grow it on a consistent basis never , its as if the people who watch it (Impact) will watch any wrestling...but the only time TNA hit 0.4/0.5 was when it went head on with RAW ...theyll watch it unless its up against RAW haha

I remember that night i was all TNA stayed up late , RAW on TV ...TNA on Laptop :(

Wonder what Dixies next groundbreaking announcenent will be haha she has one a month..

Must give a shoutout to Dixie , that acting wow makes Steph seem like DeNiro

derpu 18-10-2013 00:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johncena-hhh (Post 25222617)

-Expect Ken Anderson to make his TNA return in the near future. Depending on current storyline direction, Anderson could pop up at the Bound For Glory pay-per-view on Sunday, or the Impact Wrestling television tapings the following Thursday.

.24wrestling.com

:proud:

damn 18-10-2013 01:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 1902861)
ROH made punk, tna jobbed okada and tanahashi.

"made stars" :lol: :lol:

that's like saying ***** made patrick vieira :proud: :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by LawlessRazor (Post 1902882)
You eating Bacon ???? Da FOOOOOK did i just read...haha
and eh "got this from wrestling forum" ....youre smarter than that.
Interesting what Jason Agnew said (just a theory ) TNA has that die hard core audience , the say 0.8-1.2 now theyve never been able to grow it on a consistent basis never , its as if the people who watch it (Impact) will watch any wrestling...but the only time TNA hit 0.4/0.5 was when it went head on with RAW ...theyll watch it unless its up against RAW haha

I remember that night i was all TNA stayed up late , RAW on TV ...TNA on Laptop :(

Wonder what Dixies next groundbreaking announcenent will be haha she has one a month..

Must give a shoutout to Dixie , that acting wow makes Steph seem like DeNiro

make one joke and wwe smarks start flipping :lol:

the "got this wrestling forum" part was the aries comment :fp:

you people need to take a beep breath before you read my posts........i'm worried you guys might get a heart attack at this rate.

you guys seem take this waaaaaay more seriously then me.

-------

roh made punk :lol:

nice one :thumbsup:

damn 18-10-2013 01:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Depreciation (Post 1902887)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johncena-hhh View Post

-Expect Ken Anderson to make his TNA return in the near future. Depending on current storyline direction, Anderson could pop up at the Bound For Glory pay-per-view on Sunday, or the Impact Wrestling television tapings the following Thursday.

.24wrestling.com

havn't heard this anywhere else although he did say he was looking to stay with tna in a interview a few weeks ago.
he was meh for most of the last year besides his last month.

oh well if tna want him back suppose it's still better then hogan returning.

maybe to screw bully but don't really care either way with this guy.

-e-

should have known from the vagueness but it's from the observer :fp:

Lord7God 18-10-2013 09:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by damn (Post 1902891)
make one joke and wwe smarks start flipping :lol:

the "got this wrestling forum" part was the aries comment :fp:

you people need to take a beep breath before you read my posts........i'm worried you guys might get a heart attack at this rate.

you guys seem take this waaaaaay more seriously then me.

-------

roh made punk :lol:

nice one :thumbsup:

You said TNA made Punk and Okada.
Im not a WWE anything , and the TNA thing is true , it never moves forwards ot backwards.It just well is there nothing will change.
At least most of us that preferred WWE can admit its crap, you watch every week which baffles me.Theres nothing good the matches average promos below average stories and continuity none.

Im not saying dont watch , i just dont understand why youd stay loyal to whats basically a jokr of a company.
You do say yourself its bad now ...unless youve changed YO mind

derpu 18-10-2013 10:57

Bfg 13 card

Bully vs aj world title

Sting vs magnus

Angle vs roode

Ultimate x

Rednecks vs winner of pre show for tag belt

Womens match

---

Angle induction

Probably ethan promo

main event is nodq

---

Kenny will stripdance that night with pay higher than bully and aj combined.

Sage 18-10-2013 11:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Depreciation (Post 1903035)
Bfg 13 card

Bully vs aj world title

Sting vs magnus

Angle vs roode

Ultimate x

Womens match

---

Angle induction

Probably ethan promo

main event is nodq

:sleep:

Quote:

Kenny will stripdance that night with pay higher than bully and aj combined.

Lord7God 18-10-2013 11:46

Dixie's promo is on YOUTOOOOOB...From last night or last month or whenever it was taped.
Its a must listen , its so bad just terrible.Is she always that bad or was it a once off ??

And I make people rich :fp::fp::lol::lol::lol: they've made no one rich except Hogan :lol::lol:

jammin 18-10-2013 12:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Depreciation (Post 1903035)
Bfg 13 card

Bully vs aj world title

Sting vs magnus

Angle vs roode

Ultimate x

Womens match

---

Angle induction

Probably ethan promo

main event is nodq

Woooooooooooow!!! This is REAL wrasslin y'all!!! Best thing since Starrcade 2000!!!

Redman10 18-10-2013 12:09

Has Dixie taken a bump like the McMahon used to.

derpu 18-10-2013 12:23

No. Even Linda has taken stunner

derpu 18-10-2013 12:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by LawlessRazor (Post 1903052)
Dixie's promo is on YOUTOOOOOB...From last night or last month or whenever it was taped.
Its a must listen , its so bad just terrible.Is she always that bad or was it a once off ??

And I make people rich :fp::fp::lol::lol::lol: they've made no one rich except Hogan :lol::lol:

I take it you don't want to hop on Dixie train? You people with no grasp of business concept is sad.

Lord7God 18-10-2013 13:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Depreciation (Post 1903056)
I take it you don't want to hop on Dixie train? You people with no grasp of business concept is sad.

Not a chance watched her promo.One of the worst ive seen.Just terrible.

BFG haha more thought and planning goes into an Impact

damn 18-10-2013 15:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by LawlessRazor (Post 1903017)
You said TNA made Punk and Okada.
Im not a WWE anything , and the TNA thing is true , it never moves forwards ot backwards.It just well is there nothing will change.
At least most of us that preferred WWE can admit its crap, you watch every week which baffles me.Theres nothing good the matches average promos below average stories and continuity none.

Im not saying dont watch , i just dont understand why youd stay loyal to whats basically a jokr of a company.
You do say yourself its bad now ...unless youve changed YO mind

it's bad but not as bad as a month ago.
yeah I know that's not saying much but there is signs of life in the company and recently angle, AJ, aries have all said there is changes behind the scene and have given their own input on what should happen.
if the wrestlers with options haven't given up then this isn't a wcw situation.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LawlessRazor (Post 1903052)

dude that's the gimmick.
she is portraying the IWC version of her

in the IWC dixie is a monster heel :lol:

IWC mad she spent 40m on a wrestling company that they don't have to watch :lol:

if she spent 2m on it like roh and blew the rest on a yacht would it matter?

in her defence guys like AJ, joe, daniels, storm, roode are not poor and live very comfortably and are what we would call rich.
all them ex-wwe/wcw guys did get rich or richer they should be kissing her ass for the amount she paid them......i'm kissing her ass for free ffs :lol::fp:

her delivery isn't the best yet and she starts off well but struggles the longer the promo goes
she should do kids theatre work like magnus to improve her skills :devilcon:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamminsheva (Post 1903053)
Woooooooooooow!!! This is REAL wrasslin y'all!!! Best thing since Starrcade 2000!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Depreciation (Post 1903056)

:lol::proud:

damn 18-10-2013 15:18

http://abdangerously.files.wordpress...4/tna_logo.jpg

http://data2.whicdn.com/images/10997...4360_large.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-QInNqHwqPU...bbb84f86_L.jpg
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/...r_2309467a.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-K100_pC2aL.../notworthy.gif

derpu 18-10-2013 15:28

Ethan will screw AJ at the main event.

damn 18-10-2013 15:41

no, AJ will screw AJ in the mainevent :o

derpu 18-10-2013 15:42