The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Ronaldinho Thread (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7707)

Kranjcar 31-07-2006 07:49

Ronaldinho Thread

look for more on calciomercato.com I can't translate this!! maybe he is Braida suprise???

Beemer 31-07-2006 07:54

It's BS.

Was opening a thread on this absolutely necessary?

Passion for *9* 31-07-2006 08:05

FACT is, Berluska has a thing for Buckteeth ~ unfortunately. I'd rather have him have a thing for Eto'o.

100 million offer according to Corriere dello Sport.... oh my.... :rolleyes: :o

Rossoneri4life 31-07-2006 08:09

plz let that be a load of crap!!!!! torres i want and diarra none of this ronaldihno hes a milanisti!!

dtlerch 31-07-2006 08:10

Obviously this looks dubious, but I'm curious if anybody knows the details of Ronaldinho's contract. Wikipedia says, "Later that year in September, he signed a two-year extension of his original contract on with FC Barcelona. The new contract contains a minimum fee release clause that allows him to leave should a club make an offer to Barcelona of at least 85 million for him." What exactly does that mean? Anyway, 100 M is roughly 68 M.

Any idea how reliable Corriere dello Sport is?

Passion for *9* 31-07-2006 08:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtlerch
Any idea how reliable Corriere dello Sport is?

They *all* pick up the rumors... Start one here today + you might see it published by 'reputable' media tomorrow ;)

My biggest nightmare is that Berluska, for lack of other rewarding activities, will make Milan his new full-time PASTIME, go on silly spending splurges like Abramovich + transform Milan into a circus. And what's a circus without a circus horse.... :rolleyes:

BoredGame 31-07-2006 09:00

honestly, i think that the chase would be a waste of money, although he is becoming a legend, but i personally think that he is slightly overrated.

Gattuso_8 31-07-2006 09:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoredGame
honestly, i think that the chase would be a waste of money, although he is becoming a legend, but i personally think that he is slightly overrated.

Are you crazy??!! :eek:

Rossoneri4life 31-07-2006 09:08

i agree he is over rated!

dtlerch 31-07-2006 09:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoredGame

At 26, I think most would say he's the best player in the world. Plus, if BBC News is correct, he generates "$57.8m (30.8m)" per year with his marketability. If those numbers are correct and most of it goes to the club, wouldn't he pretty much pay for himself? Although, I would like to know where exactly that money would go.

rossoneroid 31-07-2006 09:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kranjcar
look for more on calciomercato.com I can't translate this!! maybe he is Braida suprise???

Ronnie has stated that he will stay at Barca, and if he goes, can't see any barca players to be his sucessor as the talisman of the team. And honestly, I'd choose Kaka' than 10 Ronaldinhos.

Gattuso_8 31-07-2006 09:24

Unbelievable... :head:

liko99 31-07-2006 09:33

i want diarra and torres

ARNOLD RIMMER 31-07-2006 09:37

Cant see it happening personally

Kranjcar 31-07-2006 09:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by rossoneroid
Ronnie has stated that he will stay at Barca, and if he goes, can't see any barca players to be his sucessor as the talisman of the team. And honestly, I'd choose Kaka' than 10 Ronaldinhos.

I really hope Ricky to stay.. because I was allways talking that kaka is better then ronaldhino, specialy for Italian serieA. can you remember wht hapends to ronaldo when he come to inter- to italian football!? so we should keep Kaka!!!

dardar_3 31-07-2006 09:45

I think is a roumor...
Kaka is a better player than Ronaldinho...
News on Calciomercato.com are 50% realistic...
But if Ronaldinho will come to Milan, he will became a super star for rossonero fans....

Forza Milan!!!

Gattuso_8 31-07-2006 09:47

I'm sorry, but some of you are really talking big bullshit! Kaka' is a great player, but he isn't better than Ronaldinho. No one is better than Ronaldinho...

dardar_3 31-07-2006 09:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gattuso_8
I'm sorry, but some of you are really talking big bullshit! Kaka' is a great player, but he isn't better than Ronaldinho. No one is better than Ronaldinho...

You're right, but now... Kaka is Milan player and Ronaldinho is playing for Barcelona.
Kaka have played better than Ronaldinho at World Cup...

Because Kaka is playing for my favourite team please... I can say that Kaka is the best....

Forza Milan!!!

Gattuso_8 31-07-2006 09:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by dardar_3
You're right, but now... Kaka is Milan player and Ronaldinho is playing for Barcelona.
Kaka have played better than Ronaldinho at World Cup...

Because Kaka is playing for my favourite team please... I can say that Kaka is the best....

Forza Milan!!!

Allright, but in this case it's not possible to discuss with you, because you're missing the objective sight...

dardar_3 31-07-2006 10:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gattuso_8
Allright, but in this case it's not possible to discuss with you, because you're missing the objective sight...

Okey... If Ronaldinho will join AC Milan i will say that he is the best player in the world :tongue: