The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Official: Fantasy Games Thread (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=10878)

Charbel 19-08-2009 08:28

Official: Fantasy Games Thread
 
Due to the request of the higher authorities to "Stop Spamming Big Leagues Threads" ; this thead has been made so that the members in the forum can discuss the fantasy games all in one thread.

Serie A Fantasy Game,Yahoo (Milanista_13_33)
http://us.seriea.fantasysports.yahoo.com/football
Group Name: redandblack Group Password: seedorf

Sky Sports Fantasy Game, EPL.(Damocles)
http://fantasyfootball.skysports.com/Index.aspx
League Name:Red&Black
League Pin:8503

Wet Ones 19-08-2009 08:41

Soldier is back! :proud:

hdcantona 19-08-2009 14:03

ok, but I didn't make the epl one, Damocles did.

we'll talk about it in here now!

EDIT: also, what's the group ID for the italian fantasy football one?

Noyon9s 19-08-2009 14:26

I've got a serie a team so im just waiting for the id number

hdcantona 19-08-2009 14:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noyon9s (Post 563804)
I've got a serie a team so im just waiting for the id number

same here!

Noyon9s 19-08-2009 14:37

Heres my team if anyones interested :tongue:

Rubinho

--Santon--Silva--Nesta--Motta--

--Pastore---Asamoah---De rossi--

--Zarate--Pazzini--Cavani--

:cool:

Damocles 19-08-2009 14:51

Hmmm...just put in Corluka and Modric for Lescott and NRC.

I'm happy with that, Lescott can't be arsed playing for Everton and there's question marks over NRC's game time.

hdcantona 19-08-2009 14:53

Frey
T. Silva
L. De Silvestri
A. Nesta
D. Santon
J. Menez
K. Asamoah
A. Pirlo
R. Montolivo
Alexandre Pato
V. Iaquinta

Not sure if that's any good or not really, my knowledge of serie a isn't anywhere near most on here, but, hey, I'll give it a shot.

can someone tell me, are any of those injured at the moment? or if it's really shit and who I need to drop?

Noyon9s 19-08-2009 14:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by hdcantona (Post 563816)
Frey
T. Silva
L. De Silvestri
A. Nesta
D. Santon
J. Menez
K. Asamoah
A. Pirlo
R. Montolivo
Alexandre Pato
V. Iaquinta

Not sure if that's any good or not really, my knowledge of serie a isn't anywhere near most on here, but, hey, I'll give it a shot.

can someone tell me, are any of those injured at the moment? or if it's really shit and who I need to drop?

I wouldnt have Iaquinta although he does score he doesnt start alot of games, menez and pirlo are risks as menez isnt very consistent and neither is pirlo. Silvestri probably wont start many games although if he joins us it could be a differant story.

The rest of your players are good but a good tip would be to choose mid table cheap players, they're more reliable and usually do better than the expensive ones. Genoa, Sampdoria, Palermo, Udinese and Napoli have some good players.

FaraJ 19-08-2009 15:03

The serie a league in Yahoo is a joke, with Dida being the most expensive goalkeeper on there, beating Buffon by 8 points lol :eek:

Noyon9s 19-08-2009 15:03

I decided to make a league if anyones interested:

ID: 1525

Password: emerson

:)

hdcantona 19-08-2009 15:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noyon9s (Post 563819)
I wouldnt have Iaquinta although he does score he doesnt start alot of games, menez and pirlo are risks as menez isnt very consistent and neither is pirlo. Silvestri probably wont start many games although if he joins us it could be a differant story.

The rest of your players are good but a good tip would be to choose mid table cheap players, they're more reliable and usually do better than the expensive ones. Genoa, Sampdoria, Palermo, Udinese and Napoli have some good players.


right then, I'll hang on to Pirlo, I think this will be one of the best seasons of his twilight years, but I'll switch Menez and Iaquinta, will wait on Silvestri, just to see, thanks for the advice :)

what about Kuzmanovic? and Quagliarella

Charbel 19-08-2009 15:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaraJ (Post 563821)
The serie a league in Yahoo is a joke, with Dida being the most expensive goalkeeper on there, beating Buffon by 8 points lol :eek:

They take more the points gathered rather than the actual performance. For example if Someone scores on Buffon there's a big chance he'll lose some points. Where as, Dida didn't play much but kept a lot of clean cheats.
Take a look at Flamini and Gattuso, their prices are stupid. Why? They don't get much points because they don't assist and don't score

My Serie A Team:
-----------------------Consigli---------------
Nesta----------Silva-------------------Felipe----Mexes
------------------Hamsik--Gattuso--Ledesma-----------
---------------Pato---Huntelaar--Pazzini

Noyon9s 19-08-2009 15:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by hdcantona (Post 563823)
right then, I'll hang on to Pirlo, I think this will be one of the best seasons of his twilight years, but I'll switch Menez and Iaquinta, will wait on Silvestri, just to see, thanks for the advice :)

what about Kuzmanovic? and Quagliarella

Quagliarella is great I dont see the need of kuz if you already have montolivo, I would suggest if you want someone tipped for greatness than Javier pastore is the man, or Pandev if he stays in serie a.

hdcantona 19-08-2009 15:16

I thought about switching to 4-3-3 to try and get Pandev in, might do that.

hdcantona 19-08-2009 15:17

ah! the players I want are 1.58 over the limit! grrrr! am gonna get Pastore, though I'll have to switch someone to save up some funds.

maybe I should swap Pato for Pandev, and then I could get Pastore, and all would be well, though, I don't really want to lost Pato... hmm, decisions decisions...

hdcantona 19-08-2009 15:21

Is there a cheaper better alternative to Frey? if there is I could keep my great attacking force and get Pastore to wrap up my midfield.

and how do I delete one of my posts?

Noyon9s 19-08-2009 15:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by hdcantona (Post 563840)
Is there a cheaper better alternative to Frey? if there is I could keep my great attacking force and get Pastore to wrap up my midfield.

Rubino, Handanovic, Mirante, De Sanctis and consigli...

Besi 19-08-2009 15:31

My Team..

Buffon , Thiago Silva , Nesta , Cannavaro , Mexes , Pirlo , Melo , De Rossi , Ronaldinho , Pato , Huntelaar

hdcantona 19-08-2009 15:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noyon9s (Post 563841)
Rubino, Handanovic, Mirante, De Sanctis and consigli...

ok I'm almost done, I went with Rubinho, thanks I have one last question how much is Mexes likely to play?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:50.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.