The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Suso "Jesús Joaquín Fernández Sáenz de la Torre" Thread (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=14333)

Tadej 24-09-2014 13:02

This guy on the picture is jose enrique, while getting teeth whitened.

They are very good friend...it was just a joke ffs.

This very old...about 2 years.

Hitman 02-10-2014 14:52

Suso's undergoing surgery today, will keep him out for 2 months

mALDINI03 03-10-2014 16:03

That great! We should prepare for the future. In 5 years time this are the players who will probably lead milan.

1) DS, 27yo
2) EL, 27yo
3) Suso 21yo
4) Niang 25yo
5) Mastour 21yo
6) Albertazzi 28yo
7) Cristante 24yo(I Hope he wants to come back)

Pato Milan 10-12-2014 18:52

I want this guy to be signed so bad... hopefully already in january!
He can take on his man and seems to be a good passer. He could be one the player that can serve Torres (who I really hope still will be given some time to shine!)

b@D~HorsiE 05-01-2015 22:38

Seems like he is coming on a 4 year deal in the summer

Mario 05-01-2015 23:25

MilanNews.it ‏@MilanNewsit
Milan, preso Suso dal Liverpool: tutti i dettagli dell’operazione http://www.milannews.it/primo-piano/...razione-164468

Quote:

Suso has agreed personal terms with Milan. His agents were in Milano earlier today. [Sky]

Suso could undergo the medicals with Milan in the next few days, according to Sky.

Milan will try to make Suso join Milan now, but it's more likely that he will arrive in the summer.
Suso can be considered a Milan player as of today! The agreenment was there since a long time, but today his agents were in Milano to settle the last details.

Milan will try to sign him as early as January and the impression is Rodgers will let him go, but its most likely that he will arrive in the summer.

Welcome Suso!

Mario 05-01-2015 23:58

Typed Suso in the Twitter search bar just to see some reactions -

@mrfinlayrussell1 minute ago
Quote:

Suso has more talent and potential than Lallana, is a lot younger and came through the youth system. We wasted ?25m.
@Khaanye_ 5 minutes ago
Quote:

“@SufLFC: Suso to milan on potentially a free is such a miss ��”
Quote:

@WillieRyland 6 minutes ago
@NathanKelly_ Unreal. Now I'm a United fan, but even I know Suso is a talent. Exploded at Almer?a last season. Typical
Quote:

@strtbrdsn 7 minutes ago
Really disappointed that Suso, one of our brightest young players, is leaving. So much talent seemingly going to benefit another club. Why?
Quote:

@SiWilderspin 5 minutes ago
I'd be really disappointed to see #Suso leave #LFC A huge talent
Quote:

@Digga_G 8 minutes ago
Jesus Christ only #lfc can let a player of @suso30oficial ability leave the club & for free!! 1sr #gerrard now #suso
Quote:

@KirkyG999
Why the fuck are we letting Suso go?! Really don't understand the club sometimes #LFC
Quote:

Ridiculous decision to let Suso leave, a player with so much potential that we just haven't given a chance., #LFC
Quote:

@sportingdebate
Absolutely belwildered how Suso is being allowed to leave on a free.. Did him and Enrique tag team Brendan's daughter?

Phantomx 06-01-2015 01:39

great talent . we should bring him to milan Now

carlosmz_89 06-01-2015 04:50

Excellent signing.

Panache 06-01-2015 06:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by mALDINI03 (Post 2171687)
That great! We should prepare for the future. In 5 years time this are the players who will probably lead milan.

1) DS, 27yo
2) EL, 27yo
3) Suso 21yo
4) Niang 25yo
5) Mastour 21yo
6) Albertazzi 28yo
7) Cristante 24yo(I Hope he wants to come back)

R u stupid?

Tasht 06-01-2015 07:34

Jes?s Joaqu?n Fern?ndez S?enz de la Torre (Suso)
 
It looks like he is our so greeting to hopefully our future star.

Jes?s Joaqu?n Fern?ndez S?enz de la Torre, known as Suso.
Born: November 19, 1993 (age 21), C?diz, Spain
Nationality: Spanish
Height: 1.76 m.

P.S. I searched for a thread in his name but I did not find one so I opened this one, in case of any duplication the mods can merge/delete this post and sorry in advance :)

Jasper 06-01-2015 10:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hanonios (Post 2207709)
P.S. I searched for a thread in his name

no you didn't.

joyrider 06-01-2015 10:22

Jasper for mod. :o

BerluBungaBunga 06-01-2015 10:55

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=14333

fair play ;)

AC_Wesley 06-01-2015 11:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hanonios (Post 2207709)
It looks like he is our so greeting to hopefully our future star.

Jes?s Joaqu?n Fern?ndez S?enz de la Torre, known as Suso.
Born: November 19, 1993 (age 21), C?diz, Spain
Nationality: Spanish
Height: 1.76 m.

P.S. I searched for a thread in his name but I did not find one so I opened this one, in case of any duplication the mods can merge/delete this post and sorry in advance :)

This section of the forum is for current Milan players and staff only. Players of other teams we are interested in belong in the transfer section.

Tasht 06-01-2015 11:32

Quote:

no you didn't.
So you know exactly what I did & didn't do while you are thousands of Miles away! Wow.

Tasht 06-01-2015 11:33

Quote:

This section of the forum is for current Milan players and staff only. Players of other teams we are interested in belong in the transfer section.
Noted and will keep it in mind in the future :)

AC_Wesley 06-01-2015 12:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hanonios (Post 2207767)
Noted and will keep it in mind in the future :)

:thumbsup:

Also, when replying to another user, try using the quote button. People will know who you reply to and can directly go to that specific post by clicking on that red little square with the white arrow in it.

Jasper 06-01-2015 15:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hanonios (Post 2207766)
So you know exactly what I did & didn't do while you are thousands of Miles away! Wow.

Forum search titles -> Suso -> results

You: no results.

I don't know what you did. I guess there is a slight possibility you did search but you're just a dumbass.

Master Smurf 06-01-2015 16:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mario9 (Post 2207649)
Typed Suso in the Twitter search bar just to see some reactions -

@mrfinlayrussell1 minute ago


@Khaanye_ 5 minutes ago

I hope he is good but given the fact that he cant get anytime for them and we usually chase players whom everyone else have already tried or passed on....

Doesnt look good.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:36.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.