The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   AC Milan Transfers (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The Rumour Commode XXIV: The Reality Era Continues (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=15372)

Hugh Janus 08-08-2018 16:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by milanista_ (Post 2885202)
#Calciomercato | #Valencia, non solo #Gameiro: contatti in corso per #Batshuayi (Di Marzio)

So Kalinic is coming back [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

Bentornato Niko

nonsonoqui 08-08-2018 16:15

Marca: Problems for Gameiro's transfer to Valencia. The two clubs haven't found an agreement on the variable payments for the transfer.

milanista_ 08-08-2018 16:15

The negotiations for Gameiro, which seemed to be about to finish in Valencia, may have come to a halt. According to the Marca, the two clubs would not have found an agreement on the variable parts of the transfer, so that the Madrid club would be ready to listen to other offers for its striker. A situation that could also affect the same Milan, given that the arrival of Kalinic was linked to the departure of the French.

He really is coming back :lol: :lol: :lol:

crazyultras 08-08-2018 16:15

Quote:

#Calciomercato | #Valencia, non solo #Gameiro: contatti in corso per #Batshuayi (Di Marzio)

So Kalinic is coming back :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://media.giphy.com/media/NP62IQxvvTdC0/giphy.gif

Forza Milan USA 08-08-2018 16:15

Quote:

So Kalinic is coming back :lol: :lol: :lol:

Package him and the fishermen to the highest bidder.

Neruda 08-08-2018 16:16

Is that really our problem atletico cant sell gamero? Fuck em we had an agreement

rossonero1 08-08-2018 16:17

Unless it's Real Madrid, Barca or Atletico, most Spanish clubs are dirt poor. Hence Villarreal offering peanuts for Bacca.

nonsonoqui 08-08-2018 16:18

When the Kalinic interest from Atletico Madrid was first reported, I knew he wouldn't go.

Then when the agreement was reached, I knew he wouldn't go.

Then when he passed the medical, I knew something would hold it up.

We will not be rid of Kalinic that easily. We will in the end, but we will suffer.

Soon we will hear news stories like "there are other clubs in Bundesliga interested in Kalinic but the player has rejected all other destinations." :proud:

I'm not even mad. I am just impressed at the dark cloud this ratbag brings everywhere he goes.

crazyultras 08-08-2018 16:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by rossonero1 (Post 2885212)
Unless it's Real Madrid, Barca or Atletico, most Spanish clubs are dirt poor. Hence Villarreal offering peanuts for Bacca.

they are stingy mofos, that's all

Kaka92 08-08-2018 16:20

their mercato will last till 31.8 so they have time to fix this bullshit :o

Pigeon 08-08-2018 16:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by sesheva (Post 2885142)
bakafukyoko

what the hell......

Hitchens 08-08-2018 16:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by nonsonoqui (Post 2885213)
when the kalinic interest from atletico madrid was first reported, i knew he wouldn't go.

Then when the agreement was reached, i knew he wouldn't go.

Then when he passed the medical, i knew something would hold it up.

We will not be rid of kalinic that easily. We will in the end, but we will suffer.

Soon we will hear news stories like "there are other clubs in bundesliga interested in kalinic but the player has rejected all other destinations." :proud:

I'm not even mad. I am just impressed at the dark cloud this ratbag brings everywhere he goes.

+1

rossonero1 08-08-2018 16:24

Quote:

When the Kalinic interest from Atletico Madrid was first reported, I knew he wouldn't go.

We will not be rid of Kalinic that easily. We will in the end, but we will suffer.

Soon we will hear news stories like "there are other clubs in Bundesliga interested in Kalinic but the player has rejected all other destinations." :proud:

He'll still end up at Atletico. If that's where Kalinic wants to be and if that's who Simeone wants then it will go through. I can't imagine Gameiro being such a financial burden for a pretty wealthy club.

leaf 08-08-2018 16:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kojak (Post 2885203)
Tbh I don’t care about awards...I just mentioned it as an afterthought. Yoko’s a very good player on his day and still extremely young. Also, he’s a very similar player to Gattuso so will be learning off the best firsthand.

There are literally no downsides to this deal.

Famous last words :o

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alec (Post 2885200)
I think Martial is a great pick for us. He has speed which is easily one of our biggest weaknesses. We've seen a much worse player in Deleufeu give us a big boost with speed alone, just imagine the impact Martial could have on our game.

All you need is to hit him with an outlet pass the moment we regain possession and he'll draw multiple defenders with his runs, opening up space for Higuain and a trailing Hakan.

I REALLY hope we get Martial.
Let him make his case to France for Euro 2020
Quote:

Kalinic is a disease

Congo Powers 08-08-2018 16:25

kalinic did nothing wrong

rossonero1 08-08-2018 16:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Congo Powers (Post 2885220)
kalinic did nothing wrong

yet people are blaming him :lol:

MarioReality 08-08-2018 16:28

He completed his medical, and likely already signed his contract

Atletico would be committing mercato suicide by not completing the deal.

DiMarzio doesn't seem bothered at all. Says they want Batshuayi in addition to kalinic

nonsonoqui 08-08-2018 16:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by rossonero1 (Post 2885221)
yet people are blaming him :lol:

No, no, I am not blaming him for this current hiccup. I am blaming the toxicity that seems to follow him everywhere.

Jasper 08-08-2018 16:29

Quote:

:lol:

rossonero1 08-08-2018 16:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarioReality (Post 2885222)
He completed his medical, and likely already signed his contract

Atletico would be committing mercato suicide by not completing the deal.

DiMarzio doesn't seem bothered at all. Says they want Batshuayi in addition to kalinic

Plus Batshuayi may cost just as much as Kalinic for those thinking he's some sort of replacement.