The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Football (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Josep "Pep" Guardiola (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=13125)

Mr. Milanista 27-04-2012 13:03

Josep "Pep" Guardiola

Full name: Josep Guardiola i Sala
Date of birth: 18 January 1971 (age 41)
Place of birth:Santpedor, Spain
Height: 1.82 m

http://www.examiner.com/article/ac-m...la-at-the-helm

Possible new coach? I hope it. Allegri should go to another club where he would be appriciated.

Costanza 27-04-2012 13:04

Won't come here.

We have MAX. He is good enough for players like Nocerino and Ibra.

Kasoka 27-04-2012 13:06

Could replace Tassotti as assistant of Allegri.

Sage 27-04-2012 13:07

sign him :b:!!!!

Ash 27-04-2012 13:07

The biggest Allegri fanboy opened this thread

:fp::lol:

Christian 27-04-2012 13:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kasoka (Post 1326499)
Could replace Tassotti as assistant of Allegri.

:thumbsup::lol:

Or become Tassotti's assistant. Also I hear he makes a good cup of coffee, definetly a usefull skill. :D

Really though, I don't have anything against Pep.

damn 27-04-2012 13:09

we should hire him if only to troll ibra.:b:

Pedro 27-04-2012 13:09

No, just no.

Milan thinks they can be cheap and sign no good players, but instead hire the coach of the team that has been the most successful over the latest years.

I just don't think it was not impressive from Pep's part, but the team and its players. What Zlatan told about Pep, doesn't give me one bit confidence about Pep being Milan's coach.

anilak 27-04-2012 13:09

playing ticki taca with Muntari Gattuso Urby Ambrosini Flamini and co ... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

rosso_nero 27-04-2012 13:10

Sadly, but he's not from those pawns who give 10 from 10 for our winter mercato.

Moggster 27-04-2012 13:10

No fuck off, I hate this cunt and I hate this thread. Unfriended you now too :lol:.

luke07 27-04-2012 13:10

DELETE THREAD!!! :proud:

Sage 27-04-2012 13:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro (Post 1326508)
No, just no.

Milan thinks they can be cheap and sign no good players, but instead hire the coach of the team that has been the most successful over the latest years.

I just don't think it was not impressive from Pep's part, but the team and its players. What Zlatan told about Pep, doesn't give me one bit confidence about Pep being Milan's coach.

use your brain boy

if PEP joins Milan, he would make :b: sign players for him, world class coaches always have a few conditions to be met/agreed upon before they sign.

Mr. Milanista 27-04-2012 13:12

Berlusconi should hire him and see him fail and finally realize it's not the managers fault.

Dottore Joey 27-04-2012 13:12

If he would come to Milan, Berlusconi would obviously spend to do tiki taka for Milan :fp:

Capello is more likely. But with Pep we could get Javi Martínez :proud: :star:

Pedro 27-04-2012 13:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 1326514)
use your brain boy

if PEP joins Milan, he would make :b: sign players for him, world class coaches always have a few conditions before they sign.

I hope you are right about that, and that would make things better, but unsure about it though.

But anywho, it says enough now the assistent takes over at Barça. They just need someone inside the club being the coach, no brilliant coach is needed there... Pep is not a brilliant coach. I doubt he's better than Max...

Sage 27-04-2012 13:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro (Post 1326521)
I hope you are right about that, and that would make things better, but unsure about it though.

But anywho, it says enough now the assistent takes over at Barça. They just need someone inside the club being the coach, no brilliant coach is needed there... Pep is not a brilliant coach. I doubt he's better than Max...

LOL

ok

Pedro 27-04-2012 13:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 1326523)
LOL

ok

ok

LOL

Tony 27-04-2012 13:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 1326514)
use your brain boy

if PEP joins Milan, he would make :b: sign players for him, world class coaches always have a few conditions to be met/agreed upon before they sign.

Point 1. He said he was going to take 1 year out?

So dont see him coming to milan based on that.

Point 2. Dont you think Milan would be worried about his salary demands?

Point 3. If there was a possibility he did come, it may make the prospect to plaers joining milan more appealing but you still have to have the money to go out and buy the great players Pep would want in the team and we dont have that kind of money.

Point 4. barca apparently Offered Pep unlimited spending power in the summer. Do you not think that that he thought he could really have a go at improving the team. Why would he therefore consider moving to milan which needs mass improvement against the minor changes barca currently need.

I would really be surprised if this happens.

We need to focus on spending the money on great players.

If you have a great team and ok manager odds are you are likely to do well.

But a great manager with crap players aint doing jack!

Lord7God 27-04-2012 13:18

His quitting Barca has absolutely no use for AC Milan.He will not want to coach Milan unless he can spend adequately to fix a broken team and get rid of Ibra , who has scored or created almost all our goals ..which would be fine by me if he replaced with great players , he can do jack with no money and this squad .