The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Football (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   German Bundesliga Thread (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=6095)

mzk57 01-01-2006 12:55

German Bundesliga Thread
 
Hello again.
What do you guys think about the 2nd best team in Germany after Bayern Munich?
I think VfB Stuttgart & Bremen are 2nd & 3rd respectively;)

NeSTa_86 01-01-2006 13:26

hamburger are very strong team too

MaGasTeR 01-01-2006 14:32

Werder, Hamburg.

julia22 01-01-2006 19:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by mzk57
Hello again.
What do you guys think about the 2nd best team in Germany after Bayern Munich?
I think VfB Stuttgart & Bremen are 2nd & 3rd respectively;)

i totally agree with the 2nd one, but i prefer to change bremen for hamburg

Inzaghi9 01-01-2006 19:25

Hamburger SV,and I hope that they'll fight for the title,'cause they have SupeRafael ;)

DugiNesta 01-01-2006 20:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by mzk57
Hello again.
What do you guys think about the 2nd best team in Germany after Bayern Munich?
I think VfB Stuttgart & Bremen are 2nd & 3rd respectively;)

don't be sure That BAYERN will Be First

till in end of BUNDES LIGA are allmost 6 MONTHS

And Ballack will Left Bayern in JANUARY

MaGasTeR 01-01-2006 22:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by DugiNesta
And Ballack will Left Bayern in JANUARY

No, Ballack will leave in summer ;)

Hamburg Uber Alles :D

Rex 02-01-2006 06:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inzaghi9
Hamburger SV,and I hope that they'll fight for the title,'cause they have SupeRafael ;)

Speaking of Hamburger SV, the club are reportedly want German international youngster of FC Koeln's Lukas Podolski. Sporting Director, Dietmar Beiersdorfer, has undertaken the talking with the hitman. But twenty-year-old forward still considers from Bayern Munich's offer.

Let's see which club will win the race leading for he player... :)

Pipa 02-01-2006 11:35

1. Bayern
2. Bremen
3. Hamburg
4. Schalke04
5. Stuttgart

DugiNesta 02-01-2006 13:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaGasTeR
No, Ballack will leave in summer ;)

FUCK then :D:D:D:D

we will have Problem with bayern :D:D:D:

Kaka_RULES 02-01-2006 16:16

My favourite German club is HSV, because of Sergej Barbarez, who is from Bosnia. I hope that HSV will be the first. Allthough another player from Bosnian national team plays in Bayern, Hasan Salihamidzic, I don't like Bayern. Just because of Oliver Kahn.
P.S. Dugi, honey, we can still hope that Ballack will have a headache and sore throath, and will not play against us!!!

Inzaghi9 02-01-2006 17:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rex
Speaking of Hamburger SV, the club are reportedly want German international youngster of FC Koeln's Lukas Podolski. Sporting Director, Dietmar Beiersdorfer, has undertaken the talking with the hitman. But twenty-year-old forward still considers from Bayern Munich's offer.

Let's see which club will win the race leading for he player... :)

That'll be great,hope he won't join Bayern.
He seems to be a good striker so I hope he won't join my less favourite team...

MaGasTeR 02-01-2006 19:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by DugiNesta
FUCK then :D:D:D:D

we will have Problem with bayern :D:D:D:

Yeah ... pretty sad :(

MIRZA 03-01-2006 23:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaka_RULES
My favourite German club is HSV, because of Sergej Barbarez, who is from Bosnia. I hope that HSV will be the first. Allthough another player from Bosnian national team plays in Bayern, Hasan Salihamidzic, I don't like Bayern. Just because of Oliver Kahn.

Don't forget our Kucukovic in HSV...

Btw HSV is club nr 1. in Germany, not Bayern M. :)

SERGEJ BARBAREZ THE LIVING LEGEND!!!!

Kaka_RULES 04-01-2006 14:06

Well, Kucukovic is no longer ours. He signed to Croatian national team this autumn. I read that on www.iskon.hr . That about number one in Germany, that is true. Bayern M. sucks!!! Barba najbolji!!!

Beemer 05-01-2006 03:38

[QUOTE=Kaka_RULES]I don't like Bayern. Just because of Oliver Kahn.
[QUOTE]
Heh. :) How come, just out of curiosity?

Kaka_RULES 05-01-2006 12:20

[QUOTE]How come, just out of curiosity?[QUOTE]

Well, he looks like a cat! I am scared when I see him. I never watched any Bayern or Germany (national team) matches because of him. I just can't look at him. Just look at Dida, Victor Valdes, you can watch them whole day and it wouldn't be enough. And Olli, he is very different story, you watch him for a day, and you will never fall asleep again!!!

DugiNesta 05-01-2006 12:47

[QUOTE=Kaka_RULES][QUOTE]How come, just out of curiosity?
Quote:


Well, he looks like a cat! I am scared when I see him. I never watched any Bayern or Germany (national team) matches because of him. I just can't look at him. Just look at Dida, Victor Valdes, you can watch them whole day and it wouldn't be enough. And Olli, he is very different story, you watch him for a day, and you will never fall asleep again!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Yuchen Li 20-01-2006 19:26

How about Dortmont, ( how to spell this club's name ?? ). their clothes are yellow.
Amoroso had been played in this team.

Beemer 21-01-2006 02:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaka_RULES
Olli, he is very different story, you watch him for a day, and you will never fall asleep again!!!

LOL! :D

You want to see that mug in your dreams? He's the one guy I've seen who looks capable of eating somebody alive. :)

http://svt.se/content/1/c6/21/17/23/...r_kahn_290.jpg

http://www.ftd.de/asset/Image/2005/08/19/kahn_gr.jpg


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:32.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.