The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Can you delete my account? (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=13949)

C. Zanardi 27-10-2013 20:51

Can you delete my account?
 
Can you delete my account? Thanks in advance.

Qaas 27-10-2013 21:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by C. Zanardi (Post 1913089)
Can you delete my account? Thanks in advance.

lol why do u want to delete it?

David 27-10-2013 21:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by C. Zanardi (Post 1913089)
Can you delete my account? Thanks in advance.

No. I can permaban you though.

leaf 27-10-2013 21:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qaas (Post 1913097)
lol why do u want to delete it?

No judgement. We all deal with Boki and the #taskforce in our own ways

Milanista2020 27-10-2013 22:44

Welcome to the forum!!!!

You've been a great member, not like some self-victimising trolls we have here.

Now GTFO....

albmovi 27-10-2013 23:00

Only if admins delete this forum. :lol:

derpu 28-10-2013 05:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by C. Zanardi (Post 1913089)
Can you delete my account? Thanks in advance.

Give your account and pass to me. I'll change the password so you can't log in anymore.

I will also need your bank details and $2,000 for set up fee (this will be returned)

Other option: just log out and never return.

Pipa 28-10-2013 10:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by albmovi (Post 1913189)
Only if admins delete this forum. :lol:

Please delete his life

AC_Wesley 28-10-2013 18:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by C. Zanardi (Post 1913089)
Can you delete my account? Thanks in advance.

Dear C. Zanardi,

We are sorry to hear about your decision to delete your account. For over 10 years at Red & Black Forums we are trying our best to maintain and improve the Forum experience and enviroment. On matchdays members enjoy the latest news regarding to injuries, tactical adjustments and line-ups in the relevant match thread. During matchdays you can enjoy yourself in threads, such as the Rumour Commode, Player threads and have tons of fun in the multimedia section! Having enough talking about football? No problem! Entertain yourself in the off-topic section of the Forum or have a fun Mafia Game. In a nutshell, enough reasons to reconsider your decision!

Survey
We ask you kindly to help us improve our Forum by filling in this short survey.
Quote:

Please rate us on a scale from 1 to 10. 1 (the lowest) and 10 (the highest)
1. What did you think of the lay-out of the Forum?
2. How did you experience the hospitality of other Forum Members?
3. Did you experience the Moderators, SuperModerators and Admin as helpful?
4. On a daily basic, how frequent do you check the Forum?
5. How likely is it that you recommend us to a friend, familymember or colleague?
6. Do you feel safe checking this Forum from a public place?
7. Has it been likely to participate in Social Groups or set up one?
8. How often did you read our newsletter?
9. How did you experieced our Personal Messaging system? (ergonomic?)
10. Have you been lurking a long time before registering?

Extra questions:
1. Are you a male/female?
2. What is your age?
3. Do you have any other comment or suggestions for improvements?

Thank you!
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images...58_bigger.jpeg
Red and Black Forums

Pipa 30-10-2013 05:06

He don't care about your stupid survey

necromancer 30-10-2013 06:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by AC_Wesley (Post 1913766)
Dear C. Zanardi,

We are sorry to hear about your decision to delete your account. For over 10 years at Red & Black Forums we are trying our best to maintain and improve the Forum experience and enviroment. On matchdays members enjoy the latest news regarding to injuries, tactical adjustments and line-ups in the relevant match thread. During matchdays you can enjoy yourself in threads, such as the Rumour Commode, Player threads and have tons of fun in the multimedia section! Having enough talking about football? No problem! Entertain yourself in the off-topic section of the Forum or have a fun Mafia Game. In a nutshell, enough reasons to reconsider your decision!

Survey
We ask you kindly to help us improve our Forum by filling in this short survey.


1. What did you think of the lay-out of the Forum?
2. How did you experience the hospitality of other Forum Members?
3. Did you experience the Moderators, SuperModerators and Admin as helpful?
4. On a daily basic, how frequent do you check the Forum?
5. How likely is it that you recommend us to a friend, familymember or colleague?
6. Do you feel safe checking this Forum from a public place?
7. Has it been likely to participate in Social Groups or set up one?
8. How often did you read our newsletter?
9. How did you experieced our Personal Messaging system? (ergonomic?)
10. Have you been lurking a long time before registering?

Extra questions:
1. Are you a male/female?
2. What is your age?
3. Do you have any other comment or suggestions for improvements?

Thank you!
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images...58_bigger.jpeg
Red and Black Forums

We must surely give this exit interview to MilanReality and Corzioli as well, when the time comes.

Corzioli 30-10-2013 06:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by necromancer (Post 1915044)
We must surely give this exit interview to MilanReality and Corzioli as well, when the time comes.

Why does this Indian have an eternal Corzioli-fixation?

Is it in any way... sexual? :tongue:

necromancer 30-10-2013 07:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corzioli (Post 1915052)
Why does this Indian have an eternal Corzioli-fixation?

Is it in any way... sexual? :tongue:

Not sexual. My feeling towards your posts is partly masochistic and partly megalomania-appreciative. No one else here can provide the same experience.

Corzioli 30-10-2013 07:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by necromancer (Post 1915056)
Not sexual. My feeling towards your posts is partly masochistic and partly megalomania-appreciative. No one else here can provide the same experience.

No.

I'm not a megalomaniac.

How could I be?

I'm just a no-one with humble *African origins.
















*Wakanda, to be precise. ;)

necromancer 30-10-2013 08:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corzioli (Post 1915058)
No.

I'm not a megalomaniac.

How could I be?

I'm just a no-one with humble *African origins.

His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular, disagrees with your basic assumption.

Corzioli 30-10-2013 10:26

Sorry for the late reply...I got momentarily bored and spent all of an hour and a half (or thereabout) on a 146-question EIQ (emotional intelligence quotient) test. I scored 82/100. Yaiy. :)

Almost felt as gruelling as those my junior year biochemistry exams. I have a stress headache right now. :/

Damn, I'm too soft. I should be cold and cruel and clinically rational. 82? Sheeeeeeeit oh sheeeeeit.

FTR, I abhor Idi Amin. He was a terrorist, a demonically-possessed cannibal. A killer. Worse than a dictator-tyrant combo. Just like Charles Taylor and Mugabe, and here, the (thankfully) late Sani Abacha.

Anyone who terms them "African heroes" is as overcome with HATE as they were. Hate and vengeance NEVER solves anything. There's a better way.


I made a reference to Wakanda...a fictional African country in the Marvel contuinuity that has geniuses as half its population. Plus an unrivalled level of technological advancement, and a Leader who's among the 8 smartest humans in the whole Marvel Universe.

That's the Africa I'm from. :)

necromancer 30-10-2013 10:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corzioli (Post 1915106)
He was a demonically-possessed cannibal.

Unsubstantiated allegations.

Corzioli 30-10-2013 10:44

No seriously.

Jammin 30-10-2013 10:50

^ worst conversation of all time.

necromancer 30-10-2013 10:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corzioli (Post 1915125)
No seriously.

Proof of said cannibalism?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:26.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.