The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The bans discussion (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=12450)

Pedro 22-04-2011 02:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by SouthClaw (Post 979563)
I've asked for a 1 month ban. Celebrate like champs when we get the scudetto.

wut? why? :conf:

oh well...

Sasha 22-04-2011 03:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by SouthClaw (Post 979563)
I've asked for a 1 month ban. Celebrate like champs when we get the scudetto.

:beer: Good luck!

David 23-04-2011 23:12

PurePk911 got banned for two weeks for posting adult content.

Is this the right thread?

manutd fan 23-04-2011 23:13

When are Sage and Kuja back?

David 23-04-2011 23:14

Sage on Monday. Kuja in ~12 days.

milan07 24-04-2011 10:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 981784)
PurePk911 got banned for two weeks for posting adult content.

Is this the right thread?

It is.

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 981788)
Sage on Monday. Kuja in ~12 days.

Great news. I'm really eager to see those two back.

Dinar 25-04-2011 10:10

Unban Sage if he was banned for 2 weeks. :o As he was banned after right Viola match.

David 25-04-2011 10:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinar (Post 982580)
Unban Sage if he was banned for 2 weeks. :o As he was banned after right Viola match.

:fp:

He'll be unbanned automatically after 2 weeks.

Dinar 25-04-2011 10:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 982581)
:fp:

He'll be unbanned automatically after 2 weeks.

ohok! I dint know that. :max:

David 25-04-2011 10:37

No problem. As far as I can tell, he's been unbanned already.

Sage 25-04-2011 11:06

damn it david, next time ban me for a legit reason, not because it was over due http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...smilies/hm.png



:D


i appreciate ppl who wanted me to stay/missed me etc, and if any one wanted me gone well...fuck you :o

acmilan4ever 25-04-2011 11:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 982604)
damn it david, next time ban me for a legit reason, not because it was over due http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...smilies/hm.png



:D


i appreciate ppl who wanted me to stay/missed me etc, and if any one wanted me gone well...fuck you :o

Welcome back sharmuta :lol:

milan07 25-04-2011 11:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 982604)
damn it david, next time ban me for a legit reason, not because it was over due http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...smilies/hm.png



:D


i appreciate ppl who wanted me to stay/missed me etc, and if any one wanted me gone well...fuck you :o

Haha, welcome back :D

Sage 25-04-2011 11:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by acmilan4ever (Post 982605)
Welcome back sharmuta :lol:

thanks chutia :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by milan07 (Post 982606)
Haha, welcome back :D

thanks man :thumbsup::D

Charbel 25-04-2011 15:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by acmilan4ever (Post 982605)
Welcome back sharmuta :lol:

:O:O:Ohahahahahahhahahaha

Shiby 25-04-2011 21:10

Sage welcome back!!!

I missed you and your always shining optimism ;) :g:

Sod-Lod 25-04-2011 21:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 982604)
damn it david, next time ban me for a legit reason, not because it was over due http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...smilies/hm.png



:D


i appreciate ppl who wanted me to stay/missed me etc, and if any one wanted me gone well...fuck you :o

Welcome a** hope you behaved well, missed your Mr. Pessimistic :tongue:

Sage 25-04-2011 21:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiby (Post 982947)
Sage welcome back!!!

I missed you and your always shining optimism ;) :g:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sod-Lod (Post 982967)
Welcome a** hope you behaved well, missed your Mr. Pessimistic :tongue:



bitchez I told you we'll win the league, i was only pessimistic about CL and the dumbasses proved me right :fp:


coppa italia is ours too http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/f...milies/sun.png


thanks and forza Milan http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ms/112hqmv.png:b:

Sod-Lod 25-04-2011 21:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 982968)
bitchez I told you we'll win the league, i was only pessimistic about CL and the dumbasses proved me right :fp:


coppa italia is ours too http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/f...milies/sun.png


thanks and forza Milan http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ms/112hqmv.png:b:

You are Milanesta, so Welcome back dude and enjoy the forum :)

Ashish 25-04-2011 22:03

Oil prices are normal now :lol: welcome back camel rider


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:49.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.